Fake News: The latest effort to destroy alternative media

Alternate media with alternate realities is the issue. But feel free to dance around that point in order to claim victimhood.
The issue is that those who promote the "official reality" are having a difficult time concealing truths promoted by independent journalists. They have lost control of the narrative so the attempt is to muddy the waters and make everyone dirty.

Why go there, when we have all the Democrat fake news outlets of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. Anybody watching the news the last year can testify.
Shut up, Roudy. It is not your day to use the alt right brain.

Alternate media with alternate realities is the issue. But feel free to dance around that point in order to claim victimhood.
The issue is that those who promote the "official reality" are having a difficult time concealing truths promoted by independent journalists. They have lost control of the narrative so the attempt is to muddy the waters and make everyone dirty.

Not even sure what that means. There is no such thing as Truth and the truth isnt really the truth because the news doesnt have the truth.

This is the reality republicans expect us all to wade in. No such things as facts unless they say those are facts.

Why go there, when we have all the Democrat fake news outlets of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. Anybody watching the news the last year can testify.
Ooooh did you learn another lefty expression? "Alt right brain". Now the idiot alt left brainer is going to repeat it for the next two months.

Ooooh did you learn another lefty expression? "Alt right brain". Now the idiot alt left brainer is going to repeat it for the next two months.
You can keep shouting your silliness and keep getting laughed at. You are here for grins and giggles after all.

Not even sure what that means. There is no such thing as Truth and the truth isnt really the truth because the news doesnt have the truth.

This is the reality republicans expect us all to wade in. No such things as facts unless they say those are facts.
It means there are good independent journalists who promote a narrative that aligns more closely with reality than does the corporate media's narrative and who are getting caught up in the witch hunt for "fake news". And not by accident.

It means there are good independent journalists who promote a narrative that aligns more closely with reality than does the corporate media's narrative and who are getting caught up in the witch hunt for "fake news". And not by accident.
\

What is the psychobabble here? There is no such thing as aligns more closely with reality. Either things are true or they are not. There is no middle ground goofball

I'm not surprised that some folks are okay with the silencing of anyone who disagrees with them. Is anyone else?

Watch for this HR5181 to pass and limit our access to alternative media sources. -- Operation Mockingbird 2.0.

\

What is the psychobabble here? There is no such thing as aligns more closely with reality. Either things are true or they are not. There is no middle ground goofball
So you think the corporate news media is giving you the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

\

So you think the corporate news media is giving you the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

So you think...Is not an answer or a point. There is no such thing as promoting a narrative that aligns more closely with reality. There is only truth and fiction. Not true enough to pass for fact dumbass

You want facts?

Operation Mockingbird - Wikipedia

"Operation Mockingbird was a campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media during the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s. Begun in the 1950s, it was initially organized by Cord Meyer and Allen W. Dulles, and was later led by Frank Wisner after Dulles became the head of the CIA. The organization recruited leading American journalists into a propaganda network to help present the CIA's views. It funded some student and cultural organizations and magazines as fronts. As it developed, it also worked to influence foreign media and political campaigns, in addition to activities by other operating units of the CIA. The CIA's use of journalists continued unabated until 1973, when the program was scaled back, finally coming to a halt in 1976 when George H.W. Bush took over as director.[1]"

HR5181 - Text - H.R.5181 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016

(b) Functions.—The Center shall carry out the following functions:

(3) Developing and disseminating fact-based narratives and analysis to counter propaganda and disinformation directed at United States allies and partners.

(4) Identifying current and emerging trends in foreign propaganda and disinformation, including the use of print, broadcast, online and social media, support for third-party outlets such as think tanks, political parties, and nongovernmental organizations, and the use of covert or clandestine special operators and agents to influence targeted populations and governments in order to coordinate and shape the development of tactics, techniques, and procedures to expose and refute foreign misinformation and disinformation and proactively promote fact-based narratives and policies to audiences outside the United States.

[...]

(9) Coordinating with allied and partner nations, particularly those frequently targeted by foreign disinformation operations, and international organizations and entities such as the NATO Center of Excellence on Strategic Communications, the European Endowment for Democracy, and the European External Action Service Task Force on Strategic Communications, in order to amplify the Center’s efforts and avoid duplication.

-----

Not only are they attempting to instate Mockingbird 2.0 in the US, but it sure sounds to me like they already have a wing of it in operation in allied nations in (9) there; "duplication of what?" the global agenda to limit folks' access to information?

What's next? Will we be limited from accessing information about... how about vaccinations because the government in control, lobbied by big pharma, wants to push them as necessary? (Personally I think they are, but folks have a right to know and make their own decisions about the medical care of their own children no matter where you stand on the issue.)

\

So you think...Is not an answer or a point. There is no such thing as promoting a narrative that aligns more closely with reality. There is only truth and fiction. Not true enough to pass for fact dumbass
You didn't answer the question, I'll try a different way. Do you believe the corporate news media only peddles facts?

\

You didn't answer the question, I'll try a different one. Do you believe the corporate news media only peddles facts?

Do you believe is not a point...Its only a question that leads no where. Do you believe all dogs are good?

