Faster than light observed at NASA.

It only took you 255 posts to acknowledge the Chinese are Not Nice. Was it painful?
Are you suggesting that the enemy should be ignored
I'm suggesting we shouldn't immediately and unquestioningly believe everything our enemies say.

Can you understand that?
Unfortunately their anti ship missiles tell a different story as they could sink any carrier instantly from afar...…
You bet, Comrade.
Tell us how would any carrier shoot down 100 to 1000 anti ship missiles launched simultaneously?

The Russians have 1 carrier group because in a real war carriers are useless as you still have to get near enough to the country to launch jets. Carriers are useless

Don't tell Tom Cruise

With mounting questions about cost and survivability, a shifting political landscape for US aircraft carriers

Last edited:
It only took you 255 posts to acknowledge the Chinese are Not Nice. Was it painful?
I'm suggesting we shouldn't immediately and unquestioningly believe everything our enemies say.

Can you understand that?
Unfortunately their anti ship missiles tell a different story as they could sink any carrier instantly from afar...…
You bet, Comrade.
Tell us how would any carrier shoot down 100 to 1000 anti ship missiles launched simultaneously?

The Russians have 1 carrier group because in a real war carriers are useless as you still have to get near enough to the country to launch jets. Carriers are useless

Don't tell Tom Cruise

With mounting questions about cost and survivability, a shifting political landscape for US aircraft carriers
Maybe we can teleport carriers.

Tell me, after you kiss Commie Chinese ass, are you hungry again an hour later?

Can you understand that?
You bet, Comrade.

Don't tell Tom Cruise

Too big to sail? US aircraft carriers could go the way of the dinosaur

You forgot to answer how would a carrier group shoot down 1000 anti ship missiles?

You are actually learning something that the fake media never tells you

Has China Made Aircraft Carriers Obsolete?

Can you understand that?
You bet, Comrade.

Don't tell Tom Cruise

You forgot to answer how would a carrier group shoot down 1000 anti ship missiles?

You forgot to answer if you get hungry an hour after you kiss Commie Chinese ass.

You bet, Comrade.

Don't tell Tom Cruise

You forgot to answer if you get hungry an hour after you kiss Commie Chinese ass.

Yawn...………………………….

As It Begins Its Second Century, Is the Aircraft Carrier Obsolete?

It's real simple, in WW2 the carriers could hide, satellites have made that impossible so the landscape has changed.

Change or get left behind

You might as well stay where you are because you are dead weight

You bet, Comrade.

Don't tell Tom Cruise

Don't eat Chinese food as I am gluten free and soy sauce is poison to me

You bet, Comrade.

Don't tell Tom Cruise

Give up so soon

That article is from May 4 2016, back when you were still in high school

This is from December 16 2019

How to use entanglement for long-distance or free-space quantum communication

Those who do not keep up, get left back

PS Thomas Edison missed all his classes too as he never attended the schools that you did that rotted your mind

In 1854, Edison's family moved to Port Huron, Michigan, where he attended public school for a total of 12 weeks. A hyperactive child, prone to distraction, he was deemed "difficult" by his teacher. His mother quickly pulled him from school and taught him at home.

Yawn

The topic is hilarious. Einstein was a poor retarded.

Of course a galaxy can travel faster than 300,000k/s. Why not?

According to you, what can impede a galaxy traveling faster than such a speed?

Come on, start to write in order your reasons. You must have scientific evidence for them. Lol.

PS Thomas Edison missed all his classes too as he never attended the schools that you did that rotted your mind

In 1854, Edison's family moved to Port Huron, Michigan, where he attended public school for a total of 12 weeks. A hyperactive child, prone to distraction, he was deemed "difficult" by his teacher. His mother quickly pulled him from school and taught him at home.

Yawn
You have to stop reading easy science for tots.

Faster-than-light communication - Wikipedia
The current scientific consensus is that faster-than-light communication is not possible, and to date it has not been achieved in any experiment....
However, it is now well understood that quantum entanglement does not allow any influence or information to propagate superluminally.

