Abortion Lies--new site! Both sides.

amagra11

Rookie
Apr 7, 2010
Hi everybody,

A mod said I can post this...hope it doesn't annoy anybody. I just developed a website, abortionlies.info. I can't post links until I have more posts, so you're going to have to plug in the www and put it in your browser. But if you want to check it out, I'd appreciate any feedback. It's about both Pro Life and Pro Choice lies. And there aren't any ads, so I don't make any money if you visit it. I'm just wondering what you think.

I have to question whether you understand the meaning of the word "lie". I realize that you felt the need to tar both sides of the argument with the same brush in order to feel "fair", and I also realize that this is a new site and probably not as finished as you intend it to be. However, neither of the things you list under "Pro-Life Lies" is a lie. No one ever claimed the abortion pictures most popularly shown around were of early abortions, nor did anyone claim that "partial-birth abortion" was supposed to refer to all late-term abortions, or to any procedures other than D&X.

can-of-worms.jpg

Forum List

Back