Facts About Judaism

What does the non-Jew do when there are roadblocks?
There are many non-Jews seeking to convert to Judaism, but have difficulties with the conversion process.

Ira and Rod are joined by past guest Rabbi Chaim Coffman.

Rabbi Coffman is a rabbi based in Israel who teaches online conversion classes, preparing people to go before the Beit Din. However, of late, Rabbi Coffman has also begun classes for Noahides.

With the growing number of people who are leaving Christianity and seeking to convert to Judaism, there are roadblocks like financial issues, and proximity to a Jewish community that make this impossible.

Rabbi Coffman discusses this phenomenon, and how he deals with many of the controversial questions in dealing with emerging community of people.

Listen on:

Torah Portion 'Bo' :

The Lord is God | Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu | Bo 5781 | Moment Of Wisdom

That's odd because most of the Jews who post on this board are atheists.
I am a Jew and certainly NOT an atheist.
I see religion as a very private thing.

Why do Jews feel they have to shout their religion from the rooftops?

you must be joking -

there in lies the issue what beheld those that crucified the innocent to remain secret.

Or maybe you just don't understand the first thing about teaching.
there in lies the issue what beheld those that crucified the innocent to remain secret.
really, what might that be - your choice for who was to live, pray tell the reason, learned one.

Much simpler, that a student believes he reached the conclusion on his own,
that way the information is received with less mental abstraction.

Much like Christianity and Islam are essentially a cultural reform in response to Jewish tradition,
but still express uniquely each in their subjective archetypes.

Much like Christianity and Islam are essentially a cultural reform in response to Jewish tradition,
you avoid the subject matter, the life saved as offered was not the one of your own you rather crucified, what's your secret jew the student will discover for themselves. the undoing of noah. to the present day.

Well, if he did exist and claim what Paul claimed he did,
then his death proves he was a false messiah.

Which leads me to another question:

The really funny thing about this man is that he knows all about Pontius Pilate and how terrible he was and yet most of what is actually known about him seems to come from the New Testament. Obviously, Pilate seems to have been less than "sensitive" around the Jews(likely true of most Romans). But the only reason anything is known concerning this man rests almost entirely on his connection to Jesus. We even know (according to the scriptures) that his wife wanted Pilate to have nothing to do with the whole Jesus "thing" on account of some dream she had. If we can trust the Bible on what is reports regarding Pilate, why can't we accept what the Bible says regarding Jesus?

Because the Christian Bible is compiled and authorized by Rome the authority which killed most of the Christ figures used for their acts of Jesus and those accounts say the character lived in the time of Lysanias (died in 35bc) and king Herod (died 4bc) (Yehuda the Galilean's era died 6bc) but Pilate is an A.D. era character and the only christ in that era was Theudas by the Jordan river.

According to whom? The Temple at Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD. Jerusalem was pretty much deserted after that. Yashua of Nazareth was crucified around the age of 30 years of age.
I'm going to consider this narrative as among the best: What Year Was Yeshua the Messiah Nailed to the Tree?

Have you done the math?
Herod died in 4bc the census was in 7bc they fallaciously moved Jesus birthdate to 6bc to try and fit the Herod acct & king Herod's existance, but it still did not fit the census year in the accts nor Lysanias' death in 35bc. Now you said Jesus died 33 y.o. and lived in Pilate'a era, that'a impossible, however if Jesus is compiled of many Christ figures then that is why there are many eras figures accts compiled along with 2 ages he lived to 33 and closer to 50 says John. 2 hometowns (nt says Capernaum you guys however teach Nazareth, 2 professions fisherman and carpenter, Paul & James fighting that the other is worshiping another Christ,
2 methods of prosecution 1)cross but
2)NT says slew (stoned) and hanged.
2 blames. Rome prosecuted the crucified Yehuda and Theudas but the 100b.c. Yeshu son of Mary was sentenced by his peers to a hanging on passover. You are using the historical name of an 100bc figure a far cry from the Pilate era thus discussing the third christ used for the image called Jesus.
Changing a Jewish name to a new non transliterated greek name is only done when creating a new name for a compiled figure who's historical names need to combine into one given the icon. The fact Rome used the slang Ie(the)Sous(swine) is a dead give away that they were mocking the faith they were compiling into their new 1 world religion=because pigs were forbidden=falling for the imposter/ image of the fallen man was forbidden.

