Fake prom staged to trick lesbian kids (here we go again wow)

If you want to throw red herrings, try equating Gays to Blacks.

All sorts of outrage will prevail.

Shogun will even leave his tree-fort to participate.

you were right before when you said compare them to blacks. i thought we were past segregation...

should we put up a sign, "no blacks, no jews, no gays" to appease some nasty biased people who pretend their bias is based in their religion?

Yes behaving gay, and fluanting the community moral codes, is just like being born with more skin pigmentation.:rolleyes:

Why?

Everyone was invited to the school sponsored event, including the Lesbian.

There was another PRIVATE event planned on the same evening.

Most kids using their individual freedom made the choice to go to the PRIVATE event.

Would you have been happier had eveyone been rounded up at the end of bayonets so they could be forced to dance with a lesbian?

Yep, the "private event" organized and supported by school officials.

Appreciate the straw man, but you miss my point. .....
Did they have the right to do what they did? If it weren't for the school's involvement, I'd say wholeheartedly yes - but it's for damned sure not "right". All just so their perfect little babies could be "entitled" to not have to look at those who just aren't good enough for them.

I see.

Your point is, that you know what is right for the students and parents of Itawamba Agricultural High School.

How silly of them not to have considered your opinion.

You're just batting a thousand on the fallacy scale this morning, aren't you?

So tell me, what do you think of public school officials using at minimum their taxpayer funded time and resources as well as money to put on one "official" prom plus organize and support an additional event whose only goal was to exclude those they determined to be undesirables - including one lesbian couple, two learning disabled students, and five others who for whatever reason were deemed "unworthy"?

The "fake prom" was not a school event.

Go back and read the article. School officials were involved in planning and promoting it. There isn't enough info to know if any school funds were used, but it's clear this was not a strictly "private" affair.

It is "clear?"

I think not: One even was sponsored by the school, the other even wasn't.

School board approval? School chaperones? School officals organizing and supporting the event? You can't be that obtuse - the label somebody uses when speaking to the media isn't exactly what determines the nature of the event. :rolleyes:

I'm smart enough to put the "ing" on to "listening".

The OP indicates that children need to stop listening to their parents, and their teachers..

Seriously? THAT is what I'm questioning.

I know things are different nowadays, what with "abuse this, abuse that, mom looked at me wrong, dad made me mow the lawn on a weeknight", but if I basically told my parents and/or my teachers to get screwed, and did what I wanted, my ass was grounded, and I'm lucky if I didn't get a smack upside the head.

more rude and more insults.... grow up.. i copied and pasted it... i posted this on another forum and i didn't get anything like this shit. what the fuck is your problem? don't like fix it.

maybe the fact the parents are forcing there views... on there kids... or this would of never happen. Oh no i am going to get "grounded"

grow up.

You ignorant nitwit

As parents we are indeed to instill our values and teaching upon children... not to let them grow up unstructured to act upon whims of their inexperience

Your parents basically need to give you an ass whoopin'

Really what inexpreince do you parents have here... wait there focing there views on kids to caring what they believe its tradition. this is as much inexpereince as you get get nice try. Sorry but unlike you i make my own judgement calls if i make mistake that on me not my parents. I live by myself i am 23 years old and im not stupid enough to listen to waht you believe when you know in fact these parents are dead wrong.

All this makes me thing the better way to have handled it would have been for the girl and her date to just show up at the prom instead of asking permission. People are more devious when they have time to plan things. Faced with denying entry I have a feeling the person at the door would have caved.

You didn't read the full story form the start, if she showed up with her date they would of never let her in.... she couldn't wear the tux... and she would of been ask to leave.

Seven other kids were there, which makes 9 total. So two of the kids were lesbians, and two were learning disabled. Which begs the question, who else did the school officials and community deem so undesirable they could not be allowed to associate with their precious little poppets?

that one is easy... the gay guys.... and non "popular students"
:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Or the fat kids. They might ruin the perfect little darlings' pictures, don't you know?

Yea yay your right i forgot to add those... can't forget the nerds either

Wow. As an American who believes in the freedom of all our citizens, this is outrageous.

Why?

Most kids using their individual freedom made the choice to go to the PRIVATE event.

Would you have been happier had eveyone been rounded up at the end of bayonets so they could be forced to dance with a lesbian?

No would be forced to do anything they didn't want

Maybe the students just wanted to have a prom without all the media coverage being brought on by McMillen.

