Fake News: The latest effort to destroy alternative media

No you dont get "all" the facts from any medium goofball. Not one place on earth will you ever find "all the facts" related to anything. Of course since that is unachievable it makes perfect sense why you expect someone to do the impossible.
Okay, so you agree it would be unwise to try and limit the choices people have at their disposal in seeking the truth.

Let me repeat it again because you are trying to change the subject. You can have all the choices in the world but there is only truth and fiction. There is no sorta like the truth or your words "more closely aligned with the truth".

As a liberal, freedom of speech is consistent with my beliefs, as it is yours as well I'm sure.

Again, that isnt the point either. You're trying to equate fake news with some sort of virtue or an attack on the 1st amendment. My problem is with fake news.

Alternate media with alternate realities is the issue. But feel free to dance around that point in order to claim victimhood.
Ok I will dance,

There are three very popular websites, which all have good reputation most have more viewers than msm, it is they who have forced msm to post many, many issues. When ppl start choosing to research the information and find what they have said is often true because it is documented etc, the msm once again has no choice but to get it out as well.

If they were not as good as most know they are we wouldn't see that idiot for a President purposely getting up and making points about so called fake news.

If you bothered to listen to the video which happened to have been shared by a former CIA agent, and was a whistle blower you might not have the comment you did.

MK ULTRA..............................

"Fake news!"
"Alt Right!"
"Racists!"
"Homophobes!"
"Bigots!"
"Isamophobes!"
"Conspiracy weirdos!"
"Teabaggers!"

That's all they got when cornered --- "labels."
It speaks volumes and we are not as dumb as they wish.

When you dont have a defense you just get angry at the words instead of the issues. Bannon said he was the platform for the Alt Right. You seem to think that Alt Right is not a good thing and so do other people. So what are you crying about? That people heard Bannon coin the phrase and repeated it?

Are you mad that people are calling phony news phony news? Why? You like fake news?

And the rest is just the right hating to be shown themselves in the mirror. You embrace the haters then get mad when someone sees you embracing them instead of just not embracing the haters. That would actually work better than getting cozy with bigots then complaining that someone saw you.
I do not know what you are talking about?
Do you know what I am talking about?

If we impugn Obama by pointing out troublesome facts in his shady past, instead of being able to disprove of what we say you people just yell out "racist!" As though you have just explained our motives. LOL

If our asinine Obama administration allows tens of thousands of (let’s face it, unvetted) Syrians and other Middle Eastern male “refugees” into our nation and we cry “this is madness” you and they come back with nothing but yelling “Islamophobes!” but cannot discredit our charges.

If we Christians protest against gay marriage because we feel it is hurting the moral fabric of this nation and destroying family values you and yours cry out “homophobes!” even though that has nothing to do with our argument.

Am I getting through to you? Now pizzagate is filled with disturbing, even demonic, evidence and matters and we are demanding an explanation. But no one will investigate --- surely not the complicit cowardly MSM – and you will let these creeps get away with this evil crap and even run our nation. So instead of listening to the evidence you get all angered because it is coming from conservative news sites so your only defense is to yell back “Alt Right!” As though that takes care of this. No doubt it does in your confused mind.

So, yes, labels are a joke when that is your defense! And we are not stupid, we can see how phony are both your methods and your cover ups. Have a nice day.

(fyi, from what I know I have no problem at all with most of what the Alt-right allegedly stands for. I do not care about quotes of Bannon or what have you. Milo is my hero. What is it the alt-right stands for that would make me look like Hitler, can you help?)

Refugees are THE MOST vetted people to immigrate to our country. The problem is, you simply won't listen, because you're a stupid fuck.

The idea that gay marriage shreds any moral fabric is repeatedly disproven, discredited and deemed silly, and supported by nothing resembling evidence. We don't just call names, we point that out. But you won't listen, because you're a stupid fuck.

Pizzagate is literally a rumor created by internet trolls with the collective IQ of cabbage. That's well known, and pointed out to you, but you ignore that, because you're a stupid fuck.

You "impugn" Obama's shady past on the basis of rumor and lies, and yet you claim we're not being substantive when we dismiss it. It's not merely because you're racist, it's because you're a stupid, racist fuck.

Seeing a pattern yet, you stupid fuck?

Yes, I see a pattern. It often appears when observing 9th grade boys trying to impress the girls with their bravado and profanity.
Let's be honest. You think I am an idiot, and I know you are an idiot. You can be found in all these pictures below. I wish you well.

BvvU4WOIMAA-Mrl.jpg

afecfbbdfee50b1dc9664039c63a9db7.jpg

120520-liberal-logic-70.jpg

selective-outrage-liberals-obama-miss-california-hypocrisy-political-poster-1266638628.jpg

My problem is with fake news.
What do you propose to do about it?

Start by not pretending that they are doing anyone a service by spreading fake information.

Follow that by demanding your facts are indeed facts

End with stop saying all news is phony which only give rise to these phony bastards.
The spreading of bad information is always bad and the corporate media is as guilty as any. Stop pretending otherwise. And stop the witch hunt.

Ok I will dance,

There are three very popular websites, which all have good reputation most have more viewers than msm, it is they who have forced msm to post many, many issues. When ppl start choosing to research the information and find what they have said is often true because it is documented etc, the msm once again has no choice but to get it out as well.

