If this actually happens and the NBA playoffs continue, I will be happier than a sissy with a BAG OF DICKS

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
The Lakers/Clippers dont want to continue but all the other teams do. If this is true and it actually holds up I will be somewhere in Atlantic City during Labor Day weekend.............NAKED!!!

The Lakers/Clippers dont want to continue but all the other teams do. If this is true and it actually holds up I will be somewhere in Atlantic City during Labor Day weekend.............NAKED!!!

Thanks for that scary information.

Thanks for that scary information.

Its mandatory I be wild labor day weekend:)

More black athlete stupidity

according to reports fan involvement is way down due to the Black Lies Matter BS

this will drive even more Americans away from the Negro Basketball League

So LeBron didn’t get his way.

Perfect time for him to quit the NBA and move to Africa. He can start a new league there.

Perfect time for him to quit the NBA and move to Africa. He can start a new league there.

That would be beautiful

That would be beautiful
You know what I love? Chris Paul was talking shit before game 7 and he choked last night. Yea he had a great game. Triple double. But in the end he blew it.

That would be beautiful
You know what I love? Chris Paul was talking shit before game 7 and he choked last night. Yea he had a great game. Triple double. But in the end he blew it.

what did he say before game 7?

That would be beautiful

what did he say before game 7?
Something like, “some people are built for this some aren’t.“ They were talking about it right before he was down a point with less than two minutes to go and he was pushing the ball up the court. Was he going to be clutch? Nope. He turned the ball over.

This is the moment we all love in the nba. Down by one or two with seconds left in the game. Is he going to be like mike and Reggie and Larry Byrd? Nope. He turned the ball over.

Ho many rings does Chris Paul have? If the answer is zero, why the hell is he talking about being money in clutch situations? He don’t know bout that.

Couldn't care less if the National Tree Hockey Association folded tomorrow.
The nba wouldn’t allow players to wear black lives matter shirts if it were a terrorist organization. This is how we know republicans lie about the movement.

I wish they ended the season because I don’t want Lebron to get another ring.

well just do like I did, put $700 on Lakers to win it all and when they do you will have $2500 to cope with Lebron's smile because of another ring

well just do like I did, put $700 on Lakers to win it all and when they do you will have $2500 to cope with Lebron's smile because of another ring
That’s actually a really good idea

That’s actually a really good idea

Its called EMOTIONAL INSURANCE lol Instead of me upset like I was in 2016 now I can think about the $2662 that will be available for me to do whatever. If I lose it dont matter because already got most of that money back since it was a future bet

Clippers blew it. LA vs la would have been great. Big brother little brother. The heat are looking good but I’d be shocked if they beat LA

Clippers blew it. LA vs la would have been great. Big brother little brother. The heat are looking good but I’d be shocked if they beat LA

Heat still has to be boston

Forum List

Back