Fastest Shrinking Voting Bloc

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Democrats & RINO are telling amnesty lies faster than border-jumpers can cross the Rio Grande.

images

The first lie says Hispanics are America’s fasting growing voting block. That’s only true if you count illegals as voters. Hispanics would be the fastest shrinking voting bloc if all of the illegals are rounded up and shipped out posthaste. Question: If illegal immigration is actually stopped would legal immigrants become America’s fastest growing voting bloc?

At this moment some 4 million people are patiently following the rules, filling out the paperwork, paying the fees, and getting interviews in order to get their chance to immigrate to America legally.

Preventing the next wave of illegal aliens from pouring in is the biggest lie being told about immigration reform, and it’s not a new lie. Years ago, John McCain and others spread the lie when they said they would fix the borders. Today’s opposition to amnesty for illegals must begin with “Fix the borders first.” Nothing is in the hopper that will prevent the next wave after amnesty is given to 20 million illegals (11 MILLION IS ANOTHER LIE).

My guess is that the next wave of illegals will be so large they will become a permanent underclass the minute they arrive. Not so with legal immigrants:

Migrants who play legally tend to have superior education, enhanced cultural values and assimilate into the U.S. mainstream much more easily than illegal immigrants.

Successful immigrants not dependant upon government is contrary to the goal of equal distribution of poverty. The two are contradictions. So the chance of seeing legislation that protects the Rights of legal immigrants is nil. Indeed, Congress will shutdown legal immigration entirely in order to protect illegal aliens and the welfare state before they protect legal immigrants:

If Congress is to do anything “comprehensive”, it is clear that our legislators must consider national security and the rights of legal immigrants ahead of any such discussion about those who entered the country illegally.

How about amnesty for legal immigrants?
By: Shawn Steel
1/13/2014 09:50 AM

How about amnesty for legal immigrants?

What’s it all about?

Immigration reform is all about giving Rights to illegal aliens when reform should be about making the Immigration and Naturalization Service work for the American people. Reform must include giving local police the authority to arrest illegals simple because they are breaking the law by being here. Federal agents must have the authority to deport illegals immediately. If deported illegals want to fight it in court let them do it from their native land, and at their own expense.

Bottom line: The abolition of national borders is a necessary step to global government. That fact makes America the number one target for open-borders and mass migrations. Destroy America and its previous standard of living and you are close to implementing the United Nations Declaration of Universal Human Rights garbage.

Finally, there is one possibility looming on the horizon. The following is about property Rights and local laws. Please read and apply the concept to federal officials and illegal immigration:

. . . Delegate Bob Marshall, well-known as perhaps the most principled constitutional conservative in the Virginia legislature. Marshall has introduced HB 1219, a landmark remedies bill that relies on old and recent precedent to hold abusive government in check.

The essence of HB 1219 is that it makes local government and even government officials subject to consequences for their abuses of rights, . . .

XXXXX

Under the bill, citizens who sue when localities violate constitutional rights through zoning abuses can be awarded damages including attorney fees. Local governments that intentionally violate rights face stiffer penalties. Local officials who intentionally violate this law are subject to liability.

Federal precedent includes the law codified at 42 U.S.C. 1983 and 1988, where citizens can sue for damages and attorney fees when state actors violate constitutional rights "under color of state law," meaning under the guise of state law.

HB 1219 creates whistleblower protections for local officials who come forward with violations of this law, and allows the state attorney general to intervene on behalf of victims of government abuse.

XXXXX

In the first century of our American republic, citizens could sue and obtain damages from federal officials who exceeded their legal authority. This had the effect of making officials at least think twice before overreaching. HB 1219 includes remedies for ultra vires acts, meaning acting in excess of one's legal authority.

Any good remedies law should be intended to prevent the need for litigation in the first place by creating disincentives for bad behavior. Bob Marshall's remedies bill does that by putting arrows in the quiver of any citizen bullied by local governments. It's a model that other state legislatures should replicate, and soon.

