What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAIR Arises!

Skull

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The FAIR Pledge​

Fairness. “I seek to treat everyone equally without regard to skin color or other immutable characteristics. I believe in applying the same rules to everyone, and reject disparagement of individuals based on the circumstances of their birth.”

Understanding. “I am open-minded. I seek to understand opinions or behavior that I do not necessarily agree with. I am tolerant and consider points of view that are in conflict with my prior convictions.”

Humanity. “I recognize that every person has a unique identity, that our shared humanity is precious, and that it is up to all of us to defend and protect the civic culture that unites us.”

FAIR – Foundation Against Intolerance & Racism

OP
Skull

Skull

Platinum Member
Reaction score

If someone like yourself, who seems to be promoting this doesn't understand it well enough to explain it, then it shouldn't be signed. Never sign what you don't understand.

My promoting is not "seeming" but actual. If you cannot figure out whether to sign or not by studying their website, then do as you wish.

Decus

Gold Member
Reaction score

If someone like yourself, who seems to be promoting this doesn't understand it well enough to explain it, then it shouldn't be signed. Never sign what you don't understand.

My promoting is not "seeming" but actual. If you cannot figure out whether to sign or not by studying their website, then do as you wish.

So you promote what you don't understand and are unable to explain.

Too fking tragic. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

The FAIR Pledge​

I seek to treat everyone equally without regard to skin color or other immutable characteristics.
I believe in applying the same rules to everyone
I am open-minded. I seek to understand opinions or behavior that I do not necessarily agree with.
I am tolerant and consider points of view that are in conflict with my prior convictions.”
I recognize that every person has a unique identity, that our shared humanity is precious, and that it is up to all of us to defend and protect the civic culture that unites us.

CONGRATULATIONS. FAIR was obviously written by a guilt-ridden white person bending over backwards trying to meet others 90% of the way and will never be agreed to by a single racist black especially the kind that run BLM like MarcATL.

OP
Skull

Skull

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The FAIR site also has state chapters plus discussion forums for activists to plan & work together.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List