Fart Queen retires from sport

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016

Steph Matto who earned 50k/week at her peak passing gas and selling it to the people, has decided to hang it up after a medical scare from excessive cutting of the cheese.

Fortunately, she was fine, but has decided to quit commercial wind-breaking.

If there is a hall of fame for folks in this racket, I am sure they will be looking to enshrine her as one of the pioneers in Feminine Fartitude.

Why would anyone want to buy such a thing? How can such a thing even be bought in the first place period?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What will be thought of next?

Until I read about this gal, I never realized that there was a market for privately produced natural gas either. But Ms. Matto saw the market and stepped out and it paid off for you.

Its a great story, as it is about someone who got an idea and didn't let others discourage her, and it paid off.

I got no problem with what she was doing, but, how exactly do you fart into a jar? Doesn't it escape by the time you get the cap on?

Until I read about this gal, I never realized that there was a market for privately produced natural gas either. But Ms. Matto saw the market and stepped out and it paid off for you.

Its a great story, as it is about someone who got an idea and didn't let others discourage her, and it paid off.
Uh....many people in the LGBT community love the smell of feces during sex. I'm not surprised there are some who would like the aura of 'Beef Stew' and find it stimulating.

Steph Matto who earned 50k/week at her peak passing gas and selling it to the people, has decided to hang it up after a medical scare from excessive cutting of the cheese.

Fortunately, she was fine, but has decided to quit commercial wind-breaking.

If there is a hall of fame for folks in this racket, I am sure they will be looking to enshrine her as one of the pioneers in Feminine Fartitude.

I’m absolutely positive this disgusting whore is a filthy Leftist.
Bet her father is damn proud.

I don't know who is worse, the woman or those who thought that her "product" was worth having anything to do with in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. This is a sick world and people like her are the reason why. They don't care what they become known for.

Forum List

Back