January 27, 2014
America's Most Important Property Rights Legislation
By Mark J. Fitzgibbons

Articles: America's Most Important Property Rights Legislation

Last edited:
Both illegal and legal immigration into the USA needs to stop. It should have stopped in 1860 when the US population was at its optimum level relative to resource base. The only exceptions I would make would be >
1. Immigrants bringing needed skills (although this would be rare)
2. Immigrants bringing large amounts of capital to open businesses and create jobs, FOR AMERICANS at good pay.

Both illegal and legal immigration into the USA needs to stop. It should have stopped in 1860 when the US population was at its optimum level relative to resource base. The only exceptions I would make would be >
1. Immigrants bringing needed skills (although this would be rare)
2. Immigrants bringing large amounts of capital to open businesses and create jobs, FOR AMERICANS at good pay.

To protectionist: The Democrat party’s global agenda is the biggest obstacle to stopping Illegal immigration.

As far as legal immigration goes, I would tie it to unemployment numbers. Shut down legal immigration every time unemployment rises above 4 percent. Open it up after the number drops back below 4 percent. Naturally, the unemployment number has to be real ——not the kind of creative government bookkeeping that says 15 percent is 7 percent.

Preventing the next wave of illegal aliens from pouring in is the biggest lie being told about immigration reform, and it’s not a new lie. Years ago, John McCain and others spread the lie when they said they would fix the borders. Today’s opposition to amnesty for illegals must begin with “Fix the borders first.” Nothing is in the hopper that will prevent the next wave after amnesty is given to 20 million illegals (11 MILLION IS ANOTHER LIE).

I am reminded of:

. . . the Spirit of Ted Kennedy, or the Spirit of '86, the last time politicians lied about enforcement and passed amnesty. In 1986, politicians promised enforcement in exchange for amnesty. Kennedy at the time said, "We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this." Enough politicians were foolish enough to trust that promise.

January 31, 2014
RNC Chairman Channels the Spirit of Ted Kennedy
John Bennett

Blog: RNC Chairman Channels the Spirit of Ted Kennedy

John Boehner and his leadership team are throwing away more than the midterms. They are throwing away an image of the Democrat party Barack Taqiyya handed them on a plate. To non-Democrats the Democrat party has long been known as the party of liars. Taqiyya the Liar not only set the Alger Hiss image in cement he proved it to many rank & file Democrats. And it was not only the big Affordable Care Act lies that did it. It is every other lie he, his cabinet, and his bureaucrats told and still tell. On top of the lies Taqiyya and his Administration told top congressional Democrats dived in the deep end of the lie pool with both feet.

After amnesty is granted Boehner & Company will show themselves as liars no better than Democrats. Put it this way. Nobody blamed RR for the first amnesty. Everybody knew that Democrats lied to get RR’s signature then went back on Ted Kennedy’s promise. That’s not going to happen this time. Every Republican is going take the hit because the borders will not be secured, nor will the visa problem be fixed.

Worst of all, Boehner & Company are taking the sting out of “The Democrat party is the party of liars.”

One final observation. Paul Ryan was one election, and one heartbeat, away from becoming president.

Rep. Paul Ryan wants amnesty first, border security second
January 29, 2014
Mickey Kaus

» Rep. Paul Ryan wants amnesty first, border security second Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

As far as legal immigration goes, I would tie it to unemployment numbers. Shut down legal immigration every time unemployment rises above 4 percent. Open it up after the number drops back below 4 percent. Naturally, the unemployment number has to be real ——not the kind of creative government bookkeeping that says 15 percent is 7 percent. [/B]

Another stupid idea that is NEVER going to happen. Stop wasting your time on such nonsense, Don Quixote.

Let's face it, baring illegal immigration, a divisive issue Americans can't control, We might have more Republicans getting us into more wars for oil. Talk about a rock and a hard place. I will take the wetbacks anyday. Well, actually...I'd rather have a third option. No illegal aliens or illegal wars or people that pander to both. But, I know illegals are POPULAR because it’s politically correct to pander to them, so they win here. By default, like Homer Simpson said, the sweetest word in the loser vocabulary.

