Fairness

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Replacing equity and diversity. Fairness, it sort of covers a multitude of sins. It ticks all the boxes.

So we g
Democrats and Progressives think that is their absolute domain. Gender identity? Racism? They are the be-all-end all. Absolutists know it all's Dems are doing that, Exactly.
Fairness, equity, common sense and other related terms are squishy and broad to minimize what they actually mean: e.g. Fairness = wealthy people need to do more; equity = give minorities more; common sense = heavily regulate and / or ban something.

• Banned
Fairness, equity, common sense and other related terms are squishy and broad to minimize what they actually mean: e.g. Fairness = wealthy people need to do more; equity = give minorities more; common sense = heavily regulate and / or ban something.
You got me mixed up with a neurotic liberal. Fairness is what it is. Inclusion and diversity are vague communist one size fits all rhetoric.

You got me mixed up with a neurotic liberal. Fairness is what it is. Inclusion and diversity are vague communist one size fits all rhetoric.
hmm .. fairness is just another non-descriptive term. e.g. "The rich should pay their fair share..." ... why isn't everyone paying their share of the pie?

Replacing equity and diversity. Fairness, it sort of covers a multitude of sins. It ticks all the boxes.
Did somebody tell you life was fair? They lied.

Did somebody tell you life was fair? They lied.
To the point. Life isn't fair. I got a Nigerian non English-speaking bus driver running lights, speeding and blowing past stops. Hiring blokes NOT because they are competent, but just because they tick boxes. Get it?

To the point. Life isn't fair. I got a Nigerian non English-speaking bus driver running lights, speeding and blowing past stops. Hiring blokes NOT because they are competent, but just because they tick boxes. Get it?
:auiqs.jpg: Go home, mom You're drunk.

Forum List

Back