Fani Willis Case On The Balance.....Judge To Release Decision Whether Or Not To Boot Her Off The Case

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Without Fani Willis there is no case.

The judge says the decision to boot her off the case will be out tomorrow.

Isn't it remarkable how so many non-native born Georgians are in Georgia these days?
When I lived there everyone that lived there had a thick Southern accent.
They knew when I opened my mouth that I wasn't born there.
I was thinking to myself how so many folks sound like they were on Hee Haw.
The radio station was the only place you could go in Georgia and not hear somebody with a Southern Wang.

But everyone who has anything to do with this case sounds like they're from California.

The damage is already done. That's a bell that can't be unrung. Imagine anybody taking that affirmative action ape seriously after being forced to reveal her phone ID is "Gorilla Grip Pussy Pal"... the ugly, pathological lying.... breaking up a 26-year marriage and paying someone to love her......

There's no coming back from any of that.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

fani is a fucking liar your honor.jpg

Jack Smith:
“[Trump] had a right, like every American, to speak publicly about the election and even to claim, falsely, that there had been outcome-determinative fraud during the election and that he had won."

Fani Willis:
Act 22

On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted from the Twitter account @RealDonaldTrump, "Georgia hearings now on @OANN. Amazing!"

This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.

Uhhh, yeah.... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back