We might have more Republicans getting us into more wars for oil.

We haven't had those, so you can shove that partisan turd back up where it came from, missy.

Hi kid. You remind me of...never mind. A relative or two. But, Wars for oil? Hint hint: Begins with I and rhymes with...damm it, IRAQ. Please. So you neither know history or conveniently forget? Don't play stupid. Yer better than that, I hope you are just playing dumb here. Illegal aliens, yeah, they are just as questionable. I am just a plain old person here (emphasis on old), I notice the lies we have been handed out since Vietnam. Here I am. Take it or leave it.

Hi kid. You remind me of...never mind. A relative or two. But, Wars for oil? Hint hint: Begins with I and rhymes with...damm it, IRAQ. Please. So you neither know history or conveniently forget? Don't play stupid. Yer better than that, I hope you are just playing dumb here. Illegal aliens, yeah, they are just as questionable. I am just a plain old person here (emphasis on old), I notice the lies we have been handed out since Vietnam. Here I am. Take it or leave it.

Hi kid. You remind me of...never mind. A relative or two. But, Wars for oil? Hint hint: Begins with I and rhymes with...damm it, IRAQ. Please.

Spam all you want, it's STILL not true.

Obama's doing his best to make America a third world country. Obama and all Democrats need open borders to accomplish this and supply illegal votes to win future elections.

Basically for Democrats it's "Screw America", all that matters in winning elections

Obama's doing his best to make America a third world country. Obama and all Democrats need open borders to accomplish this and supply illegal votes to win future elections.

Basically for Democrats it's "Screw America", all that matters in winning elections

Yes, democrats seem to think that 'emptying the pool, levels all boats' is the way to go.

What is "not true"? What?

The post you felt the need to post twice. That's what. The US did not go to war in Iraq for oil, we did not as a result get any oil, and American companies did not enjoy any advantage in bidding for oil contracts with the newly free and democratic Iraq after the war. Time for you to get a new bumper-sticker.

Yes, democrats seem to think that 'emptying the pool, levels all boats' is the way to go.

Sorry I posted the same thing twice, if that is spaming. OK. Sorry. I have to study what "empting the pool" means, that sounds like a contemporary reference. But you don't object you being called a " kid"? And you don't have a grasp on American History for the last thirty years, and you identify with Hispanics and the military. Hmm. And you have a preference for oriental martial arts. Yah know, kid, I like you. But you got something to learn here. Grammar and spelling. Yeah got that down., debating, OK. Facts? Ahh..no. Give it another twenty years or so.

What is "not true"? What?

The post you felt the need to post twice. That's what. The US did not go to war in Iraq for oil, we did not as a result get any oil, and American companies did not enjoy any advantage in bidding for oil contracts with the newly free and democratic Iraq after the war. Time for you to get a new bumper-sticker.

Sorry I posted the same thing twice, if that is spaming. OK. Sorry. I have to study what "empting the pool" means, that sounds like a contemporary reference. But you don't object you being called a " kid"? And you don't have a grasp on American History for the last thirty years, and you identify with Hispanics and the military. Hmm. And you have a preference for oriental martial arts. Yah know, kid, I like you. But you got something to learn here. Grammar and spelling. Yeah got that down., debating, OK. Facts? Ahh..no. Give it another twenty years or so.

There was plenty of petroleum in Iraq. There wasn't any WMD's though. Bush and Halliburton didn't get the easy war and profits they thoughts they would get. Of course, Illegal aliens, they are easy to milk, aren’t they? Pity the poor poor Mexican. Yeah, right. Not buying either one. Nice try here, kid.

But you don't object you being called a " kid"? .

Call me what you like. Unless you are 100 years old, you are making a fool of yourself with this 'Oh, I'm soooooo old!' bit. But whatever floats yer boat.

Forum List

Back