Falafel stop 'saves' Gaza man from Israeli missile

Sabbath terrorist strikes by Israel in Gaza also struck a man's donkey cart, killing his donkey, and destroyong his donkey cart, his source of livelihood as a garbage collector.

But God spared this man's life, thank you God.

Every day that passes, we behold God taking care of Palestinians and giving them strength and hope and continued life to endure Occupation and Apartheid.

Palestinians are an inspiration to all of us.

Falafel stop 'saves' Gaza man from Israeli missile

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- "A Palestinian man survived an Israeli airstrike on Sunday after he jumped off his donkey cart to eat falafel and fool in a popular restaurant in the northern Gaza Strip."

Ma' an reports that the donkey, however, was not so lucky, and wound up a casualty of an Israeli missile strike that also injured a motorcyclist and a 12-year-old child passing by.

Saad Dabour, a garbage collector, told Ma'an that just seconds before an Israeli airstrike hit a motorcyclist on Saftawi Street near Jabaliya in Gaza, he stopped his donkey cart on the roadside and jumped down to treat himself to a breakfast of falafel and fool, a dish made of fava beans, from a popular roadside restaurant.*

"Only a few seconds later, I heard a blast, and when I turned back to see what had happened, I saw the motorbike ablaze and its driver was lying on the ground."

He added that after he recovered from the shock, he noticed that his donkey was riddled with shrapnel from the missile.*

Dabour told Ma'an that he uses Saftawi Street every day to collect garbage on his donkey cart.*

Falafel stop 'saves' Gaza man from Israeli missile | Maan News Agency

We see God protecting Israelis every day, as the missiles from Gaza rarely make it into Israeli territory and even when they do, the Iron Dome shoots them down. Hahahaha ! :cool:

you are confused-----the IRON DOME----is the WORK OF SATAN----and every
nail bomb that fails to blow the brains out of Israeli children is------
a MISTAKE ON THE PART OF THE INFALLIBLE ISA/ALLA-HUAKBARRRR----
based on satan interference------- ask sherri

Speaking of Israeli missles, this YouTube is better than sex. Watch and bust a gut!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LE3K49fEGv0#t=76[/ame]

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back