Faster than light observed at NASA.

Hey, guess what? I don't give a shit. I was making fun of your Einstein butthurt, which you never rationally explained.

After all these years I still get a kick of people taking the time to say they don't give a shit yet take the time to say so
That mean ol' puppy-kicking doodyhead Einstein!

You really took this personally. Hint: It doesn't affect you one bit. No, really.
Ignorance is a cancer that effects everyone...…………..

Kind of like my internet tantrums
Troll.
Must be embarrassing getting a particle physics lecture from a troll

Have you accepted that entanglement is instant yet and that instant is certainly faster than light?

Yawning
Oh, hey, Frannie! Still obsessed with things that don't affect 99.99% of humanity, I see. You seem to be quite upset that people are allowed to have different opinions than you.

Bummer.

So you haven't embarrassed yourself enough yet with your claims that entanglement can never be used to send information when it already has done so
The lying troll is back. You should be embarrassed that you think communication using entanglement is instant. And you lie about what I said. Here it is:

I said that you can communicate with entanglement but it's not instant.
Entanglement is valuable for secure communication, but no faster than the speed of light.
Yes, an image is information, but it was not instant communication. The authors of the article did not say it was instant communication. Only you did.
Entanglement is valuable for transmitting secure information. But it can only do it at light speed.
Resolving the state of an entangled particle is instant. Communication of information is not.

However you said that entanglement can be used for instant communication.
Entanglement is showing instant results, does this mean we can converse with another galaxy?
Or we could use an entangled communication devise to search the galaxy for intelligent life and once found communicate all forms in info.
Be pretty cool to be entangled with a webcam on Mars and have the info get to and back in nanoseconds.

You are absolutely wrong. You can use entanglement for secure communication but it is not instant. It is at light speed.
Hey Woo Woo you still out there?

Wanna go another round? I might be able to un-entangle your cranium and or at least get the gerbils out.

No guarantees and as always the entangled cranium assumes all de-entanglement risks.
You can say what you want. I'd appreciate it, though, if you argued against things I actually say instead of wasting my time screeching about things I haven't said.

kthnxbai

But you do answer me ... you have no idea who Maxwell is nor his connection to Einstein ... the more you respond to me, the more you tell me about yourself ... this is your thread, I assumed you wanted to discuss the matter in the OP ... foolish that I should deceive myself so quickly ...
You just like a progressive. No science is set in stone. Newton's theories on gravity have been augmented when new understanding was reached.

Newton rules supreme in the areas of science that interest me ... in some circumstances, this doesn't give good enough results and need to use the more refined principles of GR ... yes, I do think we need to progress beyond GR and find the even more basic nature of the universe ... but I don't think it's enough to say "such-and-such is wrong" without also adding "because this-and-that is correct" ... my own Crackpot Theory™ is the speed-of-light is slowing down over time, it's not that the galaxies are moving away from us, rather the light they emit is moving faster ... ha ha ha ... should only have to wait a couple billion years to find out ...
I think you might have meant to say the speed of the light they emit is slowing down.

I too believe that the speed of light may not be constant throughout the universe. That in the vast regions between the galaxies that light may travel at a different speed.

It seems to me that this whole affair of dark matter and dark energy is just a fancy fudge factor because we don’t have a complete understanding of how light travels across the universe.

But you do answer me ... you have no idea who Maxwell is nor his connection to Einstein ... the more you respond to me, the more you tell me about yourself ... this is your thread, I assumed you wanted to discuss the matter in the OP ... foolish that I should deceive myself so quickly ...
You just like a progressive. No science is set in stone. Newton's theories on gravity have been augmented when new understanding was reached.
No one knows what gravity is, sure we can calculate its effects, but gravity, time, and space remain unknowns
Gravity is a consequence of space time being warped or curved.

Time is effectively a measure of the expansion of the universe.

No one knows what gravity is, sure we can calculate its effects, but gravity, time, and space remain unknowns

Actually gravity is an unknown as nothing Einstein babbled was fully or at all correct

Actually gravity is an unknown as nothing Einstein babbled was fully or at all correct

Eddington’s experiment says otherwise.

So do the myriad of technologies that use GR.

After all these years I still get a kick of people taking the time to say they don't give a shit yet take the time to say so
That mean ol' puppy-kicking doodyhead Einstein!

You really took this personally. Hint: It doesn't affect you one bit. No, really.
Ignorance is a cancer that effects everyone...…………..

Kind of like my internet tantrums
Troll.
Must be embarrassing getting a particle physics lecture from a troll

Have you accepted that entanglement is instant yet and that instant is certainly faster than light?

Yawning
Oh, hey, Frannie! Still obsessed with things that don't affect 99.99% of humanity, I see. You seem to be quite upset that people are allowed to have different opinions than you.

Bummer.
Never bought options, no need to gamble when the market is so predictable.

Options huh, should I buy a 300 horse Nissan maxima with a CVT trans or a 200 horse Acura with an 8 speed trans? I considered a 315 horse Mustang base model but am not really wanting a turbo and the 5.0 V8 is a pig options options options

There is no technology however that explains the speeding expansion of the universe. At this point all bets are off and gravity explains nothing

Quantum entanglement is not a teleportation device.
It is depending on what you want teleported. See smart phones teleport information and information is really all one needs

There is no technology however that explains the speeding expansion of the universe. At this point all bets are off and gravity explains nothing

Or the most likely explanation which is we can’t measure the expansion of the universe and we are chasing our tails making up bullshit explanations of phenomena that no one has ever detected.

So it is possible for information to travel faster than the speed of light because information is no thing.

Nothing or no thing can travel faster than the speed of light. Information is no thing.

So it is possible for information to travel faster than the speed of light because information is no thing.

Nothing or no thing can travel faster than the speed of light. Information is no thing.
It can take a short cut.

It can take a short cut.
Entanglement is a pretty cool phenomenon but it’s application is limited to communication. And even then I am struggling to see how it will become anything more than a cool experiment.

It can take a short cut.
Entanglement is a pretty cool phenomenon but it’s application is limited to communication. And even then I am struggling to see how it will become anything more than a cool experiment.
There is more to physics then we know.

Or the most likely explanation which is we can’t measure the expansion of the universe and we are chasing our tails making up bullshit explanations of phenomena that no one has ever detected.

Actually nothing ever detected has been explained in any way. The fact is that so called brilliant minds are saying that the universe is fake, and is a computer program...

So if I hit this clown in the head with a hammer the brains aren't real.

Tell us more genius

I had this argument with WooWoo last week and he lost

Entangled information is traveling 10000 times the speed of light, AT LEAST

Physicists transmit data via Earth-to-space quantum entanglement

So please stop quoting the former genius once known as Einstein because the moron never figured out what a comb was

It can take a short cut.
There is more to physics then we know.
And there may be more than we can know

I too believe that the speed of light may not be constant throughout the universe.

This is a fact. Speed of light is the maximum speed limit in a vacuum. It's speed can change due to the medium the massless photons (fastest particles of light) are traveling in called impedance. Obviously light can be stopped (blocked) with enough impedance.

Now, I've heard theoretical physicists say the universe is expanding faster than the maximum speed of light, but that's wack.

Here is an example. This guy contradicts himself -- Is the speed of light constant throughout the universe? › Ask an Expert (ABC Science).

That said, if you meant that the maximum speed of light has been slowing down from the past, then there is a decay theory that shows that -- The Velocity of Light and the Age of the Universe..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back