"False Flaggers"; New, disgusting political movement? Boston press conference

So, the first press conference I saw on the Boston incident was last night aroun 7ish. It was by the group of the Boston mayor, BPD commish, ATF, FBI, etc, etc.

The FIRST quesiton was some lunatic asking the Boston mayor if the incident was "another false flag" incident "to take away our civil liberties".

The mayor swiftly shut the moron down and moved on.

WTF? Is this the new political extremist movement we're gonna have to deal with? The "False Flaggers"??? I know their type have been around for years, including the Truthers. But it is getting more widespread and looney.

It seems the radical left can turn on a dime. It was the crazy radical left that accused Bush of arranging for 9-11 to get us into Iraq or they accused Bush of using the same information that Clinton had about WMD's to get us into Iraq. Now they get all huffy and offended if a reporter hints that the Boston bombing might have been arranged by the same people we know were responsible for the debacle of Ruby Ridge, Waco and Fast/Furious and possibly the OKC bombing. I think it was a reasonable question considering the times we live in.

You can say that again, Paulitician. We've got serious problems across both sides of the aisle. I've never seen this nation so fragmented.

The reality is, we'll never know the truth. We're lied to on a daily basis by the Government/Media Complex. Just about all MSM 'information' is controlled by just a handful of powerful Corporations... GE, Time Warner, News Corp, Disney, CBS, Viacom. They control almost all information Americans receive. And of course they have a very close partnership with Government. So we'll never get real truth on this. We'll simply get what they want us to get. It really is a very sad Catch 22 situation.

There aren't enough people who are smart enough to pull off a False Flag operation in the United States that also work for the government.

we are not talking about congressmen or people working at the dmv

Tell us who we are talking about.

Who the fuck do you thinkn everyone is talking about?

1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two clear examples of what everyone is talking about and you are probably STILL TOO APATHETIC to bother to even read what has been spoon fed to you.

One person asking a single question constitutes a movement?

Are you stupid?

Questioning the State & Media is now considered Taboo. Now it's all about branding those who ask questions, as 'Un-American Nuts.' But oh well, such is life in Police States. And it's gonna get worse.

You can say that again, Paulitician. We've got serious problems across both sides of the aisle. I've never seen this nation so fragmented.

The reality is, we'll never know the truth. We're lied to on a daily basis by the Government/Media Complex. Just about all MSM 'information' is controlled by just a handful of powerful Corporations... GE, Time Warner, News Corp, Disney, CBS, Viacom. They control almost all information Americans receive. And of course they have a very close partnership with Government. So we'll never get real truth on this. We'll simply get what they want us to get. It really is a very sad Catch 22 situation.

You could also read foreign news service translations and get somoe depth perception on most topics.

You could also read foreign news service translations and get somoe depth perception on most topics.

I think you're right on that. You have to try and find alternative sources for information. Because like i said, information in America is tightly controlled by just a handful of powerful Corporations.

So, the first press conference I saw on the Boston incident was last night aroun 7ish. It was by the group of the Boston mayor, BPD commish, ATF, FBI, etc, etc.

The FIRST quesiton was some lunatic asking the Boston mayor if the incident was "another false flag" incident "to take away our civil liberties".

WTF? Is this the new political extremist movement we're gonna have to deal with? The "False Flaggers"??? I know their type have been around for years, including the Truthers. But it is getting more widespread and looney.

It seems the radical left can turn on a dime. It was the crazy radical left that accused Bush of arranging for 9-11 to get us into Iraq or they accused Bush of using the same information that Clinton had about WMD's to get us into Iraq. Now they get all huffy and offended if a reporter hints that the Boston bombing might have been arranged by the same people we know were responsible for the debacle of Ruby Ridge, Waco and Fast/Furious and possibly the OKC bombing. I think it was a reasonable question considering the times we live in.

The same people???

Go on.......let us hear more........

