Fani Willis and Wade referred to Georgia State Bar for Misconduct

Fani was careless with her love and her money. Not very professional, to say the least.

So you can't say where the money came from.

You just know she withdrew money and used some for her campaign and some for personal use.

May I perhaps postulate a scenario?

Is it possible that someone can take money out of a personal account and use some of that money to to support their campaign and some of that money to buy a trip to Hawaii?
Sure, but why would you reference your campaign when talking about it? I own a business and have to keep my personal and business funds separate. If I were talking about taking personal money out of my account, I wouldn't be referencing my business when doing it because they don't have anything to do with each other. The obvious implication here is that there was cash from the campaign at her house which she was using for personal things. At a minimum Id guess her campaign is going to get an audit. Or at least it should if the election commission is GA is worth it's salt.

Link to that information.

Sure, though one would think you'd educate yourself before talking straight out of your ass.

CNN.com - Transcripts

What I was talking about is I ran for judge. When I ran for judge, I took $50,000 of my personal money out of my retirement and that money ended up being lost. And I know when you bet on yourself, you're going to have to bet money on yourself. And so, what I was talking about was not wanting to go to the personal financial expense of running for office. By no means that I think that I was going to be financially in a bad position once I won. Let's talk about what I was up against because it's important to understand that comment.

Sure, though one would think you'd educate yourself before talking straight out of your ass.

CNN.com - Transcripts

What I was talking about is I ran for judge. When I ran for judge, I took $50,000 of my personal money out of my retirement and that money ended up being lost. And I know when you bet on yourself, you're going to have to bet money on yourself. And so, what I was talking about was not wanting to go to the personal financial expense of running for office. By no means that I think that I was going to be financially in a bad position once I won. Let's talk about what I was up against because it's important to understand that comment.
Different case. You're confused.

Sure, but why would you reference your campaign when talking about it? I own a business and have to keep my personal and business funds separate. If I were talking about taking personal money out of my account, I wouldn't be referencing my business when doing it because they don't have anything to do with each other. The obvious implication here is that there was cash from the campaign at her house which she was using for personal things. At a minimum Id guess her campaign is going to get an audit. Or at least it should if the election commission is GA is worth it's salt.
At a minimum I'd say you think cosplay is an adequate substitute for knowing what the fuck you're talking about. :lmao:

It's not you dipshit. If you click the link you clearly see the person she's responding to is Ashleigh Merchant but hey, I can make you look like a fucking moron all day. :dunno:
She's talking about a different campaign. Horse lips.

She's talking about a different campaign. Horse lips.
That's the only campaign she spoke about funding in her testimony you moron. Now you're arguing there is another campaign she testified to taking money from? Then show me that evidence, moron. I bet you can't. I bet you suddenly become a reluctant pussy.

That's the only campaign she spoke about funding in her testimony you moron. Now you're arguing there is another campaign she testified to taking money from? Then show me that evidence, moron. I bet you can't. I bet you suddenly become a reluctant pussy.
You're more confused than a termite in a yo yo.

In the quote you provided?

That said. Even if she didn't use the specific physical dollars she took from her campaign to pay for the specific trips in question I'm pretty sure it's not legal to just take money out of your campaign funds and just use it on whatever. If she was mixing her personal and campaign cash together which that quote clearly implies that's a whole different set of issues she now has.
Where does it say she took money from campaign funds?

Sure, but why would you reference your campaign when talking about it?

Because some of the money she took form her source was for her campaign and some was used for personal stuff and she was testifying under oath.

I own a business and have to keep my personal and business funds separate. If I were talking about taking personal money out of my account, I wouldn't be referencing my business when doing it because they don't have anything to do with each other. The obvious implication here is that there was cash from the campaign at her house which she was using for personal things. At a minimum Id guess her campaign is going to get an audit. Or at least it should if the election commission is GA is worth it's salt.
Implications are not proof.

It seems the OP is falling apart.

Forum List

Back