Far-right House Republicans, led by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, seek to cut off Ukraine aid

Green is crazy. But....
We have given Ukraine almost 100 billion and sending more with no accounting for where the money is going, Need to look into Zelensky's offshore bank account. Or maybe the Bidens? What is the background to the allegations made about China, Ukraine, and the Bidens? WE are borrowing money from China to send to Ukraine??? WTF?

The Ukrainian energy company that was paying President Biden’s son Hunter $1 million a year cut his monthly compensation in half two months after his father ceased to be vice president.

From May 2014, Burisma Holdings Ltd. was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board, invoices on his abandoned laptop show.

But in an email on March 19, 2017, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi asked Hunter to sign a new director’s agreement and informed him “the only thing that was amended is the compensation rate.”

“We are very much interested in working closely together, and the remuneration is still the highest in the company and higher than the standard director’s monthly fees. I am sure you will find it both fair and reasonable.”

Something is not right with this???
Compensation rates get discombobulated when also considering compensation for Hunter's Metabiota links collecting bat viruses precisely at the same location as the 2013 ebola outbreak in Guinea. Is this why The Jesuit Elf makes a freudian slip during his video? Please try to keep up: USMB search.

The pragmatic choice would have been to abide by our earlier positions that NATO wouldn't move further east.
The deceptive front was Obama-Lugar Research Center being established in the Republic of Georgia and hantaviruses In Liviv Oblast, Ukraine. There is a chron for this trajectory

If you need to defend knee-jerk isolationism, so be it.

I prefer a realistic, enlightened pragmatism.
I think isolationism is short-sighted

So I’m mot defending it

But isolation was US policy for 100 years

The deceptive front was Obama-Lugar Research Center being established in the Republic of Georgia and hantaviruses In Liviv Oblast, Ukraine. There is a chron for this trajectory

I don't care who you want to blame. What I said should have been our position. IMO if we had maintained that position there is no war today.

I think isolationism is short-sighted

So I’m mot defending it

But isolation was US policy for 100 years
If you think that knee-jerk isolationism was ever America's policy, I differ.

When the U.S was a relatively minor power, wariness of foreign entanglements was justified.

Putin's brutal aggression in a much more interconnected global community where a powerful U.S. leads democratic NATO is a challenge to the nation's resolve to act in its interests.

When the U.S was a relatively minor power, wariness of foreign entanglements was justified.

Putin's brutal aggression in a much more interconnected global community where a powerful U.S. leads democratic NATO is a challenge to the nation's resolve to act in its interests.

You seem to have trouble taking yes for an answer

I support ukraine independence

But I dont think Americans who see it differently are bad people

They may be a necessary moderating influence over the libs who are hell bent toward a wider war with russia

You seem to have trouble taking yes for an answer

I support ukraine independence

But I dont think Americans who see it differently are bad people

They may be a necessary moderating influence over the libs who are hell bent toward a wider war with russia
When I opined that "Knee-jerk isolationism is anti-American," You replied "Wrong."

So is being duped by Putin's propaganda aimed at rightists.

Please identify your "libs who are hellbent on a wider war with Russia." I know of none.

And I cant think of any anti American isolationists

they just see it differently then we do
You refer to your imaginary "libs who are hellbent on a wider war with Russia" but you "can't think of any isolationists" while the GOP's internal battle against them rages.

Get on a plane and go fight the Russians yourself, fucking chickenhawk.

Get on a plane and go fight the Russians yourself, fucking chickenhawk.
I support the President and DeSantis who signed onto his policy of keeping America out of the hostilities, while supporting democracy.

“In a preview of the intra-party battle ahead, far-right House Republicans, led by MAGA firebrand Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, vowed Thursday to fight against Ukraine aid.”

And so it begins.

But wait, this makes no sense.

We have people screaming that Ukraine is Fascists. And many of them scream that Republicans are Fascists.

This is why I laugh at almost all such posts and threads. It is just people shouting insults at each other, and of no real substance.

I disagree with anyone who does not think preventing putin from overrunning Ukraine is in our best interests

But I’m not going to demonize Americans who disagree with me

We just see it differently

Forum List

Back