Fan Strike?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Well, is it time for a Fan Strike against the NBA, NFL and MLB?

If these pampered, overpaid jag-offs are too distraught to play because a couple of worthless criminals came to their richly-deserved end at the hands of police, then maybe the sports fans of America need to band together and go on a Fan Strike. Cancel season tickets, boycott fan gear, don't watch, and let the advertisers know that they won't be buying the products of companies who advertise on those games.

What the hell, the games mean nothing anyway.

Since I don't support any of them I can't actually participate in a Fan Strike, but I do think it's a good idea.

The more interesting aspect of this is the reaction of the Owners to this latest "protest" initiative.

They are probably losing money with this pretend season and playoff, but would lose less if they simply shut off pay to the "striking" players. This is, after all, a BREACH OF CONTRACT.

Well, is it time for a Fan Strike against the NBA, NFL and MLB?

If these pampered, overpaid jag-offs are too distraught to play because a couple of worthless criminals came to their richly-deserved end at the hands of police, then maybe the sports fans of America need to band together and go on a Fan Strike. Cancel season tickets, boycott fan gear, don't watch, and let the advertisers know that they won't be buying the products of companies who advertise on those games.

What the hell, the games mean nothing anyway.

Since I don't support any of them I can't actually participate in a Fan Strike, but I do think it's a good idea.

Since you are a 98lb weakling with a long history of bitter envy toward athletes, this cannot be anything other than a troll thread.

I wont be watching the NBA,MLB and NFL and i hope their ratings and attendance difficulties cause future bankruptcy :smoke:
Amen to that. The no fan loyalty league and mlb baseball are corrupt cartels I want nothing to do with and have not wanted anything to do with going on at least twenty years now,basketball I have never watched,always hated that sport

Forum List

Back