Fani Willis and Wade referred to Georgia State Bar for Misconduct

Because it’s a LIE. She had to say "Yup I paid him back every trip. I paid him in cash" This is so they would not accuse her of profiting but yet she can't prove she paid cash (how convenient) amd Wade has no proof she paid him so it goes back to he paid for trips and she can't prove she DID.
I think the problem they have with that recounting of events is that Wade has not record of depositing the money into his business account.

Here’s the question I have.

Why doesn’t she just recuse herself. At this point she’s more of a detriment than an asset to the case.

Here’s the question I have.

Why doesn’t she just recuse herself. At this point she’s more of a detriment than an asset to the case.
She's an arrogant narcissist. She's been waiting for this moment her entire career.

Fani Willis and Nathan Wade referred to the Georgia State Bar for Misconduct.

- Georgia prosecutor Fani Willis and her former lover Nathan Wade are facing two ethics complaints from a conservative government watchdog group based on their court testimony on allegations they had an 'improper' affair.

The American Accountability Foundation (AAF) is requesting that the Georgia state bar open disciplinary proceedings against the Fulton County DA and Wade for violations of the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct.

Mod Edited, Deleting advertising link on the board. White 6

AAF is alleging Wade lied under oath about his relationship with Willis, and alleging that Willis admitted to keeping campaign money for personal use on the witness stand.

"To ensure that the citizens of Fulton County and the State of Georgia understand that the Bar will not countenance any violation of its ethics by those charged with upholding it, we urge you to revoke Ms. Willis’ license to practice law and permanently bar her from practicing law," adding the same request in a separate complaint against Wade.
You can't be a corrupt da and expect your evidence to be truthful

Forum List

Back