Sources for hanging on a tree;
The crucified christs were Yehuda and Theudas, but Yeshu son of Mary was slew and hanged in the Talmud even acct in Nt in
Acts 5:30, 10:39, 13:29,
1 Peter 2:24.:

Sources for Capernaum being his home town:
hometown liken to Soddom:
Matthew 4:13
Matthew 11:23
Matthew 17:24
Mark 1:21,2:1 etc....

Sources for The many Christs -
Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

The following are the only messianic figures in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc).
Yehuda (Judas) son of Hezekiah (4 BCE)
Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Athronges, the shepherd (4 BCE)
Yehuda (Judas) the Galilean (6 CE)
The only Ad era at that time was
Theudas by the Jordan
Benjamin the Egyptian was a christ figure but I don't recall his era.
Later in 70 ad of course was BARACOPA who had
a large following until he failed his liberation...
*hint hint-Jesus (all the fallen christs)failed their liberation*

The Widows mite accountrd in the NT story is a Jannaeus Alexander coin.
There was no Herod Killing Babies event but Yeshu son of Mary in 100bc did flee the Jannaeus revolt towards Egypt with his mentor Rabbi Yohoshua ben Parachya.
This Rabbi is accurately dated as is King Jannaeus who's wife was Salome (friend & follower of Yeshu)who historically recorded reinstated appointed Shimon head priest(=shimon peter becomes head of the church).

Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said to have visited in ACTS.
Interestingly, the early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus.

The Galilean christ tax revolter Yehuda in the time of Herod was hated by Rome for his revolt but also the people Josephus wrote were bullied by Yehuda and his followers, if they paid the tax the flock would burn down their house or rob them.
NOTE: Luke mentions him once, in
Acts 5:37, and Josephus several times, once here, sect. 6; and B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2; Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1; and ch. 17. sect. 8, calls this Judas, who was the pestilent author of that seditious doctrine and temper which brought the Jewish nation to utter destruction, a Galilean; but here (sect. 1) Josephus calls him a Gaulonite, of the city of Gamala; it is a great question where this Judas was born, whether in Galilee on the west side, or in Gaulonitis on the east side, of the river Jordan; while, in the place just now cited out of the Antiquities, B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2, he is not only called a Galilean, but it is added to his story, "as I have signified in the books that go before these," as if he had still called him a Galilean in those Antiquities before, as well as in that particular place, as Dean Aldrich observes, Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1.

Theudas came after Yehuda Acts inaccuracies

Judas was the tax revolter.

you must be joking -

really, what might that be - your choice for who was to live, pray tell the reason, learned one.

you avoid the subject matter, the life saved as offered was not the one of your own you rather crucified, what's your secret jew the student will discover for themselves. the undoing of noah. to the present day.

The really funny thing about this man is that he knows all about Pontius Pilate and how terrible he was and yet most of what is actually known about him seems to come from the New Testament. Obviously, Pilate seems to have been less than "sensitive" around the Jews(likely true of most Romans). But the only reason anything is known concerning this man rests almost entirely on his connection to Jesus. We even know (according to the scriptures) that his wife wanted Pilate to have nothing to do with the whole Jesus "thing" on account of some dream she had. If we can trust the Bible on what is reports regarding Pilate, why can't we accept what the Bible says regarding Jesus?

Because the Christian Bible is compiled and authorized by Rome the authority which killed most of the Christ figures used for their acts of Jesus and those accounts say the character lived in the time of Lysanias (died in 35bc) and king Herod (died 4bc) (Yehuda the Galilean's era died 6bc) but Pilate is an A.D. era character and the only christ in that era was Theudas by the Jordan river.

According to whom? The Temple at Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD. Jerusalem was pretty much deserted after that. Yashua of Nazareth was crucified around the age of 30 years of age.
I'm going to consider this narrative as among the best: What Year Was Yeshua the Messiah Nailed to the Tree?

