FAKE NEWS - ABC, ANd Others, caught AGAIN....

Too Funny;

CFACT has provided all raw footage of the event where Sessions was with 35 foreign diplomats along with all transcripts over three weeks ago. As of today, no actionable evidence has been found indicating Session ever mentioned the Trump campaign.

Liberals heads are gonna explode when a finding of 'no criminal conduct' or "allegations are unfounded" comes from the FBI.. Its going to be epic!

It's a little early to say there is no need for further investigation. There were years of investigations into Benghazi and the Email server incident, with no actionable proof of wrong doing found. The right was demanding further rounds of investigations when all that crap finally ended. Trump, and his traitorous campaign should just try to get comfortable and realize that we will find the truth about his collusion with Russia, even if it takes years to do it. Aren't you proud that you showed us how investigations should be done? I'm sure the upcoming investigations will be just as determined and complete as those of the past, and will adjust it's focus as the information found suggests. The only thing I'm not sure of is if Trump is as strong as Hillary, or if he can take the heat as well as Hillary. I'm pretty sure he and his crazy crap will melt and drip away pretty quickly.

Too Funny;

CFACT has provided all raw footage of the event where Sessions was with 35 foreign diplomats along with all transcripts over three weeks ago. As of today, no actionable evidence has been found indicating Session ever mentioned the Trump campaign.

Liberals heads are gonna explode when a finding of 'no criminal conduct' or "allegations are unfounded" comes from the FBI.. Its going to be epic!

It's a little early to say there is no need for further investigation. There were years of investigations into Benghazi and the Email server incident, with no actionable proof of wrong doing found. The right was demanding further rounds of investigations when all that crap finally ended. Trump, and his traitorous campaign should just try to get comfortable and realize that we will find the truth about his collusion with Russia, even if it takes years to do it. Aren't you proud that you showed us how investigations should be done? I'm sure the upcoming investigations will be just as determined and complete as those of the past, and will adjust it's focus as the information found suggests. The only thing I'm not sure of is if Trump is as strong as Hillary, or if he can take the heat as well as Hillary. I'm pretty sure he and his crazy crap will melt and drip away pretty quickly.
Ben Ghazi? Ha ha ha. Please Hillary and Obama lied to the nation the morning it happened, then Hillary stepped in it more by blaming it once again on a "video" while the victim's parents of the receiving the coffins. These people are pure scum.

RW media has been all over this issue yesterday, and with a very few exceptions (notably Rush), the comments have been (1) a denial was made, (2) the leakers were blamed, (3) then it was admitted, (4) it was defended as no big deal and as a slip, leading to (5) why deny in the first place?

Sessions has some 'splainin' to do.

Too Funny;

Ben Ghazi? Ha ha ha. Please Hillary and Obama lied to the nation the morning it happened, then Hillary stepped in it more by blaming it once again on a "video" while the victim's parents of the receiving the coffins. These people are pure scum.

Yet all those investigations found no intentional wrong doing. This is about Trump's campaign, and why all those people lied about their contact with Russian agents. Plenty of information to find there, and who knows what further investigations all that might lead to. The right isn't as afraid of Pence as they are of Trump, so I expect that change to be made before too long.

I woke this morning to ABC screaming at the top of their lings about Jeff Session and his meetings with Russian diplomats prior to the election.

The smear from ABC and others is that Sessions, who at the time of the meetings was a senior member of the Armed Services Committee and this was part of his official duties, met and discussed the election. They provide no proof of that assertion, even though Sessions was clearly acting in his senate roll and there are mountains of evidence showing he was only acting in his senate roll and never discussed the election. Transcripts of the meetings, provided to the FBI, clearly show this evidence.

Even in the face of clear evidence to the contrary, ABC, Chuck Shumar, Nancy Pelisoe and others seem to think the American people are to stupid to check these facts for ourselves..

Even with all the evidence to the contrary they run with this smear and fake news story.. Its no wonder that they lost the elections on all fronts. Democrats and their fake news surrogates at ABC and others have been shown deceptive and irresponsible on all levels.
Truth is they have been fake liberal news for decades it's just now they are making it so obvious that even a libtard with half a brain has to question it. The question then becomes how many libtards actually have half a brain? lol

Forum List

Back