Fake Fossils Bring Big Money

Wherever there is money to be made there will be someone ready to take short cuts to get it. How many religious artifacts, like the Shroud of Turin, that are floating around?
Yes, unfortunately it's buyer beware. Even the Shroud of Turin in the Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist in Turin, Italy is questionable -- What's the Shroud of Turin?

That said, have you heard they did a DNA test on it? Just think of knowing the DNA of Jesus!

Well... not so fast. When I heard the results, I thought it figures...

It was one of the BIGGEST FRAUD IN HISTORY OF APES-TO-HUMANS EVOLUTION!!! Just end evolution now. You're welcome.

It's 2022 and the Jim Jones wannabe is still falling for the Piltdown man hoax.

Not surprisingly, it was the science community that corrected the error. It was development of a new dating technique, the fluorine absorption test, that ended it.

Not surprisingly, which is not surprising, it wasn't the community of religious extremists / creation ministries which developed the fluorine adsorption test, it was the science community. As we know, it is the community of religious extremists / creation ministries that hope to tear down science in favor of promoting their fears and superstitions.

Perhaps bring that up at your next Jim Jones Memorial love-fest.

It's 2022 and the Jim Jones wannabe is still falling for the Piltdown man hoax.

Not surprisingly, it was the science community that corrected the error. It was development of a new dating technique, the fluorine absorption test, that ended it.

Not surprisingly, which is not surprising, it wasn't the community of religious extremists / creation ministries which developed the fluorine adsorption test, it was the science community. As we know, it is the community of religious extremists / creation ministries that hope to tear down science in favor of promoting their fears and superstitions.

Perhaps bring that up at your next Jim Jones Memorial love-fest.
There is no evidence for apes to humans evolution. For example, we still have both apes and humans and there are no transitional fossils. We find that ancient people named the Earth layers based on location and it had nothing to do with long time. Science backs up the Bible on this and the Johnny-come-lately evos comprised of liberal and atheist politicians and educators made up their own foney science to contradict the leading creationist science.

"Piltdown Man is a prime example of the scientific community's lack of self-criticism, even in what should be extreme situations. The "discovery" of a human skull, orangutan jaw, and chimpanzee teeth, passed off as a single fossil showing a transitional form fooled the world's best biologists for over forty years, even after a fluorine absorption test dated the remains as modern. The hoax was exposed in 1953 by a team of 3 paleontologists. Millar writes [9]

The molar surface were examined under a microscope. They were scarred by criss-cross scratches suggesting the use of an abrasive. 'The evidences of artificial abrasion immediately sprang to the eye' wrote Le Gros Clark. 'Indeed so obvious did they [the scratches] seem it may well be asked -- how was it that they had escaped notice before?' He answered his question with a beautiful simplicity. 'They had never been looked for...nobody previously had examined the Piltdown jaw with the idea of a possible forgery in mind, a deliberate fabrication.'

A more recent example of science finding what they are looking for is the Archaeoraptor Hoax, which fooled National Geographic into a 10 page color-photographic spread showing what was claimed to be a link between birds and dinosaurs. Storrs Olson, fossil bird expert from the Smithsonian Institute, is the only scientist on record to have attacked this claim. He did so in an open letter National Geographic is not receiving competent consultation in certain scientific matters. There is not one undisputed example of a dinosaur with feathers. None. The public deserves to know this. National Geographic admitted their error three months later."

Thus, your side still has nothing but LIES albeit I'll give you Dr. Kenneth Oakley.

ETA: I was reading more recent findings on my old forum website -- christianforums.com. Thus, I can't just dismiss your argument based on the Piltdown fraud. There are legitimate fossil findings such as Taung, Lucy and Turkana. I really have to question Lucy though as a chimpanzee.

Last edited:
There is not one undisputed example of a dinosaur with feathers. None. The public deserves to know this. National Geographic admitted their error three months later."

Thus, your side still has nothing but LIES albeit I'll give you Dr. Kenneth Oakley.
That is a lie and not what Oakley believes. See here.

I really have to question Lucy though as a chimpanzee.
Then you need a refresher in anatomy.

Chimps don't walk upright, humans do. Lucy walked upright.
There's the diff. Lucy was a knuckle walker.

"Richmond and Strait identify four skeletal features of the distal radius of the living knuckle-walking apes, chimpanzees and gorillas. They also identify similar morphological features on two early ‘hominids’, including Lucy:

‘A UPGMA clustering diagram … illustrates the similarity between the radii of A. anamensis and A. afarensis and those of the knuckle-walking African apes, indicating that these hominids retain the derived wrist morphology of knuckle-walkers.’5"

Richmond, B.G. and Strait, D.S., Evidence that humans evolved from a knuckle-walking ancestor, Nature 404(6776):382, 2000. p. 383

There is no evidence for apes to humans evolution. For example, we still have both apes and humans and there are no transitional fossils. We find that ancient people named the Earth layers based on location and it had nothing to do with long time. Science backs up the Bible on this and the Johnny-come-lately evos comprised of liberal and atheist politicians and educators made up their own foney science to contradict the leading creationist science.

"Piltdown Man is a prime example of the scientific community's lack of self-criticism, even in what should be extreme situations. The "discovery" of a human skull, orangutan jaw, and chimpanzee teeth, passed off as a single fossil showing a transitional form fooled the world's best biologists for over forty years, even after a fluorine absorption test dated the remains as modern. The hoax was exposed in 1953 by a team of 3 paleontologists. Millar writes [9]

The molar surface were examined under a microscope. They were scarred by criss-cross scratches suggesting the use of an abrasive. 'The evidences of artificial abrasion immediately sprang to the eye' wrote Le Gros Clark. 'Indeed so obvious did they [the scratches] seem it may well be asked -- how was it that they had escaped notice before?' He answered his question with a beautiful simplicity. 'They had never been looked for...nobody previously had examined the Piltdown jaw with the idea of a possible forgery in mind, a deliberate fabrication.'

A more recent example of science finding what they are looking for is the Archaeoraptor Hoax, which fooled National Geographic into a 10 page color-photographic spread showing what was claimed to be a link between birds and dinosaurs. Storrs Olson, fossil bird expert from the Smithsonian Institute, is the only scientist on record to have attacked this claim. He did so in an open letter National Geographic is not receiving competent consultation in certain scientific matters. There is not one undisputed example of a dinosaur with feathers. None. The public deserves to know this. National Geographic admitted their error three months later."

ETA: I was reading more recent findings on my old forum website -- christianforums.com. Thus, I can't just dismiss your argument based on the Piltdown fraud. There are legitimate fossil findings such as Taung, Lucy and Turkana. I really have to question Lucy though as a chimpanzee.
That long, tedious cut and paste from charlatans at creationwiki confirms that science self corrected an error.

Rather unlike your Flat Earth notions.

Lucy walked upright.
lucyheadlineliesaboutstuff-1000x563-Stage.jpg

How do you know that? She didn't have legs nor feet.

There's the diff. Lucy was a knuckle walker.

"Richmond and Strait identify four skeletal features of the distal radius of the living knuckle-walking apes, chimpanzees and gorillas. They also identify similar morphological features on two early ‘hominids’, including Lucy:

Richmond, B.G. and Strait, D.S., Evidence that humans evolved from a knuckle-walking ancestor, Nature 404(6776):382, 2000. p. 383
Lucy is your missing link I guess. A bipedal creature that retained evidence of knuckle-walking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back