Have you done the math?
Herod died in 4bc the census was in 7bc they fallaciously moved Jesus birthdate to 6bc to try and fit the Herod acct & king Herod's existance, but it still did not fit the census year in the accts nor Lysanias' death in 35bc. Now you said Jesus died 33 y.o. and lived in Pilate'a era, that'a impossible, however if Jesus is compiled of many Christ figures then that is why there are many eras figures accts compiled along with 2 ages he lived to 33 and closer to 50 says John. 2 hometowns (nt says Capernaum you guys however teach Nazareth, 2 professions fisherman and carpenter, Paul & James fighting that the other is worshiping another Christ,
2 blames. Rome prosecuted the crucified Yehuda and Theudas but the 100b.c. Yeshu son of Mary was sentenced by his peers to a hanging on passover. You are using the historical name of an 100bc figure a far cry from the Pilate era thus discussing the third christ used for the image called Jesus.
Changing a Jewish name to a new non transliterated greek name is only done when creating a new name for a compiled figure who's historical names need to combine into one given the icon. The fact Rome used the slang Ie(the)Sous(swine) is a dead give away that they were mocking the faith they were compiling into their new 1 world religion=because pigs were forbidden=falling for the imposter/ image of the fallen man was forbidden.

The crucified christs were Yehuda and Theudas, but Yeshu son of Mary was slew and hanged in the Talmud even acct in Nt in

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

The following are the only messianic figures in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc).
Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

There was no Herod Killing Babies event but Yeshu son of Mary in 100bc did flee the Jannaeus revolt towards Egypt with his mentor Rabbi Yohoshua ben Parachya.
This Rabbi is accurately dated as is King Jannaeus who's wife was Salome (friend & follower of Yeshu)who historically recorded reinstated appointed Shimon head priest(=shimon peter becomes head of the church).

Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said to have visited in ACTS.
Interestingly, the early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus.

The Galilean christ tax revolter Yehuda in the time of Herod was hated by Rome for his revolt but also the people Josephus wrote were bullied by Yehuda and his followers, if they paid the tax the flock would burn down their house or rob them.
Acts 5:37, and Josephus several times, once here, sect. 6; and B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2; Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1; and ch. 17. sect. 8, calls this Judas, who was the pestilent author of that seditious doctrine and temper which brought the Jewish nation to utter destruction, a Galilean; but here (sect. 1) Josephus calls him a Gaulonite, of the city of Gamala; it is a great question where this Judas was born, whether in Galilee on the west side, or in Gaulonitis on the east side, of the river Jordan; while, in the place just now cited out of the Antiquities, B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2, he is not only called a Galilean, but it is added to his story, "as I have signified in the books that go before these," as if he had still called him a Galilean in those Antiquities before, as well as in that particular place, as Dean Aldrich observes, Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1.

I am FASCINATED-------"tax revolter"? which tax? As a child I had very little
religious education-------during my overly long life I just read lots. I did attend
sunday school----I think it was a LUTHERAN church, about a dozen time------way back then the oppressive taxes were supposed to be those levied by the HIGH PRIESTS OF THE TEMPLE who were
rotten rich. The theory explained why the high priests wanted to murder Jesus since He
objected to Temple corruption and oppressive taxation The theory fell flat. As to the name JUDAS----it is, simply JUDAH or YEHUDAH. I have no doubt that there were lots of
people named Judah in the Bar kochba rebellions-----(which were anti-Rome) but how do
ANY of them trace back to Judas Iscariot? (the "Iscariot" seems to be an ascribed moniker) ---
There is a legend that Judas Iscariot committed suicide right after the Crucifixion
----in a greek form. ----thousands of people STILL named JUDAH-----or some permutation
thereof.

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

religious education-------during my overly long life I just read lots. I did attend
sunday school----I think it was a LUTHERAN church, about a dozen time------way back then the oppressive taxes were supposed to be those levied by the HIGH PRIESTS OF THE TEMPLE who were
rotten rich. The theory explained why the high priests wanted to murder Jesus since He
objected to Temple corruption and oppressive taxation The theory fell flat. As to the name JUDAS----it is, simply JUDAH or YEHUDAH. I have no doubt that there were lots of
people named Judah in the Bar kochba rebellions-----(which were anti-Rome) but how do
ANY of them trace back to Judas Iscariot? (the "Iscariot" seems to be an ascribed moniker) ---
There is a legend that Judas Iscariot committed suicide right after the Crucifixion
----in a greek form. ----thousands of people STILL named JUDAH-----or some permutation
thereof.

