Fake Fox News Story About Seth Rich Planted By Russia And Promoted By Comrade Hannity

Fox News later issued a mushy retraction that admitted no fault. They said they would conduct an internal investigation to ascertain where they went wrong, but any findings from the alleged investigation remain undisclosed.

True to form, Hannity never did retract his lies about Rich. But he did delete all of his tweets about Rich (you can still see them here). He is exhibiting the same dishonesty, arrogance, and stubbornness as his bestie in the White House, Donald Trump. They both will cling to the most ludicrous assertions, even after they have been proven to be utterly false. The truth plays no part in their determined propaganda crusades. And neither does patriotism, as both Hannity and Trump have now been been shown to be willing confederates (aka "useful idiots") of covert Russian operations.

The Fake FOX News Story About Seth Rich Was Planted By Russia and Promoted By Comrade Hannity

foxnews-putin-hannity-puppet.jpg

What exactly did Fox lie about?

You guys will just attack the source but politfact says fox news only tells the truth 10% of the time. Mostly true 12%. Half true 32%. Mostly false stories 21% of the time. False 29% of the time and Pants on fire 9% of the time.

And if you go look they'll go into great detail explaining/proving and showing you when and where fox lied. You will just brush it off as a left wing media source but that's the only place that's going to spend the time explaining what liars Republicans are.

Fox News later issued a mushy retraction that admitted no fault. They said they would conduct an internal investigation to ascertain where they went wrong, but any findings from the alleged investigation remain undisclosed.

True to form, Hannity never did retract his lies about Rich. But he did delete all of his tweets about Rich (you can still see them here). He is exhibiting the same dishonesty, arrogance, and stubbornness as his bestie in the White House, Donald Trump. They both will cling to the most ludicrous assertions, even after they have been proven to be utterly false. The truth plays no part in their determined propaganda crusades. And neither does patriotism, as both Hannity and Trump have now been been shown to be willing confederates (aka "useful idiots") of covert Russian operations.

The Fake FOX News Story About Seth Rich Was Planted By Russia and Promoted By Comrade Hannity

What exactly did Fox lie about?

You guys will just attack the source but politfact says fox news only tells the truth 10% of the time. Mostly true 12%. Half true 32%. Mostly false stories 21% of the time. False 29% of the time and Pants on fire 9% of the time.

And if you go look they'll go into great detail explaining/proving and showing you when and where fox lied. You will just brush it off as a left wing media source but that's the only place that's going to spend the time explaining what liars Republicans are.

Politifact-

OMG
I laugh

Is it possible that Russian intelligence is behind CNN's story about Fox? This is turning into spy vs spy and no doubt the Russians are laughing. Chris Cuomo, brother of NY gov. Andrew Cuomo who changed the law in order to attack the President, claims that his information is based on a social media (yahoo) story. CNN is no friend of the administration and certainly no friend of Fox. We tend to underestimate foreign intelligence networks but it's likely that they are feeding Yahoo (and CNN) the story just to undermine the only network that is fair and balanced toward the administration.

Just like Donald Dork, when caught lying, Hannity will never admit a mistake or apologize for his lie. That is because it takes the character of a decent person and neither Trump nor Hannity have any character.

Who shoots someone in the back of the head in a "apparent robbery" and doesn't take the wallet and the watch????????
one day the murderers will be caught and whoever hired them.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a right wing source to report this news.

And don't attack the source if you can't find fault with the content.
I haven't seen any right wing reporting on this issue but then I've seen no left wing reporting
either, save for Daily Kos. So there's that.

I haven't analyzed the content as there is really nothing there that can be independently verified and
as far as the source they are renowned for their highly partisan bird cage liner quality content.

I've not called them liars. I only say it wouldn't be out of character if they were found to be lying again.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a right wing source to report this news.

And don't attack the source if you can't find fault with the content.
I haven't seen any right wing reporting on this issue but then I've seen no left wing reporting
either, save for Daily Kos. So there's that.

I haven't analyzed the content as there is really nothing there that can be independently verified and
as far as the source they are renowned for their highly partisan bird cage liner quality content.

I've not called them liars. I only say it wouldn't be out of character if they were found to be lying again.

Well I guess then you can go to their site right now and find them lying? Do you even remember the last time they got something wrong? No you can not. You have just wrote them off because they are a liberal source telling you what you just don't want to hear.

I mean, it is interesting how low your party has gone. So here is where we are at, in July of 2019 in the United States of America. On Saturday the "president" of the United States' private, for-profit business is hosting a golf tournament in which the selling premise is golf with a stripper. You wouldn't be ashamed if Obama did that? Liar.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Not a lie, Wikileaks founder assange confirmed it!
You believe a criminal?

NEWSCORPSE? THATS YOUR SOURCE? :lmao:
What have you got as a challenge? That's right, absolutely nothing. What a loser.

And your coward ass has got nothing.

DailyKOS?

Snoopy-S.gif

Forum List

Back