Far-Left Democrats Force Funds for Israel’s Iron Dome Out of Funding Bill

Clearly, again, you are wrong. I will not waste anymore time in what you clearly have decided to be the truth.

The Squad is the Squad, and you are lumping everyone else with them.

The Squad chooses to call themselves Democrats for a reason. Think about that for a while.

The Squad chooses to call themselves Democrats for a reason. Think about that for a while.
"The Squad" are four Muslims and Christians who have been taught to hate Israel and attempt to put a stop to the US aid to Israel. They think they can do that by being Democrats, but their record speaks for itself. It has been a failure so far and will continue to be so.

They do not speak for the rest of the House and Senate Democratic members.

One more thing,

I would rather be a Democrat in the US, with just the Squad attempting to undo the US aid to Israel, than a Republican which accepts votes from Nazis, KKK, Skinheads, Qanon, and many other Jew hating groups.

The Evangelicals are for Jesus returning, they are not really for the Jews or Israel.

Trump was never for Israel, he was and continues to be, for anyone who will vote for him and all the money he can get from them for himself. His "support" for Israel was about keeping the evangelicals to continue to vote for him, to keep the Presidency.

Just read Michael Cohen, Mary Trump, Barbara Es, or anyone else who knew him or worked for him. Any one of them will tell any Republican who is for Trump how he follows what his own father felt for Jews, being of German descent. They think Jews are all about the money, etc, etc, etc. There is not once once of respect for Jews at all.

You and others can do the proper research about Trump and the Republicans today. They are not about Civil rights, human rights, voting rights, and all they have done for the past 5 years, and the laws they have passed, show that.

No Jews with a grain of salt would ever vote for people who mock and dismiss any of those rights I listed above, because most Jews are FOR any and all of those rights for everyone.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
713863A4-D8F7-4FFB-A38E-E4B1E8DD8D76.jpeg

^^ this

The Evangelicals are for Jesus returning, they are not really for the Jews or Israel.

Wrong. I am a Christian and every other Christian I know accepts that Jews are God's chosen people and want to protect Israel at all costs. There is quite a bit of misinformation disseminated amongst Jews about Christians and the Christian faith.

Trump was never for Israel, he was and continues to be, for anyone who will vote for him and all the money he can get from them for himself. His "support" for Israel was about keeping the evangelicals to continue to vote for him, to keep the Presidency.

Wrong again. His son-in-law is Jewish. He moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem. Biden just enabled Jew-hating terrorist groups to take over an entire country. If you think politicians like Barrack Hussain Obama are pro-Israel, you are a victim of some serious indoctrination. Most Democrats are immoral, or at the very least, amoral.

One more thing,

I would rather be a Democrat in the US, with just the Squad attempting to undo the US aid to Israel, than a Republican which accepts votes from Nazis, KKK, Skinheads, Qanon, and many other Jew hating groups.

Just read Michael Cohen, Mary Trump, Barbara Es, or anyone else who knew him or worked for him. Any one of them will tell any Republican who is for Trump how he follows what his own father felt for Jews, being of German descent. They think Jews are all about the money, etc, etc, etc. There is not once once of respect for Jews at all.

You and others can do the proper research about Trump and the Republicans today. They are not about Civil rights, human rights, voting rights, and all they have done for the past 5 years, and the laws they have passed, show that.

No Jews with a grain of salt would ever vote for people who mock and dismiss any of those rights I listed above, because most Jews are FOR any and all of those rights for everyone.
DBA, disagree all you like. But you are never going to do any research on what I wrote above, because you do not want to have your beliefs turned into mush. Anymore than any of the others who have been on this thread doing nothing but bashing the Democrats and all the Jews who vote for them.

Iron Dome or no Iron Dome, the Republicans were not going to vote for the bill.

And that is what this thread is about. And Democrats have pledged to make that aid pass.

Maybe someday some here will get curious and do a research on what the Republicans are and have been about this past 20 years.

The GOP of the last 20 represent only themselves and all the power they can get for themselves, so that others will not have a voice.

Israel is not the only country the US helps. Should the US stop helping all other countries, or only Israel?

"Help" to Israel, is not without giving back.

If one bothers to read the article I posted on the other page about the US/Israel relations, one would realize that it is not a give only, but a give and take.

Try getting quotes from people who are actually informed about immigration, medicine and elections.

Wrong. I am a Christian and every other Christian I know accepts that Jews are God's chosen people and want to protect Israel at all costs. There is quite a bit of misinformation disseminated amongst Jews about Christians and the Christian faith.