I have wondered if Iscariot was like Sicarrii.. They were assassins who were knifing Jews and Romans in the streets. They were against the Jews who cooperated with the Romans like the Herodians. Remember Queen Beatrice, Herod's granddaughter, was the mistress of Titus.

I never thought the Temple Tax was an issue at all.. The problem was the moneychangers were cheating the poor who had to buy birds and lambs for sacrifice.

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

I have wondered if Iscariot was like Sicarrii.. They were assassins who were knifing Jews and Romans in the streets. They were against the Jews who cooperated with the Romans like the Herodians. Remember Queen Beatrice, Herod's granddaughter, was the mistress of Titus.

I never thought the Temple Tax was an issue at all.. The problem was the moneychangers were cheating the poor who had to buy birds and lambs for sacrifice.

you got some corroboration for the libel that "the money changers"---who changed foreign coin into local (Judean coin) were "cheating foreigners" who were so "POOR" that they made
the trip from FOREIGN PLACES (like Alexandria) just to celebrate passover----ON THE PRICE OF
PIGEONS? The claim is preposterous at all levels-----but consistent with the sunday school
teaching that the TEMPLE PRIESTS were filthy rich on the extorted animal sacrifices. Pigeons are
virtually FREE OF CHARGE ---------just carve a hole in a rock. Pigeons were the "sacrifices for the
poor" They had virtually no value at all-----and were not even eaten. The money changers were actually MOLES keeping an eye on the flow of money thru the gates-----for the Romans and their
Sadducean shills. "control at the gates" ---was all the Romans had ----no W2 forms. Lambs were not DONATED to the Temple as payment for "indulgences" (you are thinking Greek and Roman custom and later canon ) You are right about the Temple tax---it was trivial---1/2 shekel
and never ignited a riot. You want to donate?-----not sure-----but I thing you can settle for $1.50
per year------or round up to 2 bucks. (I may be wrong----since "shekel" is a weight------there
were probably gold vs silver ????
law)-----they were EATEN by people

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

you got some corroboration for the libel that "the money changers"---who changed foreign coin into local (Judean coin) were "cheating foreigners" who were so "POOR" that they made
the trip from FOREIGN PLACES (like Alexandria) just to celebrate passover----ON THE PRICE OF
PIGEONS? The claim is preposterous at all levels-----but consistent with the sunday school
teaching that the TEMPLE PRIESTS were filthy rich on the extorted animal sacrifices. Pigeons are
virtually FREE OF CHARGE ---------just carve a hole in a rock. Pigeons were the "sacrifices for the
poor" They had virtually no value at all-----and were not even eaten. The money changers were actually MOLES keeping an eye on the flow of money thru the gates-----for the Romans and their
Sadducean shills. "control at the gates" ---was all the Romans had ----no W2 forms. Lambs were not DONATED to the Temple as payment for "indulgences" (you are thinking Greek and Roman custom and later canon ) You are right about the Temple tax---it was trivial---1/2 shekel
and never ignited a riot. You want to donate?-----not sure-----but I thing you can settle for $1.50
per year------or round up to 2 bucks. (I may be wrong----since "shekel" is a weight------there

They had to change Roman coin into shekels even for the locals. Some were unscrupulous and ripped off the rube farmers and foreigners.

Of course shekels were a "weight". The ancient shekels I've seen were neither gold nor silver.

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

They had to change Roman coin into shekels even for the locals. Some were unscrupulous and ripped off the rube farmers and foreigners.

