Faster than light observed at NASA.

I too believe that the speed of light may not be constant throughout the universe.

This is a fact. Speed of light is the maximum speed limit in a vacuum. It's speed can change due to the medium the massless photons (fastest particles of light) are traveling in called impedance. Obviously light can be stopped (blocked) with enough impedance.

Now, I've heard theoretical physicists say the universe is expanding faster than the maximum speed of light, but that's wack.

Here is an example. This guy contradicts himself -- Is the speed of light constant throughout the universe? › Ask an Expert (ABC Science).

That said, if you meant that the maximum speed of light has been slowing down from the past, then there is a decay theory that shows that -- The Velocity of Light and the Age of the Universe..
Entangled photons move at least 10000 times the known speed of light.

Please pay attention

I too believe that the speed of light may not be constant throughout the universe.

This is a fact. Speed of light is the maximum speed limit in a vacuum. It's speed can change due to the medium the massless photons (fastest particles of light) are traveling in called impedance. Obviously light can be stopped (blocked) with enough impedance.

Now, I've heard theoretical physicists say the universe is expanding faster than the maximum speed of light, but that's wack.

Here is an example. This guy contradicts himself -- Is the speed of light constant throughout the universe? › Ask an Expert (ABC Science).

That said, if you meant that the maximum speed of light has been slowing down from the past, then there is a decay theory that shows that -- The Velocity of Light and the Age of the Universe..

Please pay attention

Now, you're back to the ignorant state. I was talking about the speed of light or c.

What you and I talked about before was one-way communication using quantum entanglement which is limited. Now, you bring up teleportation via quantum entanglement which is slightly more robust form of communication. However, teleportation is limited, too. It's like what happened in the movie The Prestige, but at the quantum level. We will probably be able to "teleport" more larger particles -- atoms, maybe molecules, of information in order to have a ftl internet. Maybe. But, we still need a breakthrough and it's not really PHYSICAL teleportation, so the speed of light remains intact. It's still quantum entanglement or spooky action at a distance. Nothing about traveling from point A to point B.

How Quantum Teleportation Actually Works

Last edited:

Please pay attention

Now, you're back to the ignorant state. I was talking about the speed of light or c.

What you and I talked about before was one-way communication using quantum entanglement which is limited. Now, you bring up teleportation via quantum entanglement which is slightly more robust form of communication. However, teleportation is limited, too. It's like what happened in the movie The Prestige, but at the quantum level. We will probably be able to "teleport" more larger particles -- atoms, maybe molecules, of information in order to have a ftl internet. Maybe. But, we still need a breakthrough and it's not really PHYSICAL teleportation, so the speed of light remains intact. It's still quantum entanglement or spooky action at a distance. Nothing about traveling from point A to point B.

Light is composed of photons...……………………..

Alternatively light is photons

This entangled image is light

83007.jpg

Jesus

So it is possible for information to travel faster than the speed of light because information is no thing.

Nothing or no thing can travel faster than the speed of light. Information is no thing.
I had this argument with WooWoo last week and he lost

Entangled information is traveling 10000 times the speed of light, AT LEAST

Physicists transmit data via Earth-to-space quantum entanglement

So please stop quoting the former genius once known as Einstein because the moron never figured out what a comb was
I’m only pretty certain what I wrote went over your head.

So it is possible for information to travel faster than the speed of light because information is no thing.

Nothing or no thing can travel faster than the speed of light. Information is no thing.

So please stop quoting the former genius once known as Einstein because the moron never figured out what a comb was
Information is certainly a thing, DNA is the information needed to create life. Your computer is run by information, the instructions to assemble a ship qualified to travel the universe is information. Why would one downgrade the importance of information?

Answer, poor information to begin with.

PS. You could not go over my head if you were in a 757

Information is certainly a thing, DNA is the information needed to create life. Your computer is run by information, the instructions to assemble a ship qualified to travel the universe is information. Why would one downgrade the importance of information?

It’s beyond your comprehension.

I’m not downgrading the importance of information. I am telling you that the information being teleported does not have a physical presence so the transmission of information through QE does not violate the speed of light.

Last edited:

Please pay attention

83007.jpg

Jesus
Do you believe the photons were teleported?

Lastly quantum entangled information doesn’t travel across space and time. It is shared.

I’m not downgrading the importance of information. I am telling you that the information being teleported does not have a physical presence so the transmission of information through QE does not violate the speed of light.
Einstein clearly said that nothing could exceede the speed of light. Einstein also never articulated that anything could travel instantly which rightfully so messed up the human mind and will do so until explained.

Einstein clearly said that nothing could exceede the speed of light. Einstein also never articulated that anything could travel instantly which rightfully so messed up the human mind and will do so until explained.
QE doesn’t violate the speed of light.

Nothing is traveling. And if it were it still wouldn’t because it is only information which has no physical presence.

Please pay attention

83007.jpg

Jesus
Teleported is a science fiction word. The information in the form of photons shaped as a cat in reference to Schrodinger's cat paradox was quantum entangled, I do not think this I know this. The cat creates more questions than it answers. Oddly enough one could in theory instantly transmit all the information to build a super computer, and also transmit the dna instructions to build the sender of the info.

It's not yet known what is really happening or what all the prospects are, but you are composed of information directed matter

Nothing is traveling. And if it were it still wouldn’t because it is only information which has no physical presence.
Wrong, information is clearly something. You are saying that a book is something yet the contents of the book are nothing.

The book only exist as a transport medium for the information it contains

Next potato peeler

Wrong, information is clearly something. You are saying that a book is something yet the contents of the book are nothing.

Next potato peeler
Not quantum information. It has no physical representation. It isn’t traveling across the universe. It is shared because it is entangled.

Please pay attention

83007.jpg

Jesus
Teleported is a science fiction word. The information in the form of photons shaped as a cat in reference to Schrodinger's cat paradox was quantum entangled, I do not think this I know this. The cat creates more questions than it answers. Oddly enough one could in theory instantly transmit all the information to build a super computer, and also transmit the dna instructions to build the sender of the info.

It's not yet known what is really happening or what all the prospects are, but you are composed of information directed matter
No one but you believes QE means photons are being teleported.

Next potato peeler
Not quantum information. It has no physical representation. It isn’t traveling across the universe. It is shared because it is entangled.
Information is information no matter how it is shared.

Book
E book
Radio tv broadcast
Computer file
Entangled info is just another medium

Next potato peeler
Information is information no matter how it is shared.

Book
E book
Radio tv broadcast
Computer file
Entangled info is just another medium
Nothing is being transmitted over a distance. Spin is shared because their spin is entangled.

Please pay attention

83007.jpg

Jesus

I never used the word teleported. However entanglement is able to send information. What is more important, a book or the info in the book?

Lol, you are as ignorant as Sagan was when he babbled that science would slow then stop because everything has been learned..... Funny how the guys at Intel ignored the moron

83007.jpg

Jesus

I never used the word teleported. However entanglement is able to send information. What is more important, a book or the info in the book?

Lol, you are as ignorant as Sagan was when he babbled that science would slow then stop because everything has been learned..... Funny how the guys at Intel ignored the moron
You said it violated the speed of light and that proved Einstein was wrong. So of course you believe something was teleported.

83007.jpg

Jesus

You said it violated the speed of light and that proved Einstein was wrong. So of course you believe something was teleported.
The Chinese are transporting data. Seriously kid what is transported to a smart phone on various waves?

Thoughts for one

Forum List

Back