Wrong again. His son-in-law is Jewish. He moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem. Biden just enabled Jew-hating terrorist groups to take over an entire country. If you think politicians like Barrack Hussain Obama are pro-Israel, you are a victim of some serious indoctrination. Most Democrats are immoral, or at the very least, amoral.
Thank you for another litany of nonsense you learned in places you should never have gone to.

Iron Dome or no Iron Dome, the Republicans were not going to vote for the bill.

I agree they were not going to vote for it because it is full of all kinds of useless spending. The real question is why did the Democrats choose to remove the Iron Dome funding? There is plenty more Democratic pork they could have cut.

Far-Left Democrats Force Funds for Israel’s Iron Dome Out of Funding Bill

21 Sep 2021 ~~ By Jacob Bliss
The far-left Democrats forced out provisions to fund Israel’s Iron Dome from the continuing resolution (CR) that would keep the government funded and raise the debt ceiling, according to reports.
According to Army Technology, “Iron Dome provides defence[sic] against short-range missiles and rockets which pose a threat to the civilian population,” such as those fired from Gaza earlier this year.
Due to there not being enough votes to pass the CR as a result of pushback from far-left Democrats, a Politico reporter claimed that House Democrats were forced to remove the Iron Dome provisions to pass the measure.
Before the provisions were taken out, reports confirmed that far-left Democrats told the Democrat leadership they would not vote for the bill if it included the $1 billion funding for the Iron Dome, which caused the Rules Committee to go into recess.

The CR has been revised with the Iron Dome provision taken out.
The far-left members leading this effort have been Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI). House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) cannot have any opposition in her party if she hopes to pass anything due to her thin majority in the House.
Pelosi has already been facing opposition from the Republicans, who have said they will not vote from the CR due to the provision to raise the debt ceiling in the bill.
Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA), the head of the far-left Congressional Progressive Caucus, will reportedly meet with Pelosi on Tuesday.
There was funding in the bill to replace the missiles used from the Iron Done in May from the Hamas attack on the Jewish state. Bloomberg reported the Defense Department asked in a classified supplemental request of $1 billion.

Comment:
Israel was totally abandoned by the USA the very moment that the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist coup d' etat by against President Trump succeeded.
It's truly a pity that so many Jews in America are proud Democrats the antithesis of the State of Israeli. Unfortunately these are the same Jews who are so far Left that they're now Holocaust Deniers.
The PM/DSA Democrat Left Party bosses are enemies of America, Christianity. and now they’re anti-Semites too.
The “Enemy Within” Is far more dangerous to us then our external enemies.
We must defeat the enemy within. And fast!

You're deranged, con. :cuckoo:

In reality, this is a continuing resolution intended on preventing a shutdown; and more importantly, raising the debt limit to prevent the U.S. from defaulting on the debt. Should that happen, the U.S. would face cataclysmic economic disaster. That is what Republicans voted for because they hate this country more than they love their party.

As far as the $1 billion in aid for Israel, which was added last minute to H.R.5305 and not debated, though Democrats had to pull it out in order to get this much needed bill to pass, Democrats committed to introducing a separate bill to address the $1 bill aid package for Israel.

Not funding Iron Dome is short sighted

The result is going to be more warfare not less

Last edited:

LOL

His son-in-law being Jewish is a reflection on Ivanka, not Donald. As far as morality, did you vote for the father of 5 with 3 wives on whom he cheated?

As far as morality, did you vote for the father of 5 with 3 wives on whom he cheated?
Did you vote for JFK or bill clinton?

If you say no its a fact that most trump haters would have if they were old enough

Did you vote for JFK or bill clinton?

If you say no its a fact that most trump haters would have if they were old enough
I'm highlighting the hypocrisy of trumptards calling Democrats, "immoral." How did you not get that?

The GOP of the last 20 represent only themselves and all the power they can get for themselves, so that others will not have a voice.

Israel is not the only country the US helps. Should the US stop helping all other countries, or only Israel?

"Help" to Israel, is not without giving back.

If one bothers to read the article I posted on the other page about the US/Israel relations, one would realize that it is not a give only, but a give and take.

Try getting quotes from people who are actually informed about immigration, medicine and elections.
I don’t give a shit about any other countries right now. Our own nation is what is at risk. I think Israel can go a year without more billions from us.

I'm highlighting the hypocrisy of trumptards calling Democrats, "immoral." How did you not get that?
Just what I said

Libs voted for immorality en masse when they elected JFK and bill clinton

Just what I said

Libs voted for immorality en masse when they elected JFK and bill clinton
Again, imbecile, this is about hypocrisy, not immorality. Do you ever learn?

Forum List

Back