Of course shekels were a "weight". The ancient shekels I've seen were neither gold nor silver.

whether shekels in the roman era were in silver or gold is not the point-----the jewish
BLACKSTONE TEXT OF LEGAL THEORY----pre-dates rome. As to ripping off the
hill-billies of the midbar and the galil----you are engaging in pure conjecture. The
HISTORIC FACT is that the pharisees (eg Jesus) HATED the money changers for
their PRESENCE AND INVOLVEMENT and FACILITATION of foreign business in the
Temple Court Yard and affinity for the Sadducees and Romans The poor of Judea did not have roman coin----much

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

The Gaulionite Yehuda was the one ransacking the Temple money changers not the Roman fake news spin that he was aggravated by them being there at the Holy Temple and over turned them. They were necessary to be there to accomodate the large crowds during the holiday, sort of like how you have programs and sports memorabilia and food sold outside stadiums. This known thief and murderer was probably used for the Jesus bar Abba crucified with thief Jesus Barabas story.

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

The Gaulionite Yehuda was the one ransacking the Temple money changers not the Roman fake news spin that he was aggravated by them being there at the Holy Temple and over turned them. They were necessary to be there to accomodate the large crowds during the holiday, sort of like how you have programs and sports memorabilia and food sold outside stadiums. This known thief and murderer was probably used for the Jesus bar Abba crucified with thief Jesus Barabas story.

They had to change Roman coin to shekels. The Jews were very offended by the Roman coins. When did you decide you were an expert on Jesus?

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

your version, HaShev---REPUDIATES the NT version which details a very deliberate
plan by JESUS to ransack the money changers tables. Jesus is not styled a "thief" in
the NT----just a person seeking JUSTICE against those whom the christians have
equated with "jewish bankers" for centuries. Historically---there seems to me NO DOUBT that the Pharisees were horrified by the Roman presence in the Temple Court Yard "business"

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

your version, HaShev---REPUDIATES the NT version which details a very deliberate
plan by JESUS to ransack the money changers tables. Jesus is not styled a "thief" in
equated with "jewish bankers" for centuries. Historically---there seems to me NO DOUBT that the Pharisees were horrified by the Roman presence in the Temple Court Yard "business"

I never heard that the moneychangers in the Temple were the source of the Jewish bankers slur.

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

If that's true and some were revenue estimating for taxation purposes then Yehuda would have had a beef with those money changers and Josephus' commentary of Robbing tax payers and informants would match the whitewashed accts of ransacking (now called overturning tables) those helping Rome collect taxes.

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

I never heard that the moneychangers in the Temple were the source of the Jewish bankers slur.

you have not been around much------that slur shows up even in Sunday sermons with
clear allusion to the AVENGING ANGEL ROLE played by Jesus in overturning the
tables of the wicked Jewish Bankers and Usurers in the Temple Court yard. Sheeeeeesh---
don't you ever attend church? There exist, even CARTOONS conveying this NOBLE

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

you have not been around much------that slur shows up even in Sunday sermons with
tables of the wicked Jewish Bankers and Usurers in the Temple Court yard. Sheeeeeesh---
You may have a very valid point here Irosie... Jews were forbidden from charging interest to their fellow Jews but they were allowed to charge non Jews interest on loans they had made .. However much of this occurred because historically Jews were kept out of many fields and had a really tough time making a living and feeding their families therefore this was one avenue left for them because the church esp Roman Catholic frowned on money lending of any kind...There is always a lot of animosity from borrowers towards lenders and could help explain why hatred of Jews persisted and expanded as they were or became prevalent in the lending field... Further the RCC being anti lending would push the masses towards hatred in this area as well... This is ironic because people were under high taxation in many forms and if they needed money to buy seed to plant crops where could they go to get the money...

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

Too many to keep track of .. I am glad you have a handle on some of them.. Just like the many Paul or Herods or any of the others... Funny how they compiled all these different guys into one persona maybe that is also a reason they throw in that we are legion business in those herd of pigs because there are a legion of Jesus compiled in one character...

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

I'm high church Episcopalian.

you must be joking -

Have you done the math?

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc

Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Theudas by the Jordan

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -

thereof.

I'm high church Episcopalian.

oh----you can SPELL IT-------long ago I witnessed a young man who was
asked in Hospital ER----"RELIGION"? He answered "EPISCOPALIAN"----
"DON'T ASK ME TO SPELL IT". Episcopalian is Anglican for those of
you out there in cyber space who do not know

Writing the new song of the Redemption

Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu: 'We, our generation, are obligated to sing a new song.

The Holy One Blessed Be He has made so many miracles for us.'

Forum List

Back