Fani's Tattoo she got with her lover in Belize will likely end this nightmare for Trump

It sounds like you guys are fairly desperate.

Willis and Wade didn't start their relationship until AFTER he got the contact, which was approved by the County Board of Supervisors.

Furthermore, two Republicans were approached before Wade was offered the job. They both refused out of fear of reprisals from MAGAts.
Informative.

I didn't know republican prosecutors had turned down the job.

Kinda blows this whole thing outa the water right there.

Judicial over reach will get smacked down
I'd like to think that. Until I see it happen, idk at this point in time in America.

I tell ya wut: Shit like that did not fly for a couple of centuries.

Yes, there was some chicanery, but this is just blatant egregiousness. Stuff anybody in their right mind would never do. Against so many laws, and Code of Ethics, and Oaths of Office.

Here is a picture of FAT Fani

fani willis shaq

She's corrupt case closed
You don't close anything. You support Trump, therefore you support true corruption. You want this case closed so your corrupt false God can avoid the justice he deserves for his corrupt attempt to intimidate state officials to change the results of an election. What Fani Willis dd with Wade doesn't have a damn thing to do with that, and that is why the case will not be closed and no matter who ends up trying the case, Trumps time is up

Could a tattoo, inscribed at Belize, decide whether the district attorney of Georgia’s Fulton County, Fani Willis, and her special prosecutor and boyfriend, Nathan Wade, should be disqualified from the sprawling racketeering case that they have brought against President Trump and 18 others?

The possibility that a tale told in ink and skin could shape one of the most anticipated prosecutions in American history became legible after Judge Scott McAfee rebuffed the request by Ms. Willis and Mr. Wade to cancel an evidentiary hearing set for Thursday. The two prosecutors have confessed to a “personal relationship,” but deny that it predates Mr. Wade’s hiring.

The lawyer leading the push to disqualify the amorous pair, Ashleigh Merchant, represents one of Mr. Trump’s co-defendants, Michael Roman. She claims that the romance predates Ms. Willis picking Mr. Wade — Ms. Merchant claims he is unqualified — and that the two were motivated by joint pecuniary interest. Judge McAfee allows that it is “possible that the facts alleged by the defendant could result in disqualification.”

My understanding is the tattoo was created in 2021 when both Fani and her boyfriend went to Belize and got a $70 tattoo but they denied they were in a relationship But witnesses say they started going on romantic trips long before 2022. Fani has lied and the judge wants to see the tattoo and get some information from the tattoo artist.
Got matching tattoos, but twerent in a relationship?

Haw!

Tattoos last longer than . . . well than Fani Willis' boyfriends' marriages.

Willis and Wade didn't start their relationship until AFTER he got the contact, which was approved by the County Board of Supervisors.

Furthermore, two Republicans were approached before Wade was offered the job. They both refused out of fear of reprisals from MAGAts.
That last paragraph says it all

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That tatoo doesn't change the evidence against trump. So don't cry when the case continues.
But they will have to find another black woman prosecutor, otherwise, they'd be giving the WHITE MAN what Whitey wants!

Any ideas for candidates from that narrow demographic of Black Woman Democrat Prosecutor?

Or wait . . . could it be that the prosecution of Donald Trump is the one thing in the world that is more important than DEI?

What say you? I'm studying black folk, and I'd like an outsider's opinion.

Informative.

I didn't know republican prosecutors had turned down the job.

Kinda blows this whole thing outa the water right there.
Yes, we are told a bunch of lies by these MAGATS. Willis hired at least 4 other lawyers and paid them the same money so this here is just a MAGANUT diversion.

But they will have to find another black woman prosecutor, otherwise, they'd be giving the WHITE MAN what Whitey wants!

Any ideas for candidates from that narrow demographic of Black Woman Democrat Prosecutor?

Or wait . . . could it be that the prosecution of Donald Trump is the one thing in the world that is more important than DEI?

What say you? I'm studying black folk, and I'd like an outsider's opinion.
Try not studying black folks because the attorney here could be an albino, what everybody wants to see is that trump faces the justice he deserves. And you really need to drop the DEI shit white man, because DEI was created due to the fact that dumb ass white men were being hired only because they were white men.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

the DA bumpin uglies with the special prosecutor trying to convict a defendant is definitely grounds to dismiss ..

Try not studying black folks because the attorney here could be an albino, what everybody wants to see is that trump faces the justice he deserves. And you really need to drop the DEI shit white man, because DEI was created due to the fact that dumb ass white men were being hired only because they were white men.
But, if the prosecutor could be an albino (I assume you mean "white" since black people can be albino, look it up), then you do think that Prosecuting Donald Trump is more important than Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

Selecting the best and brightest to be brain surgeons, rocket scientists, law school graduates, and Harvard Presidents is not as important as selecting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive group, but prosecuting Donald Trump is.

Yes, we are told a bunch of lies by these MAGATS. Willis hired at least 4 other lawyers and paid them the same money so this here is just a MAGANUT diversion.
WRONG! She paid Wade MORE and he had No experience with Rico prosecutions. She paid
FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who was recently criticized for allegedly having an "improper" romantic relationship with a prosecutor, is now being accused of paying one of her attorneys $100 less per hour than her alleged lover, Nathan Wade, according to reports.

The New York Post reported that Wade was billing the DA’s office $250 per hour in November and December 2021, as he worked on the prosecution against former President Donald Trump, who is accused of election interference in 2020. Court records alleged Wade had no experience in state racketeering law.

Could a tattoo, inscribed at Belize, decide whether the district attorney of Georgia’s Fulton County, Fani Willis, and her special prosecutor and boyfriend, Nathan Wade, should be disqualified from the sprawling racketeering case that they have brought against President Trump and 18 others?

The possibility that a tale told in ink and skin could shape one of the most anticipated prosecutions in American history became legible after Judge Scott McAfee rebuffed the request by Ms. Willis and Mr. Wade to cancel an evidentiary hearing set for Thursday. The two prosecutors have confessed to a “personal relationship,” but deny that it predates Mr. Wade’s hiring.

The lawyer leading the push to disqualify the amorous pair, Ashleigh Merchant, represents one of Mr. Trump’s co-defendants, Michael Roman. She claims that the romance predates Ms. Willis picking Mr. Wade — Ms. Merchant claims he is unqualified — and that the two were motivated by joint pecuniary interest. Judge McAfee allows that it is “possible that the facts alleged by the defendant could result in disqualification.”

My understanding is the tattoo was created in 2021 when both Fani and her boyfriend went to Belize and got a $70 tattoo but they denied they were in a relationship But witnesses say they started going on romantic trips long before 2022. Fani has lied and the judge wants to see the tattoo and get some information from the tattoo artist.

I heard the tattoo on her left butt cheek was of Trump with an X on his forehead

Sounds like Fani made the taxpayers pay for Nathan to put the D into the DA. Not cool

But, if the prosecutor could be an albino (I assume you mean "white" since black people can be albino, look it up), then you do think that Prosecuting Donald Trump is more important than Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

Selecting the best and brightest to be brain surgeons, rocket scientists, law school graduates, and Harvard Presidents is not as important as selecting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive group, but prosecuting Donald Trump is.
When you stop assuming that only whites can be the best and brightest then you don't worry about DEI. Because the best and brightest would automatically be a diverse group, but you bigots can't see that.

Willis was elected to that office. Understand that before you post another dumb ass thread bitching about DEI.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back