Why you can’t use quantum entanglement for faster than light communication
Entanglement, we are told, is a non-local effect. Doesn’t this, as a fair amount of science fiction implies, mean that there might be some effect we could use in the future for faster than light communication?

Unfortunately, the answer is no. This doesn’t come from a pessimistic view of the possibilities, but from an understanding of what entanglement actually is, an understanding I have to admit I’ve only recently fully come to appreciate.
This guy came to understanding recently. You are a little late, by 100 years too.

You bet, Comrade.

Don't tell Tom Cruise

Don't eat Chinese food as I am gluten free and soy sauce is poison to me
Options are readily available !
_75707549_75707541.jpg

Yawn

The current scientific consensus is that faster-than-light communication is not possible, and to date it has not been achieved in any experiment....
However, it is now well understood that quantum entanglement does not allow any influence or information to propagate superluminally.

Entanglement, we are told, is a non-local effect. Doesn’t this, as a fair amount of science fiction implies, mean that there might be some effect we could use in the future for faster than light communication?

Unfortunately, the answer is no. This doesn’t come from a pessimistic view of the possibilities, but from an understanding of what entanglement actually is, an understanding I have to admit I’ve only recently fully come to appreciate.
This guy came to understanding recently. You are a little late, by 100 years too.

So NASA is doing science for tots in your delusion.

Yawn

Look woowoo, you have to stop babbling about the mistakes that Einbooby made 100 years ago because NASA has just recently
found entire galaxies moving at at least 5 times the speed of light. So kid you are not arguing with me but with NASA.

You are a loser that is actually babbling about what was believed to be true 100 years ago, get current or get the fu.ck out.

Was Einstein's Theory of Relativity ... Wrong?

'Was Einstein wrong?' How scientist was stunned after object broke laws of physics

http://www.stsci.edu/ftp/science/m87/press.txt

Is this really the best you can doo doo

Tell us about the telegraph from 100 years ago

Or the pony express

Jesus you are lost in time

NATO 2019
Who is Prof. André Xuereb?

Last edited:
Look woowoo, you have to stop babbling about the mistakes that Einbooby made 100 years ago because NASA has just recently
found entire galaxies moving at at least 5 times the speed of light. So kid you are not arguing with me but with NASA.

You are a loser that is actually babbling about what was believed to be true 100 years ago, get current or get the fu.ck out.

'Was Einstein wrong?' How scientist was stunned after object broke laws of physics

All three articles you cited were the same thing. At the end of each article is another explanation. A huge black hole with a high speed jet. You got thrown by a journalistic trick -- title it with an extraordinary question, and answer "no" at the end of the article. It sucks readers in so the site can let them see ads unless your ad blocker is on. Did you read the ads?

All three articles you cited were the same thing. At the end of each article is another explanation. A huge black hole with a high speed jet. You got thrown by a journalistic trick -- title it with an extraordinary question, and answer "no" at the end of the article. It sucks readers in so the site can let them see ads unless your ad blocker is on. Did you read the ads?
And you are arguing that the knowledge of the past will never be added too. It's retarded.

Why are you mocking NASA and Cornel

Is the universe expanding faster than the speed of light? (Intermediate) - Curious About Astronomy? Ask an Astronomer

Since relativity is clearly wrong people are coming up with all sorts of wacky answers to explain faster than light travel

Why keeping a dumb theory of relativity if it is already known that theory is good for nothing?

And again, With all your knowledge in physics, do not ignore the following question

According to you, what can impede a galaxy traveling faster than 300,000 km/s?

It is time for you to also work for debunking such superfluous theory of relativity.

You bet, Comrade.

Don't tell Tom Cruise

Give up so soon
Eat shit, Commie.

Don't tell Tom Cruise

Give up so soon
Eat shit, Commie.
Play with yours democrap
donald-trump-2020.png

Give up so soon
Eat shit, Commie.
Play with yours democrap
donald-trump-2020.png
I am a conservative. You lick Commie ass.

Give up so soon
Eat shit, Commie.
Play with yours democrap
donald-trump-2020.png
I am a conservative. You lick Commie ass.

You are seriously delusional too

Also rather unhappy.

Merry Christmas

Forum List

Back