Fake Catholics

P.S. Your wife is diddling your boss.
You can't take me on properly so you attack my family. The tactics of a total loser. :clap2:
Too close to home?
Actually, you're not allowed to attack family on this board, among other things, and I could have reported you the first time. But you're such a total loser and have so no arguments, that we're having a grand ole time watching you be a massive asshole and douchebag. :rofl:

You can't take me on properly so you attack my family. The tactics of a total loser. :clap2:
Too close to home?
Actually, you're not allowed to attack family on this board, among other things, and I could have reported you the first time. But you're such a total loser and have so no arguments, that we're having a grand ole time watching you be a massive asshole and douchebag. :rofl:
That's good to know. I did not realize that you were that magnanimous. Who is we?

Too close to home?
That's good to know. I did not realize that you were that magnanimous. Who is we?
Everyone reading this thread because usually, people jump all over reporting stuff just to piss off that person, lol. And this time, we've all been just watching you make an ass out of yourself. :D

Too close to home?
Everyone reading this thread because usually, people jump all over reporting stuff just to piss off that person, lol. And this time, we've all been just watching you make an ass out of yourself. :D
I've made an ass out of myself before. It's not so bad. If that were not your fear then you would not have admitted it.

Forum List

Back