Fast Girl Fanni to Court: I’m just to busy for any ‘ol legal proceeding!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
From Fox:

During a brief hearing at Cobb County Superior Court Monday, Willis’ lawyer, Cinque Axam, argued that his client shouldn’t be deposed because she is too busy with other legal matters including, most importantly, the election interference case involving former President Trump.

Really?

So, let me get this straight: Donald Trump, the front runner and presumptive winner in the 2024 presidential race, has plenty of time on his hands for pre trial fucking around, in spite of the campaign and what? A half dozen other cases being brought against him simultaneously, and in coordination?

But Wet-and-Willing Willis is just too darn busy with a case that she has largely turned over to her boyfriend, anyway.

No time for the common folk like the husband she cuckolded. Once again, let her mister speak for her.

SHE is important! SHE is a Trump Prosecutor! Not exactly a rare distinction, now. All you have to have is backing from Soros and you got the J.O.B.

From Fox:

During a brief hearing at Cobb County Superior Court Monday, Willis’ lawyer, Cinque Axam, argued that his client shouldn’t be deposed because she is too busy with other legal matters including, most importantly, the election interference case involving former President Trump.

Really?

So, let me get this straight: Donald Trump, the front runner and presumptive winner in the 2024 presidential race, has plenty of time on his hands for pre trial fucking around, in spite of the campaign and what? A half dozen other cases being brought against him simultaneously, and in coordination?

But Wet-and-Willing Willis is just too darn busy with a case that she has largely turned over to her boyfriend, anyway.

No time for the common folk like the husband she cuckolded. Once again, let her mister speak for her.

SHE is important! SHE is a Trump Prosecutor! Not exactly a rare distinction, now. All you have to have is backing from Soros and you got the J.O.B.
Seymor Flops, ex-president Donald Trump and his attorneys are entitled to exercise whatever are their legal rights that may enable them to evade Trump from being held legally responsible for what he did or failed to do.

Georgia's Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is similarly entitled to exercise whatever are her legal rights to evade whatever may deter her from applying her full time and attention to performing the duties of her office. You have a problem with that? Respectfully, Supposn

Lissa558, but you believe in privileges for whites? Respectfully, Supposn
Oye. I don’t believe in hiring someone because their race has been prioritized over merit. That has been happening with blacks for decades, but now it’s out in the open with the president bragging how only black females will be considered for specific jobs.

That type of thing leads to an incompetent VP, an idiotic Press Secretary, and a plagarizing Harvard president. NONE of them would have even been considered if they were white.

Oye. I don’t believe in hiring someone because their race has been prioritized over merit. That has been happening with blacks for decades, but now it’s out in the open with the president bragging how only black females will be considered for specific jobs.

That type of thing leads to an incompetent VP, an idiotic Press Secretary, and a plagarizing Harvard president. NONE of them would have even been considered if they were white.
She also hired 2 white prosecutors.

Seymor Flops, ex-president Donald Trump and his attorneys are entitled to exercise whatever are their legal rights that may enable them to evade Trump from being held legally responsible for what he did or failed to do.

Georgia's Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is similarly entitled to exercise whatever are her legal rights to evade whatever may deter her from applying her full time and attention to performing the duties of her office. You have a problem with that? Respectfully, Supposn
No, I'm glad that Flatback Fanni is using whatever legal maneuvers are available to avoid being held accountable for her adultery and embezzlement. I only point out the hypocricy of the TDS folks making her a hero for claiming she's too busy to go to court while cheering the courts interferring with the presidential front-runners presidential campaign.

Lisa558, your prior posted statement, “The black female privilege in this country is unbelievable - and they know it.” certainly implies you were then contending black females in our nation are generally more favored than all other persons within our nation's population.

Your prior posted statement, “... That type of thing leads to an incompetent VP, an idiotic Press Secretary, and a plagiarizing Harvard president” NONE of them would have even been considered if they were white.”, implies an opinion that appointing only “white” people to important offices will eliminate all, or almost all less suitable candidates for those offices.

I don't doubt, your statement regarding the president, [Biden], “bragging” how “how only black females will be considered for specific jobs” (within his administration); but I would have appreciated a cited link that would enable considering the quote within its context.

I believe President Biden contends, (as I do contend), historically and to a great extent within more recent times, black females in our nation were and still often are generally less favored than all other persons within our nation's population. Among the many consequences of that bigotry, government policies have been disproportionally less favorable to none-whites.

I reasonably suspect regardless of race; President Biden would not appoint or nominate someone unqualified for a position in his administration. I reasonably suspect that all other factors being comparatively equal, he expects to be able to recruit a black female to the specific office he was then referring to. Citing links to spoken or written quotes enables us to better understand in context what was actually meant. Respectfully, Supposn

Lisa558, your prior posted statement, “The black female privilege in this country is unbelievable - and they know it.” certainly implies you were then contending black females in our nation are generally more favored than all other persons within our nation's population.

Your prior posted statement, “... That type of thing leads to an incompetent VP, an idiotic Press Secretary, and a plagiarizing Harvard president” NONE of them would have even been considered if they were white.”, implies an opinion that appointing only “white” people to important offices will eliminate all, or almost all less suitable candidates for those offices.

I don't doubt, your statement regarding the president, [Biden], “bragging” how “how only black females will be considered for specific jobs” (within his administration); but I would have appreciated a cited link that would enable considering the quote within its context.

I believe President Biden contends, (as I do contend), historically and to a great extent within more recent times, black females in our nation were and still often are generally less favored than all other persons within our nation's population. Among the many consequences of that bigotry, government policies have been disproportionally less favorable to none-whites.

I reasonably suspect regardless of race; President Biden would not appoint or nominate someone unqualified for a position in his administration. I reasonably suspect that all other factors being comparatively equal, he expects to be able to recruit a black female to the specific office he was then referring to. Citing links to spoken or written quotes enables us to better understand in context what was actually meant. Respectfully, Supposn
1) Except Biden DID appoint Kamala Harris as VP, and she is woefully unqualified. He also chose KJP as Press Secretary, and she too is ridiculously unqualified. That’s the type of thing that happens when your prioritize skin color and gender over merit.

2) Also, it’s not even a matter of “unqualified.” It’s a matter of getting the BEST qualified, and when you limit your choice to black females, the odds are 94:6 that you did NOT get the best qualified. Why should I, an excellent architect/mathematician/engineer/whatever lose out on a job for which I was better qualified than the black female who got it, due to skin color?

3) Also, when you limit your choice to black females, you are being racist against white females. Why is being racist an appropriate response to racism?

Forum List

Back