Guess what? The answer doesnt matter. I'm talking facts and you're talking feelings.

\

You didn't answer the question, I'll try a different one. Do you believe the corporate news media only peddles facts?

Do you believe is not a point...Its only a question that leads no where. Do you believe all dogs are good?

Guess what? The answer doesnt matter. I'm talking facts and you're talking feelings.
My questions are relevant to the idea I promoted, and you took offense to, that we don't get all the facts from the corporate news media. Instead we are given a narrative that aligns with corporate agendas.

I'm not sure why you resist this idea. The run up to the Iraq war is a prime example. We were lied to, how can you deny it?

\

My questions are relevant to the idea I promoted, and you took offense to, that we don't get all the facts from the corporate news media. Instead we are given a narrative that aligns with corporate agendas.

No you dont get "all" the facts from any medium goofball. Not one place on earth will you ever find "all the facts" related to anything. Of course since that is unachievable it makes perfect sense why you expect someone to do the impossible.

I'm not sure why you resist this idea. The run up to the Iraq war is a prime example. We were lied to, how can you deny it?

Yes, a false narrative was pushed once and that means that everything might be a lie. SMH. Like I said, there is no such thing as truth to you guys. Everything is a lie unless it can be proven true but since you dont believe anything no amount of proof is really "proof" to you

15401145_573316792855151_6120281709988016232_n.jpg

No you dont get "all" the facts from any medium goofball. Not one place on earth will you ever find "all the facts" related to anything. Of course since that is unachievable it makes perfect sense why you expect someone to do the impossible.
Okay, so you agree it would be unwise to try and limit the choices people have at their disposal in seeking the truth. As a liberal, freedom of speech is consistent with my beliefs, as it is yours as well I'm sure.

Ok I will dance,

There are three very popular websites, which all have good reputation most have more viewers than msm, it is they who have forced msm to post many, many issues. When ppl start choosing to research the information and find what they have said is often true because it is documented etc, the msm once again has no choice but to get it out as well.

If they were not as good as most know they are we wouldn't see that idiot for a President purposely getting up and making points about so called fake news.

If you bothered to listen to the video which happened to have been shared by a former CIA agent, and was a whistle blower you might not have the comment you did.

MK ULTRA..............................

"Fake news!"
"Alt Right!"
"Racists!"
"Homophobes!"
"Bigots!"
"Isamophobes!"
"Conspiracy weirdos!"
"Teabaggers!"

That's all they got when cornered --- "labels."
It speaks volumes and we are not as dumb as they wish.

When you dont have a defense you just get angry at the words instead of the issues. Bannon said he was the platform for the Alt Right. You seem to think that Alt Right is not a good thing and so do other people. So what are you crying about? That people heard Bannon coin the phrase and repeated it?

Are you mad that people are calling phony news phony news? Why? You like fake news?

And the rest is just the right hating to be shown themselves in the mirror. You embrace the haters then get mad when someone sees you embracing them instead of just not embracing the haters. That would actually work better than getting cozy with bigots then complaining that someone saw you.
I do not know what you are talking about?
Do you know what I am talking about?

If we impugn Obama by pointing out troublesome facts in his shady past, instead of being able to disprove of what we say you people just yell out "racist!" As though you have just explained our motives. LOL

If our asinine Obama administration allows tens of thousands of (let’s face it, unvetted) Syrians and other Middle Eastern male “refugees” into our nation and we cry “this is madness” you and they come back with nothing but yelling “Islamophobes!” but cannot discredit our charges.

If we Christians protest against gay marriage because we feel it is hurting the moral fabric of this nation and destroying family values you and yours cry out “homophobes!” even though that has nothing to do with our argument.

Am I getting through to you? Now pizzagate is filled with disturbing, even demonic, evidence and matters and we are demanding an explanation. But no one will investigate --- surely not the complicit cowardly MSM – and you will let these creeps get away with this evil crap and even run our nation. So instead of listening to the evidence you get all angered because it is coming from conservative news sites so your only defense is to yell back “Alt Right!” As though that takes care of this. No doubt it does in your confused mind.

So, yes, labels are a joke when that is your defense! And we are not stupid, we can see how phony are both your methods and your cover ups. Have a nice day.

(fyi, from what I know I have no problem at all with most of what the Alt-right allegedly stands for. I do not care about quotes of Bannon or what have you. Milo is my hero. What is it the alt-right stands for that would make me look like Hitler, can you help?)

Refugees are THE MOST vetted people to immigrate to our country. The problem is, you simply won't listen, because you're a stupid fuck.

The idea that gay marriage shreds any moral fabric is repeatedly disproven, discredited and deemed silly, and supported by nothing resembling evidence. We don't just call names, we point that out. But you won't listen, because you're a stupid fuck.

Pizzagate is literally a rumor created by internet trolls with the collective IQ of cabbage. That's well known, and pointed out to you, but you ignore that, because you're a stupid fuck.

You "impugn" Obama's shady past on the basis of rumor and lies, and yet you claim we're not being substantive when we dismiss it. It's not merely because you're racist, it's because you're a stupid, racist fuck.

Seeing a pattern yet, you stupid fuck?

Forum List

Back