Facts about guns

You like looking at mens asses.
It's hard not to notice when he teases his british butt to his british constituency.

Are you, going to deny the that the trumpsters voted for the faggots? It's fact, bitch. Why are you looking for queers around if your favorites vote for queers and don't hide it?

I don't know if that's true.
Many say that as they refuse to believe that guns could possibly be the top cause of death for our children. What you believe, or how many share your belief doesn't matter .
Pew Research, New England Journal ofMedicine, Austin American Statesman, National Institutes of Health, Axios, Population Reference Bureau, Time Magizine, Johns Hopkins University, Centers for Disease Control, American Academy of Pediatrics, US News and world report, BBC, The Hill, USA Today, Fox News, The Kaiser Foundation, CNN, The New York Times, and many more reputable sources all attest to the fact that guns are the top cause of death .for our children, and the young.
I intentionally didn't give any links, fully expecting many to call offered links "fake news", Check it for yourself. Feel free to google any one or all of the above mentioned credible sources for their statement on the top cause of death for children.

sample Google search term
1689388536106.png

Many say that as they refuse to believe that guns could possibly be the top cause of death for our children. What you believe, or how many share your belief doesn't matter .
What does that have to do with me or what I said?
Pew Research, New England Journal ofMedicine, Austin American Statesman, National Institutes of Health, Axios, Population Reference Bureau, Time Magizine, Johns Hopkins University, Centers for Disease Control, American Academy of Pediatrics, US News and world report, BBC, The Hill, USA Today, Fox News, The Kaiser Foundation, CNN, The New York Times, and many more reputable sources all attest to the fact that guns are the top cause of death .for our children, and the young.
I intentionally didn't give any links, fully expecting many to call offered links "fake news", Check it for yourself. Feel free to google any one or all of the above mentioned credible sources for their statement on the top cause of death for children.

sample Google search term
View attachment 804608
I would prefer a link rather than the intro.

They put a standard projectile downrange in the same general area most of the time.

Accuracy varies widely from gun to gun.

What does that have to do with me or what I said?

I would prefer a link rather than the intro.
I gave you lots of links, and simple instructions how to access each sources remarks. Not my fault if you're too dumb to use them.

You would have really shot me down, if we were discussing Canada. Dumb ass.
Doesn't matter, fucktard.

• Heart disease: 695,547
  • Cancer: 605,213
  • COVID-19: 416,893
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 224,935
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 162,890
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 142,342
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 119,399
  • Diabetes: 103,294
  • Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis : 56,585
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 54,358
Now do how many gun deaths, dipshit. :rolleyes-41: