Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Guys....would you date this fat chick?

dating.jpg

tumblr_kwp5ufzRWb1qz6r5to1_500.png

b4249cda04928e67e2d538d5d60fd408.jpg

ff5af5b08ab5feab26eec0ea2d54ccf1.jpg

big-girl.jpg

I ask because I am watching this tv show called Big Women Big Love (nothing else is on), and some of them are just gorgeous..but big. The dates they go on, the guys are either slim or a smidge chunky but not as big as they are...and the dates never go very well due to the womans size.

So...I was curious. Would you date a beautiful woman although she is BIG?

I prefer my women petite ... it's easier to toss them around. That said, my prob isn't with large women but with the cellulite, tattooed, beer-bellied type. Yuch.
Yeah, me too. Fat indicates a lack of discipline and self control.

I don't know. Some peeps are just genetically thick but plenty are heavy by choice ("I want a bigger booty") and I find their lackadaisical approach to be offensive. It hurts my eyes.

I prefer my women petite ... it's easier to toss them around. That said, my prob isn't with large women but with the cellulite, tattooed, beer-bellied type. Yuch.
Yeah, me too. Fat indicates a lack of discipline and self control.

I don't know. Some peeps are just genetically thick but plenty are heavy by choice ("I want a bigger booty") and I find their lackadaisical approach to be offensive. It hurts my eyes.
Women don't get it. It's not the size of the ass, it's the shape of it.

It'd be way to easy to sustain serious injury with those babes in bed. They're cute enough, but come on, fat is a huge turn-off. Think how pretty each of them would be at 115 lbs...even beautiful for that matter. Janice, my wife, is 5' 5" and a little overweight at 130 lbs. but she looks great...especially for a woman in her late 50's.

It'd be way to easy to sustain serious injury with those babes in bed. They're cute enough, but come on, fat is a huge turn-off. Think how pretty each of them would be at 115 lbs...even beautiful for that matter. Janice, my wife, is 5' 5" and a little overweight at 130 lbs. but she looks great...especially for a woman in her late 50's.

You're a lucky boy, TS. My longtime S.O. is 5'6", in her mid-50s, and has gone from 115 to 135 since menopause. She not happy 'bout it. I bite my tongue.

Now I am wondering if the guys that said NO are firm, svelte, fit.

Queen Latifa. Big gal. GORGEOUS. Love her bod. And I am not even gay.

I used to be a skinny minny. But I looked awful. I felt I looked awful. Now that I am older, I weigh more than I should but I am not worried about it cuz I don't give a rats ass, nor does Mr. Gracie. He isn't like he used to be either. We are sagging, wrinkly, puffy. LOL. Add some age to the 3rd pic, and that is my body. And I like it just fine. Any guy, including Mr. Gracie that decided he didn't like it can kiss my bodacious ass. :lol:

I guess I just find it strange to want a bone rack with no meat on it.

Forum List

Back