Fake News? Or an example of extreme arrogance!

Was this moment in time, Presidential?

• Hell yes, Trump is The Man

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Hell no, Trump is a thug

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
How can it be fake news? This actually happened, and it has been broadcast all over the planet.

Yes, Trump is a boorish thug who thinks he has to always be first, even if it makes him look like an ass.

what video?

Ooops, side tracked by the wife, thanks for the heads up.

Did Trump push Prime Minister aside? - CNN Video

I understand he was called to the front by the photographer. They were preparing to take the class picture.
Correct. It was the official photograph taken at every summit and the US President is traditionally placed at front center. The photographer called for them to take their places and Trump was merely moving to his place when the rookie PM got in the way. No big deal to anyone except weeping snowflakes. Their bleating was audible as far away as Australia.

• Banned
How can it be fake news? This actually happened, and it has been broadcast all over the planet.

Yes, Trump is a boorish thug who thinks he has to always be first, even if it makes him look like an ass.

Well, during my career, we called those felony stupid who claimed they didn't have their hand in the cookie jar, even when they have been shown the evidence of their hand being in the cookie jar.

Trump is a bully, people let him have his way because they hope that one day it will somehow benefit them, even when he pushes them out of the way. Most believe him to be exactly what he is, a jerk, a lounge lizard able to pay the check - who blames his intended victim when he finds himself all alone at the bar stool.

Well, during my career, we called those felony stupid who claimed they didn't have their hand in the cookie jar, even when they have been shown the evidence of their hand being in the cookie jar.

Trump is a bully, people let him have his way because they hope that one day it will somehow benefit them, even when he pushes them out of the way. Most believe him to be exactly what he is, a jerk, a lounge lizard able to pay the check - who blames his intended victim when he finds himself all alone at the bar stool.

23_11_621.gif

what video?

Ooops, side tracked by the wife, thanks for the heads up.

Did Trump push Prime Minister aside? - CNN Video

I understand he was called to the front by the photographer. They were preparing to take the class picture.

You do huh, and that's why he said, "excuse me, sir" and gently, with deft and tact, walked around the President of Montenegro? Gee, thanks for telling me that's what you understand, my understanding is Trump is an arrogant narcissist, a sociopath and will soon wear out his welcome, maybe even you when he tosses you under the bus.

Heed this warning:

First they came for the Mexicans, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Mexican.

Then they came for the Muslims, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Muslim.

Then they came for the Journalists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Journalist.

Then they came for you—and there was no one left to speak for you.

Little donnie was called to the front for the class pic so that's why he shoved a man aside instead of saying, "Pardon me".

Yeah. sure.

You fools come up with lies that fit every stunt this criminal pulls.

The look on his face tells it all. That and the tug at his fatman jacket. It said "I dare you" loud and clear.

IOW, he knew he was wrong but bullying is all he knows. Lying, stealing and cheating. That's what trump does.

Notice that throughout his visit, he was the only one who behaved like a jackass. And a fat, lazy jackass who couldn't even manage to walk 700 yards with the real world leaders.

23_11_621.gif

That's been trump's whine all his life.

But, most people are smart enough to know he's lying.

23_11_621.gif

That's been trump's whine all his life.

But, most people are smart enough to know he's lying.

Hossfly would be struck even dumber if he didn't have emoji / emoticons to post.

Forum List

Back