No acutally the school brought the problem to themselves for cancel the prom for no good reason from the start.

I don't understand the outrage.

Everyone got what they wanted.

In a way sure but are we going to keep accepting people like this? no we cannot we cannot move as a contury if we still stalk on these issues. How do you grow up and grow apart and become a better person?

No, not Ellen, and the National Association of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transsexuals.

They want EVERYONE to accept their sexual preference/deviance (or whatever you prefer to call it).

ANY Rejection will not be tolerated.

there nothing wrong being gay, you can accpet them the way they are. there telling her that she would of had to bring a guy and wear a dress in that theory there forcing there opioion on her. nice try it does not worth both ways.

Wow. As an American who believes in the freedom of all our citizens, this is outrageous.

Why?

According to the article, she wasn't invited to the other prom.
They didn't want her there, she didn't go she seem to have some fun.

Funny how the ACLU is quick to defend the rights of students in the GLBT community while at the same time try and censor the rights of students to include a prayer in their graduation ceremony.

prayer does not belong in public schools.... ask the court

in one instance the other students are protected from having other kids' religious beliefs imposed upon them. in the other, the kids are entitled to be treated like every other kid in school.

don't like that whole separation of church and state thing, eh? if your kid can't go 8 hours without organized prayer, your kid should go to parochial school. :thup:

thank you

The "fake prom" was not a school event.

Go back and read the article. School officials were involved in planning and promoting it. There isn't enough info to know if any school funds were used, but it's clear this was not a strictly "private" affair.

Yup got to love these section if people love it so much go there.

Yep, the "private event" organized and supported by school officials.

Appreciate the straw man, but you miss my point. .....
Did they have the right to do what they did? If it weren't for the school's involvement, I'd say wholeheartedly yes - but it's for damned sure not "right". All just so their perfect little babies could be "entitled" to not have to look at those who just aren't good enough for them.

I see.

Your point is, that you know what is right for the students and parents of Itawamba Agricultural High School.

So tell me, what do you think of public school officials using at minimum their taxpayer funded time and resources as well as money to put on one "official" prom plus organize and support an additional event whose only goal was to exclude those they determined to be undesirables - including one lesbian couple, two learning disabled students, and five others who for whatever reason were deemed "unworthy"?

A. There is no evidence that any school official conspired to offer a "seperate but equal" prom.

B. The School sponsored a prom, and the lesbians were invited

C. Another prom was organised: private invitations were issued

D. Students preferred to attend the other prom because it had a open bar, or because the music was better, or because an infinite number of reasons that could have nothing to do with avoiding dancing lesbians.

E. When did it become fallacious to expect citizens to plan a fucking party and invite guests of their choosing?

F. I feel sorry for the public officials that need to both live in a Morally Intolerant Itabawa County and Live in an Intolerant Lesbian Loving Nation.

The freedom to not associate with those the school deemed below par...lesbians and retards. :thup:

You must be a "conservative."

The other prom was private. In our private lives we have the right to not associate.

Of course I'm a conservative, and proud of it.

It is "clear?"

I think not: One even was sponsored by the school, the other even wasn't.

School board approval? School chaperones? School officals organizing and supporting the event? You can't be that obtuse - the label somebody uses when speaking to the media isn't exactly what determines the nature of the event. :rolleyes:

And surely you cannot be so naive: Why isn't the name of a single "school official" available? How did the school board approve (other than assuming the obvious: people may plan their own prom)?

Fake prom staged to trick lesbian kids (here we go again wow)

Where are the pictures of lesbians making out? We need pictures!

olivia_munn_lesbian_kiss.jpg

The freedom to not associate with those the school deemed below par...lesbians and retards. :thup:

You must be a "conservative."

The other prom was private. In our private lives we have the right to not associate.

Of course I'm a conservative, and proud of it.
As of now, we don't know that the other event was private. We do know that the one the lesbians and other below par students attended had school chaperones.

I see.

A. There is no evidence that any school official conspired to offer a "seperate but equal" prom.

B. The School sponsored a prom, and the lesbians were invited

C. Another prom was organised: private invitations were issued

D. Students preferred to attend the other prom because it had a open bar, or because the music was better, or because an infinite number of reasons that could have nothing to do with avoiding dancing lesbians.

E. When did it become fallacious to expect citizens to plan a fucking party and invite guests of their choosing?

F. I feel sorry for the public officials that need to both live in a Morally Intolerant Itabawa County and Live in an Intolerant Lesbian Loving Nation.

