Fast Food Workers Going On Strike

Most Unions support Amnesty. They see it as way to grow their memberships exponentially. It's all about their greed. People should stop thinking the Amnesty-supporters care about American Citizens. It's not about that. They only care about their own interests. The American People are gonna get shafted once again. We have a rogue criminal Government now. They no longer represent the American People.

Wrong!!! Union leadership supports the democratic party, because they keep them alive through corruption. Union members HATE illegal immigration. Many illegals have and/or acquire skills like carpentry, construction, plumbing, pipe-fitting, agriculture, etc. or jobs that require skills that are usually unionized and have decent wages.

Illegals do not join the unions, they don't demand benefits, they work under the table and the work longer hours for less money. They destory Union's negotiating leverage and wages.

Unions support the Democratic party, but they hate illegal immigration. It's the mental disorder of liberal voter!

Meh.... who cares. I stopped eating that crap years ago.

They are still a very large direct and indirect employer. I personally indulge every once in a while. I like taco bell, Portillos and Boston Market. However, my kids eat the stuff a day or two each week. McDonald's for example has a playland to get energy out of them during the winter and you can get 20 nuggets for $5. That feeds all 4 of my kids (with one large fries and 4 $1 drinks) to make it an inexpensive dinner and activity.

I would do anything for a Portilos Italian Beef sandwich or Chicago hot dog right now.

Portillos is the best! But it got so damn expensive you mind as well go to a sit down restaurant now-a-days. Take a family of 5 there for dinner (or lunch) and you walk out spending $60!

They are still a very large direct and indirect employer. I personally indulge every once in a while. I like taco bell, Portillos and Boston Market. However, my kids eat the stuff a day or two each week. McDonald's for example has a playland to get energy out of them during the winter and you can get 20 nuggets for $5. That feeds all 4 of my kids (with one large fries and 4 $1 drinks) to make it an inexpensive dinner and activity.

I would do anything for a Portilos Italian Beef sandwich or Chicago hot dog right now.

Portillos is the best! But it got so damn expensive you mind as well go to a sit down restaurant now-a-days. Take a family of 5 there for dinner (or lunch) and you walk out spending $60!

that expensive now? the last time was in the Chicago area was 2008.

I am sure there are many an applicant just waiting to take their place. Sometimes you might want to watch what you ask for.

I can see the headline now.

Fast food workers strike, America sheds 12 million pounds!

Yeah.. let them strike or whatever they want to call it

Wherever would people be found with the difficult skill of pushing a preprogrammed button on a cash register.. or flipping a burger.. or dousing some fries with salt??

:rolleyes:

You get paid crap wages when you have no truly marketable skill... when all but about 0.001% of all adults or teens can do your same job with little or no training, you really have no bargaining power
I'm sure there are many that salivate to take their place. If they strike? FIRE THEM.

About the worst I'll do is Subway... you can get a pretty decent sandwich for $5... as for the rest of it, it's impure, unhealthy, processed garbage...

yea but sometimes those impure, unhealthy, processed garbage Carls Burgers are great....

yea Portilo's.....we have ONE out here in Buena Park.....nice....always crowded....

I'd fire them and get robotic hamburger makers take their place.

These people think they're worth 15 dollars per hour for serving a burger? lol I wish our schools would teach economics as a lot more people would understand why this can't be done.

Last edited:

yea Portilo's.....we have ONE out here in Buena Park.....nice....always crowded....

You have one in Socal? what the hell?... lol I knew they were trying to expand 20 years ago in Japan for some reason.. I wonder now if any Porttillos is close to South Carolina? I hate the South and their stupid chillie hot dogs, I always call them closet New Yorkers.

Fuck, hamburgers and fries are already to costly as it is. Raising such more will just = less money. This tells me it is outside the point where the supply and demand crosses.

Of course idiots that don't understand this don't care.

Forum List

Back