Families confront 'monster' nursing assistant given 7 life sentences for murdering veterans at hospital

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Mays cried and apologized in addressing the court briefly before learning her sentence.

"I know that there’s no words that I can say that would alter the families’ pain and comfort," she said. "I don’t ask for forgiveness because I don’t think I could forgive anyone for doing what I did."

The second-degree murder charges involved the deaths of Army veterans Robert Lee Kozul Sr., 89; Archie D. Edgell, 84; Felix Kirk McDermott, 82; and William Holloway, 96; Navy veteran Robert Edge Sr., 82; Air Force veteran George Nelson Shaw Sr., 81; and Army and Air Force veteran Raymond Golden, 88. She also was sentenced to an additional 20 years for assault with intent to commit murder involving the death of Navy veteran Russell R. Posey Sr., 92.

Dear future nitwits:

Don't release her. Ever, ever, ever.

A liberal judge will see the worth in this man woman......and set him her free early.

Unless Biden orders it first. Yep...The Left making America "normal" again.

There are people I know who STILL believe Biden is a "good" man. SMH in disgust

A liberal judge will see the worth in this man woman......and set him her free early.

Unless Biden orders it first. Yep...The Left making America "normal" again.

There are people I know who STILL believe Biden is a "good" man. SMH in disgust
Does it hurt to be this much of a fragile partisan hack??

Forum List

Back