You must have missed the memo.

Students will now be forced against their will to attend proms.

Doctors will be forced to treat patients and keep their practices open.

The week isn't over yet so prepare for amendments.

While I appreciate all the outrageous outrage, I think some people might be forgetting that the event wasn't canceled until AFTER the school got a letter from the ACLU. IOW, the little girl created controversy and the school responded by opting out.
NEMS360.com - UPDATE McMillen attends sparse Itawamba prom

It's fairly evident that her interest wasn't about attending the prom so much as it was about making a statement. Otherwise, she'd have obeyed the same rules for dress code and decorum set out as standard for everyone else.

there nothing wrong being gay, you can accpet them the way they are. there telling her that she would of had to bring a guy and wear a dress in that theory there forcing there opioion on her. nice try it does not worth both ways.

WTF are you babbling about this AM.

Of course there's nothing wrong with being gay.

And YOU can accept them the way the are.

But there's no reason that I MUST accept them. Nor is there any reason anyone else should, outside of Federal Law.

I'm not one that is specifically for or against homsexuality, but with my vote, I ensure to voice support for homosexual marriages and everything else. this is because the constitution my great nation was founded on was based on equality for all.

If this was a private school, unfortunately I probably wouldn't even comment, what they do with their money is also an aspect of the american constitution that I don't plan to mess with, despite having experienced discrimination myself as a minority, I feel that the best way to deal with it is within the parameters of our constitution.

When something like this happens at a public school, at the expense of the taxpayer, its disgusting. Then I remember that not only are they wasting our tax dollars, but they are wasting them on doing something that is constitutionally illegal and unsound. Then I'm really flabbergasted as to how this was allowed to go down.

Then I remember that every event involving the american midwest/south like this generally has a fucking ridiculous conclusion.

Well said. Once again the adults, those that should know better, ruin it for the kids and act like 5 year olds in the process.

This is just outrageous.

What a sick fucking community this must be.

Yep. And the thing is, the parents sheltering their little darlings from having any contact with the Big Bad Lesbians and the God Awful Learning Disabled and whoever else they singled out while they were at it aren't doing their kids any favors. High school juniors and seniors who are that sheltered from reality aren't going to handle real life very well. The ones who face it, deal with it and move on are the ones whose Mercedes and Jags the little coddled pusskins will be washing for a living in 10 years or so.

I'm not much interested in the damage done to the rest of the kids who were invited to the REAL prom.

Fuck them and their fucking parents, too.

Every offical responsible for this at the school should be fired, their professional licenses removed, too.

What they did to those kids was unconscionably cruel.

The whole fucking town should be razed to the ground.

Ridiculous. This isn't Carrie.

However, a nice TV movie showing the townswpeople and their stuck up, bratty kids for what they are and NO names changed to "protect the innocent" might be in order. Shine a bright spotlight on those cockroaches.

While I appreciate all the outrageous outrage, I think some people might be forgetting that the event wasn't canceled until AFTER the school got a letter from the ACLU. IOW, the little girl created controversy and the school responded by opting out.
NEMS360.com - UPDATE McMillen attends sparse Itawamba prom

It's fairly evident that her interest wasn't about attending the prom so much as it was about making a statement. Otherwise, she'd have obeyed the same rules for dress code and decorum set out as standard for everyone else.

If I may, it says the issue 'came under scrutiny' after the ACLU wrote a letter asking them to change their 'no gays' policy. The letter did not create the problem.

Funny how the ACLU is quick to defend the rights of students in the GLBT community while at the same time try and censor the rights of students to include a prayer in their graduation ceremony.

Would you favor a Muslim prayer to Allah at your children's graduation?
Now you know why prayer is not allowed at a public school graduation.

WTF are you babbling about this AM.

Of course there's nothing wrong with being gay.

And YOU can accept them the way the are.

But there's no reason that I MUST accept them. Nor is there any reason anyone else should, outside of Federal Law.

Who says you, or anyone, should accept gays? We keep hearing that time and time again yet see no evidence of it.
You do have to accept them as having equal rights as everyone else. Equal rights are not "special" rights as the religous right calls it. Equal means equal.
True liberty and the very foundation of this great nation is you have to accept and protect the equal rights of those you may despise the most.
Nothing more, nothing less.
We are a nation of laws, not of men and their differing opinions. You are entitled to have them but they have no basis in the law.

Forum List

Back