Left or right it doesnt matter. The leaders of BOTH sides are sock pupets in a staged argument while the theives take your fucking wallet.

If people cant look at what is happening in Cyprus and the rest of Europe with all their capital controls they are putting in place, and the force the government has to project to try and keep a lid on things, then you are still asleep or part of the problem.

The same people???

The ATF pressured Randy Weaver to be an informant. When he refused it led to the infamous siege at Ruby Ridge. The same cowboys found out that a bunch of people in Waco (legally) sent away for pamphlets about converting old rusty junker Brit submachine guns to full auto. It led to tanks and poison gas and 80 people dead in an inferno. The original allegations were never proved. By all accounts Fast/Furious was insane but the ATF went and shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico. Here's where it gets dicey, The ATF was on to Tim McVeigh's peculiar little revolutionary group from the git-go. They had an informant and maybe several deep in the network. On the day of the OKC bombing the ATF office was uncharacteristically empty of agents before the bombing. Allegedly the judge was told not to hold court that day. Something was up and it seems that the ATF was planning a sting operation only they got stung. Federal enforcement isn't that good but McVeigh was caught in record time because they already knew he was the bomber. They didn't bother to look for John Doe #2 because he was probably the informant who set the whole thing up.

The same people???

The ATF pressured Randy Weaver to be an informant. When he refused it led to the infamous siege at Ruby Ridge. The same cowboys found out that a bunch of people in Waco (legally) sent away for pamphlets about converting old rusty junker Brit submachine guns to full auto. It led to tanks and poison gas and 80 people dead in an inferno. The original allegations were never proved. By all accounts Fast/Furious was insane but the ATF went and shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico. Here's where it gets dicey, The ATF was on to Tim McVeigh's peculiar little revolutionary group from the git-go. They had an informant and maybe several deep in the network. On the day of the OKC bombing the ATF office was uncharacteristically empty of agents before the bombing. Allegedly the judge was told not to hold court that day. Something was up and it seems that the ATF was planning a sting operation only they got stung. Federal enforcement isn't that good but McVeigh was caught in record time because they already knew he was the bomber. They didn't bother to look for John Doe #2 because he was probably the informant who set the whole thing up.

I'd bother to respond if you hadn't jacked off that crap about W using Slick's intell to invade Iraq while intenationlly not considering what subsequent inspections DIDN'T FIND.

And how do you know for certain that it wasn't a False Flag Operation? It's been proven historically that nothing unites the People more than a False Flag Operation. I mean, i doubt we'll ever get the truth though. But you are rushing to judgement. You don't know anything.

If Obama comes out and says "Whitey did this" or "This was a conspiracy of Republicans to undermine the government," then I'll believe a "false flag." Anything less, and I'm calling bullshit on the whole thing.

Unless they peg it to the GOP or to a White people group, it would make no sense as a false flag.

And how do you know for certain that it wasn't a False Flag Operation? It's been proven historically that nothing unites the People more than a False Flag Operation. I mean, i doubt we'll ever get the truth though. But you are rushing to judgement. You don't know anything.

If Obama comes out and says "Whitey did this" or "This was a conspiracy of Republicans to undermine the government," then I'll believe a "false flag." Anything less, and I'm calling bullshit on the whole thing.

Unless they peg it to the GOP or to a White people group, it would make no sense as a false flag.

I hear ya. There is no doubt Obama, Holder and Democrats are hoping & praying it's the White Guys who did it. And i have to agree, i would also be more apt to believe it was a False Flag Operation. That's just how i feel anyway.

"If they blame my side it can't possibly be true."

Very objective reasoning. :cuckoo:

"If they blame my side it can't possibly be true."

Very objective reasoning. :cuckoo:

Well, my assessment is based on who is in power currently. And i believe Obama and Democrats would love to see this be the White Guys who did it. So i would be more apt to believe it was a False Flag Operation. It's all about agendas and who's in power currently.

alex-jones-meme-2.jpg

Forum List

Back