FAIR Arises!

Skull

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2016
California

The FAIR Pledge​

Fairness. “I seek to treat everyone equally without regard to skin color or other immutable characteristics. I believe in applying the same rules to everyone, and reject disparagement of individuals based on the circumstances of their birth.”

Understanding. “I am open-minded. I seek to understand opinions or behavior that I do not necessarily agree with. I am tolerant and consider points of view that are in conflict with my prior convictions.”

Humanity. “I recognize that every person has a unique identity, that our shared humanity is precious, and that it is up to all of us to defend and protect the civic culture that unites us.”

FAIR – Foundation Against Intolerance & Racism

If someone like yourself, who seems to be promoting this doesn't understand it well enough to explain it, then it shouldn't be signed. Never sign what you don't understand.

My promoting is not "seeming" but actual. If you cannot figure out whether to sign or not by studying their website, then do as you wish.

If someone like yourself, who seems to be promoting this doesn't understand it well enough to explain it, then it shouldn't be signed. Never sign what you don't understand.

My promoting is not "seeming" but actual. If you cannot figure out whether to sign or not by studying their website, then do as you wish.

So you promote what you don't understand and are unable to explain.

Too fking tragic. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

The FAIR Pledge​

I seek to treat everyone equally without regard to skin color or other immutable characteristics.
I believe in applying the same rules to everyone
I am open-minded. I seek to understand opinions or behavior that I do not necessarily agree with.
I am tolerant and consider points of view that are in conflict with my prior convictions.”
I recognize that every person has a unique identity, that our shared humanity is precious, and that it is up to all of us to defend and protect the civic culture that unites us.

CONGRATULATIONS. FAIR was obviously written by a guilt-ridden white person bending over backwards trying to meet others 90% of the way and will never be agreed to by a single racist black especially the kind that run BLM like MarcATL.

The FAIR site also has state chapters plus discussion forums for activists to plan & work together.

New Topics

Forum List

Back