Faster than light observed at NASA.

Do you believe the photons were teleported?
Teleported is a science fiction word. The information in the form of photons shaped as a cat in reference to Schrodinger's cat paradox was quantum entangled, I do not think this I know this. The cat creates more questions than it answers. Oddly enough one could in theory instantly transmit all the information to build a super computer, and also transmit the dna instructions to build the sender of the info.

It's not yet known what is really happening or what all the prospects are, but you are composed of information directed matter
No one but you believes QE means photons are being teleported.
I never used the word teleported. However entanglement is able to send information. What is more important, a book or the info in the book?

Lol, you are as ignorant as Sagan was when he babbled that science would slow then stop because everything has been learned..... Funny how the guys at Intel ignored the moron
You said it violated the speed of light and that proved Einstein was wrong. So of course you believe something was teleported.
The Chinese are transporting data. Seriously kid what is transported to a smart phone on various waves?

Thoughts for one
Clearly you don’t understand what quantum entanglement is.

Data does not leave a transmitter and travel a distance to a receiver in quantum entanglement.

Teleported is a science fiction word. The information in the form of photons shaped as a cat in reference to Schrodinger's cat paradox was quantum entangled, I do not think this I know this. The cat creates more questions than it answers. Oddly enough one could in theory instantly transmit all the information to build a super computer, and also transmit the dna instructions to build the sender of the info.

It's not yet known what is really happening or what all the prospects are, but you are composed of information directed matter
I never used the word teleported. However entanglement is able to send information. What is more important, a book or the info in the book?

Lol, you are as ignorant as Sagan was when he babbled that science would slow then stop because everything has been learned..... Funny how the guys at Intel ignored the moron
You said it violated the speed of light and that proved Einstein was wrong. So of course you believe something was teleported.
The Chinese are transporting data. Seriously kid what is transported to a smart phone on various waves?

Thoughts for one

Data does not leave a transmitter and travel a distance to a receiver in quantum entanglement.
Tell the Chinese, clearly they do not care about your ignorance

Physicists transmit data via Earth-to-space quantum entanglement

That mean ol' puppy-kicking doodyhead Einstein!

You really took this personally. Hint: It doesn't affect you one bit. No, really.
Ignorance is a cancer that effects everyone...…………..

Kind of like my internet tantrums
Troll.
Must be embarrassing getting a particle physics lecture from a troll

Have you accepted that entanglement is instant yet and that instant is certainly faster than light?

Yawning
Oh, hey, Frannie! Still obsessed with things that don't affect 99.99% of humanity, I see. You seem to be quite upset that people are allowed to have different opinions than you.

Bummer.
Never bought options, no need to gamble when the market is so predictable.

Options huh, should I buy a 300 horse Nissan maxima with a CVT trans or a 200 horse Acura with an 8 speed trans? I considered a 315 horse Mustang base model but am not really wanting a turbo and the 5.0 V8 is a pig options options options
I said "opinions", you moron.

Quantum entanglement is not a teleportation device.
It is depending on what you want teleported. See smart phones teleport information and information is really all one needs
Teleportation - Wikipedia

Teleportation is the hypothetical transfer of matter or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them.
Cell phones don't teleport information. Period. End of story.

Where did you get the ridiculous idea that you're not an idiot?

Thoughts for one

Tell the Chinese, clearly they do not care about your ignorance

Physicists transmit data via Earth-to-space quantum entanglement
Just because the word transmit is used doesn’t mean the quantum spin was transmitted across space and time.

Why is it that when we observe what we expect we accept it but when we see what a guy too dumb to comb his hair says it cant be we accept the hairy fool?

NASA stunned: Scientist asked 'was Einstein wrong?' after object broke laws of physics
How does one "observe" something that is faster than light?
Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein's 'spooky action at a distance': At least 10,000 times faster than light - ExtremeTech

Why is it that when we observe what we expect we accept it but when we see what a guy too dumb to comb his hair says it cant be we accept the hairy fool?

NASA stunned: Scientist asked 'was Einstein wrong?' after object broke laws of physics
Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein's 'spooky action at a distance': At least 10,000 times faster than light - ExtremeTech
Hey, do they finance that research by selling the organs they harvest from political prisoners?

Hey, do they finance that research by selling the organs they harvest from political prisoners?
Dunno but they eat puppies

Given: Chinese Communists are pieces of shit.

Your theory: We must believe everything they say.

Yes one must understand and study the enemy.

JPL is doing the same experiments

News | Teleporting toward a quantum Internet

The Good, the Bad, and the Quantum -- NASA JPL’s Cold Atom Laboratory | Science and Technology

The Good, the Bad, and the Quantum -- NASA JPL’s Cold Atom Laboratory | Science and Technology
It only took you 255 posts to acknowledge the Chinese are Not Nice. Was it painful?

It only took you 255 posts to acknowledge the Chinese are Not Nice. Was it painful?
Are you suggesting that the enemy should be ignored

I'm suggesting we shouldn't immediately and unquestioningly believe everything our enemies say.

Can you understand that?

I'm suggesting we shouldn't immediately and unquestioningly believe everything our enemies say.

Can you understand that?
Unfortunately their anti ship missiles tell a different story as they could sink any carrier instantly from afar...…

Can you understand that?
Unfortunately their anti ship missiles tell a different story as they could sink any carrier instantly from afar...…
You bet, Comrade.

Forum List

Back