Fake Catholics

For a fake Catholic (according to koshergrl ) I participated in 3 Masses today:

1 - midnight Mass from the Vatican broadcast by NBC;

2 - TV Mass from Milwaukee broadcast by Ion TV;

3 - Christmas Mass at our local Catholic Church in person.

That's over 5 hours of church in one day.

More than koshergrl .

More than ding as well.
When you participated in Mass, did you skip all the parts you didn't believe such as the profession of faith.
Like you skip all the parts of the bible that you think aren't true?
It just seems that way to you.
And everyone else. We're on to you.
I've never placed much weight on what others thought about me. I doubt I'm going to start now.

More than koshergrl .

More than ding as well.
I did not realize that was all there was to it.
It helps to read the New Testament and do what it says too.

Or at least try.

More than koshergrl .

More than ding as well.
I did not realize that was all there was to it.
It helps to read the New Testament and do what it says too.

Or at least try.
Why?

More than koshergrl .

More than ding as well.
When you participated in Mass, did you skip all the parts you didn't believe such as the profession of faith.
I've never placed much weight on what others thought about me. I doubt I'm going to start now.
Then why were you begging everyone to agree with your convoluted ideas about the Universe? Although you seem to have changed your tune now, which is a good sign. Carry on. :D

Then why were you begging everyone to agree with your convoluted ideas about the Universe? ...
I'm not. I couldn't care less.

Then why were you begging everyone to agree with your convoluted ideas about the Universe? ...
I know, you stopped, because you weren't getting anywhere and you weren't acting very Jesus-like about it either. :D

I know, you stopped, because you weren't getting anywhere and you weren't acting very Jesus-like about it either. :D
I'm happy enough for you to see it that way. Is there anything else?

Ya, if Jesus only had hetero sex once (means he didn't like it) and only hung around with guys, do you think that it's possible that Jesus was gay? And if so, do you think that he was a pitcher, a catcher, or both?

Ya, if Jesus only had hetero sex once (means he didn't like it) and only hung around with guys, do you think that it's possible that Jesus was gay? And if so, do you think that he was a pitcher, a catcher, or both?
I don't know, but I am guessing that you have maybe tried it with a cousin or some other family member before. No pun intended.

Evangelicals are the biggest hypocrites going as far as religion goes in the United States. Most phony preachers who make millions and run "megachurches". Mansions, personal jets, etc. All tax free, biggest scam going.

I don't know, but I am guessing that you have maybe tried it with a cousin or some other family member before. No pun intended.
Wow! Something you admit that you don't know! That must be a first! :D
So you don't know, so that's a maybe? So you think that Jesus might have been gay? Good for you.

Wow! Something you admit that you don't know! That must be a first! :D
So you don't know, so that's a maybe? So you think that Jesus might have been gay? Good for you.
Naw, I've even been wrong before. Once. Of course that was when I thought I was wrong and then later found out I was really right in the first place.

P.S. Your wife is diddling your boss.

Fake Catholics come in all size and shapes. Some try to use the Catholic name to promote abortion.

Cardinal Dolan, Bishops’ Pro-Life Chairman, on Deceptive “Catholics for Choice” Ad Campaign

Others reject the core beliefs of the faith. They all have one thing in common though; they don't belong to the faith, they belong to a social club. They are the worst kind of hypocrites.

you aren't the person to choose who is a fake anything.

and you should stay out of other people's business.

Fake Catholics come in all size and shapes. Some try to use the Catholic name to promote abortion.

Cardinal Dolan, Bishops’ Pro-Life Chairman, on Deceptive “Catholics for Choice” Ad Campaign

Others reject the core beliefs of the faith. They all have one thing in common though; they don't belong to the faith, they belong to a social club. They are the worst kind of hypocrites.

I don't judge the person, just the behavior.

The behaviour makes the person.

I agree.

I agree.
Then why do you say "I don't judge the person, just the behavior"?

Forum List

Back