Fani Willis should be under church discipline not being allowed to speak in church

Translation:

What's da problem widda sistah gittin some pickle tickle?

Yeah it was da man's money I was usin' but honey dem dere's my reparaychun dallahs!

Dis Trump thing...it jus made me baaad horney!

F Willis. Aka " whatchyu tawkin'bout Willis?"
Church setting speaking from the pulpit.
Funny she wants trump to abide by some bilaw and yet she "know" and "refuses" to abide by the bylaws of the gospel.

Church setting speaking from the pulpit.
Funny she wants trump to abide by some bilaw and yet she "know" and "refuses" to abide by the bylaws of the gospel.
Her attempt to mitigate what she just did to the people of Georgia is laughable. It's hard to say what will happen to her going forward. If she was in an unfriendly political climate she could easily be given 10 years in federal prison for embezzlement of state funds.

I don't think that's going to happen because everybody likes what she's doing to Trump even the Republican governor of Georgia.

She's not going to get away with it completely unpunished though. You may never find out what happens to her but you can believe they're going to have something to say to her about the missing $900,000 that she funneled herself through an ex-boyfriend.

Fani Willis fani swaggert

Plaintiff [Nathan Wade] was appointed as a special prosecutor by Ms. Willis on November 1, 2021. Plaintiff filed for divorce on November 2, 2021. Defendant [Joycelyn Wade] was served by process server on November 3, 2021,” the document submitted by attorney Andrea Dyer Hastings states.

Her attempt to mitigate what she just did to the people of Georgia is laughable. It's hard to say what will happen to her going forward. If she was in an unfriendly political climate she could easily be given 10 years in federal prison for embezzlement of state funds.

I don't think that's going to happen because everybody likes what she's doing to Trump even the Republican governor of Georgia.

She's not going to get away with it completely unpunished though. You may never find out what happens to her but you can believe they're going to have something to say to her about the missing $900,000 that she funneled herself through an ex-boyfriend.

Lolol 😂 he's paid the going rate for his work as a prosecutor.

Awww .. poor Fani and her special prosecutor friend .. pulling the race card for her infidelities and potential improper use of taxpayer funds .... cheating and benefiting from tax payer dollars for personal pleasure aren't racist. :popcorn:

Forum List

Back