Fani's Tattoo she got with her lover in Belize will likely end this nightmare for Trump

It sounds like you guys are fairly desperate.

Willis and Wade didn't start their relationship until AFTER he got the contact, which was approved by the County Board of Supervisors.

Furthermore, two Republicans were approached before Wade was offered the job. They both refused out of fear of reprisals from MAGAts.
Not at all things are going as expected. Everything is falling apart for the banana republic bullshit

1707959863234.png

It sounds like you guys are fairly desperate.

No, it is YOU who are desperate. Georgia case DONE. DA is a crook. DC case in abeyance. NYC case looking stupider by the day.

No case, no brains, just plain outta luck.

Meanwhile, another whistleblower just came forward on what a treasonous fuck Joe Biden really is.

No, it is YOU who are desperate. Georgia case DONE. DA is a crook. DC case in abeyance. NYC case looking stupider by the day.

No case, no brains, just plain outta luck.

Meanwhile, another whistleblower just came forward on what a treasonous fuck Joe Biden really is.
You are going to end up being very upset.

Funny shit Willis is done
So is Letitia James.

And I also think the scary satanist dude is done, too.

The whole thing with that guy is just weird. Okay, so he was responsible for corrupting in 2010 and they paid massively for that..Lois Lerner, was it?

He talked to her and had her corrupting the IRS, but he skated away Scott Free. I guess to Amsterdam? Holland?

And they call him here from there for this? :wtf:

I think he'll be lucky if he isn't hanged publicly by The United States.

My prediction = "Jack Smith" is going to be Persona Non Grata in the United States very soon.

He gonn' slip out. They ain't gonna get him. The warrant will be issued and he'll be in another country.

Watch..

Last edited:
Funny shit Willis is done
It doesn't matter, the case will continue if she is done. Thinking that you got rid of Fani Willis is not a win. Trump and the 19 co defendants will stand trial.

So is Letitia James.

And I also think the scary satanist dude is done, too.
Where is Leticia James going? Trump has already lost that case. The only thing they are waiting for is the amount of damages the judge says Trump has to pay.

Forum List

Back