If they were not as good as most know they are we wouldn't see that idiot for a President purposely getting up and making points about so called fake news.

If you bothered to listen to the video which happened to have been shared by a former CIA agent, and was a whistle blower you might not have the comment you did.

MK ULTRA..............................

"Fake news!"
"Alt Right!"
"Racists!"
"Homophobes!"
"Bigots!"
"Isamophobes!"
"Conspiracy weirdos!"
"Teabaggers!"

When you dont have a defense you just get angry at the words instead of the issues. Bannon said he was the platform for the Alt Right. You seem to think that Alt Right is not a good thing and so do other people. So what are you crying about? That people heard Bannon coin the phrase and repeated it?

Are you mad that people are calling phony news phony news? Why? You like fake news?

And the rest is just the right hating to be shown themselves in the mirror. You embrace the haters then get mad when someone sees you embracing them instead of just not embracing the haters. That would actually work better than getting cozy with bigots then complaining that someone saw you.

If we impugn Obama by pointing out troublesome facts in his shady past, instead of being able to disprove of what we say you people just yell out "racist!" As though you have just explained our motives. LOL

If our asinine Obama administration allows tens of thousands of (let’s face it, unvetted) Syrians and other Middle Eastern male “refugees” into our nation and we cry “this is madness” you and they come back with nothing but yelling “Islamophobes!” but cannot discredit our charges.

If we Christians protest against gay marriage because we feel it is hurting the moral fabric of this nation and destroying family values you and yours cry out “homophobes!” even though that has nothing to do with our argument.

Am I getting through to you? Now pizzagate is filled with disturbing, even demonic, evidence and matters and we are demanding an explanation. But no one will investigate --- surely not the complicit cowardly MSM – and you will let these creeps get away with this evil crap and even run our nation. So instead of listening to the evidence you get all angered because it is coming from conservative news sites so your only defense is to yell back “Alt Right!” As though that takes care of this. No doubt it does in your confused mind.

So, yes, labels are a joke when that is your defense! And we are not stupid, we can see how phony are both your methods and your cover ups. Have a nice day.

(fyi, from what I know I have no problem at all with most of what the Alt-right allegedly stands for. I do not care about quotes of Bannon or what have you. Milo is my hero. What is it the alt-right stands for that would make me look like Hitler, can you help?)

Refugees are THE MOST vetted people to immigrate to our country. The problem is, you simply won't listen, because you're a stupid fuck.

The idea that gay marriage shreds any moral fabric is repeatedly disproven, discredited and deemed silly, and supported by nothing resembling evidence. We don't just call names, we point that out. But you won't listen, because you're a stupid fuck.

Pizzagate is literally a rumor created by internet trolls with the collective IQ of cabbage. That's well known, and pointed out to you, but you ignore that, because you're a stupid fuck.

You "impugn" Obama's shady past on the basis of rumor and lies, and yet you claim we're not being substantive when we dismiss it. It's not merely because you're racist, it's because you're a stupid, racist fuck.

Yes, I see a pattern. It often appears when observing 9th grade boys trying to impress the girls with their bravado and profanity.
Let's be honest. You think I am an idiot, and I know you are an idiot. You can be found in all these pictures below. I wish you well.

BvvU4WOIMAA-Mrl.jpg

selective-outrage-liberals-obama-miss-california-hypocrisy-political-poster-1266638628.jpg

None of this has shit to do with your pathetic attempts to prove there's a pedophilia ring in a pizza parlor or that Obama is a secret Kenyan Muslim.

Kill yourself, you sad sack of shit. I weep for your offspring.

"Fake news!"
"Alt Right!"
"Racists!"
"Homophobes!"
"Bigots!"
"Isamophobes!"
"Conspiracy weirdos!"
"Teabaggers!"

BvvU4WOIMAA-Mrl.jpg

None of this has shit to do with your pathetic attempts to prove there's a pedophilia ring in a pizza parlor or that Obama is a secret Kenyan Muslim.

Kill yourself, you sad sack of shit. I weep for your offspring.

At this point all it comes down to for me is who are the 245 posters that gave you a "thanks" for any of your previous posts? If you can supply me with names it will save me the time wasting any posts or arguments towards them as well.

You sound young to me and quite hopeless. A flaming liberal, in other words. So now you think I or anyone would waste our time pointing the facts behind this pizzagate affair which you could easily read for yourself? Why would I???
I would have more luck knocking on Saddam Hussein’s door and trying to get him to convert to Catholicism than I would getting you to see the light.

There is no such thing as promoting a narrative that aligns more closely with reality. There is only truth and fiction. Not true enough to pass for fact dumbass

BTW, narratives are created by selecting which facts are presented and which are left out of news stories. By consistently including one relevant fact while omitting another equally relevant one is how news organisations promote a narrative.

yeah the alt-left is trying this new ghey strategy, like the whole "denier" campaign.:gay: And how well did that work out?:spinner:

All their brilliance and they keep losing election after election!!:boobies::boobies:
Obviously the above was not your time to get to use the alt right brain. :lol:

You are going to be called out every time you try to use "fake news".

Go......go s0n!!:popcorn:

Meanwhile, the alt-left went with the msm for 2 years on how Trump was a joke! Two years on how critical it was to recognize the whole identity politics crap!! And for 7 years now, they've been getting their clocks cleaned on election day with only one exception.:gay:

Go.....go.......:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::coffee:

Forum List

Back