Far-Left Democrats Force Funds for Israel’s Iron Dome Out of Funding Bill

Again, imbecile, this is about hypocrisy, not immorality. Do you ever learn?
Are you claiming an exemption from hypocrisy based on the fact that dems are openly immoral?

Your side was clearly “fer” immorality when clinton was president

Are you claiming an exemption from hypocrisy based on the fact that dems are openly immoral?

MacNuts, I'm claiming rightards who attempt to claim the moral highground are hypocrites.

Savvy?

MacNuts, I'm claiming rightards who attempt to claim the moral highground are hypocrites.
Its better for republican leaders to at least try and fail than democrats who are openly and proudly immoral

Its better for republican leaders to at least try and fail than democrats who are openly and proudly immoral
Another falsehood. Seems rightarded hypocrisy is too much for you to deal with.

Another falsehood. Seems rightarded hypocrisy is too much for you to deal with.
You disagree with even trying to be moral?

If you think society is in trouble now wait till everyone stops trying to do the right thing

You disagree with even trying to be moral?

If you think society is in trouble now wait till everyone stops trying to do the right thing
No, I disagree with your nonsense that Republicans try but Democrats don't or that Republicans aren't openly immoral.

No, I disagree with your nonsense that Republicans try but Democrats don't or that Republicans aren't openly immoral.
You prove that democrats are openly immoral by refusing to hold them to the same standards you hold repubs

You prove that democrats are openly immoral by refusing to hold them to the same standards you hold repubs
LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot trying to claim the moral highground.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I don’t give a shit about any other countries right now. Our own nation is what is at risk. I think Israel can go a year without more billions from us.
Nothing like Americans not knowing that the wealthiest country in the world is NOT in crisis.

Do not worry, you are not the only one who does not know that.

Whichever issues the US has, it is definitely not money.

You are judging a President for his adultery case and not whether he was a good President or not.

It was very immoral for the Republicans to want to go to Iraq after 9/11. And very immoral for Republicans to go to Afghanistan after 9/11. Neither wars were necessary and too many Americans died or were wounded with $300,000 per day being spent on those wars.

That.....is immoral, and THAT money is the one anyone should be asking to get back.

It was not immoral but it was stupid

And democrats with only a few exceptions fully supported the invasion too
Democrats were foolled into believing what the Bush administration set up as dangerous, and therefore requiring an invasion.

It was all on the Bush Administration and their ambitions.

Last edited:
It was not immoral but it was stupid

And democrats with only a few exceptions fully supported the invasion too
False. They supported letting Bush decide based on the threat posed by Iraq. That was what the voted on. They couldn't know he would lie us into the war over stockpiles of WMD's that weren't actually there.

Authorization.--The President is authorized to use the Armed
Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and
appropriate in order to--
(1) defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and
(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq.

False. They supported letting Bush decide based on the threat posed by Iraq. That was what the voted on. They couldn't know he would lie us into the war over stockpiles of WMD's that weren't actually there.

Authorization.--The President is authorized to use the Armed
Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and
appropriate in order to--
(1) defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and
(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq.

There was no threat from Iraq, just a lot of air from Sadam.

The Bush Administration outed a CIA officer who was responsible for checking those threats, exactly because there were no threats and they did not want her to contradict them about the WMDs. They put many other agents in peril because of it.

Right, how would the Democrats and any of the Republicans know they were being lied to. They had to make a decision, and soon found out they had made a mistake trusting that Administration.

The responsibility for going into both countries fall on those who lied to congress in order to go to war.

Democrats were foolled into believing what the Bush administration set up as dangerous, and therefore requiring an invasion.

It was all on the Bush Administration and their ambitions.
I think everyone was fooled, with the possible exception of the Deep State who were telling us all, including bush, that WMDs existed

And they may have been merely incompetent

I think everyone was fooled, with the possible exception of the Deep State who were telling us all, including bush, that WMDs existed

And they may have been merely incompetent
Nonsense, the idea came from the Bush Administration.
There was no "Deep State" to blame.

Have the Bush Administration take responsibility for what happened without hiding behind anyone else.

They couldn't know he would lie us into the war over stockpiles of WMD's that weren't actually there.
Wrong

Dems were all for it at first based on the same info bush was using

See post #75

The Deep State screwed up

Wrong

The CIA, NSA and other spook clubs certainly do exist
THOSE are "Deep State" ?

Please, make it clear to all of those "clubs" that you do not wish to be protected against anything that could harm you, or anyone who could harm you, especially foreign or domestic terrorists, or vaccines, or......whatever else you spend your nights not being able to sleep about.

One less for them to worry about.

Forum List

Back