Factories closed, manufacturing jobs lost - Thanks Biden

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
Factories closed, manufacturing jobs lost
Where have the manufacturing jobs gone as U.S. factories closed?

Where have all the factory jobs gone?

The U.S. has lost more than 5 million manufacturing jobs within the past 25 years, hindering the financial mobility of workers without a college degree and taking a particularly heavy toll on workers of color, according to a new report from the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute. At the same time, low-wage service jobs have soared.

"All workers, and especially Black and brown workers were hurt by the loss of more than 5 million manufacturing jobs in this period,'' says Robert Scott, senior economist at EPI and co-author of the report that evaluated data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Census Bureau and U.S. International Trade Commission.

ME: I figured since g5000 was going to post fake news propaganda about booming factories from the fake news NYT, I would post the facts about ow Biden is destroying factory jobs in America.
What the article left out was that factory jobs were coming back under Trump, but then Biden destroyed all Trump's good work.

• Banned
Washington Post fact-checker calls out Biden’s ‘flimsy’ claim he has the strongest manufacturing jobs record

President Biden was dinged by the Washington Post’s fact-checker with two "Pinnochios" on Tuesday after he claimed he had the strongest manufacturing jobs record of any modern president.

The U.S. has lost more than 5 million manufacturing jobs within the past 25 years, hindering the financial mobility of workers without a college degree and taking a particularly heavy toll on workers of color, according to a new report from the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute. At the same time, low-wage service jobs have soared.

"All workers, and especially Black and brown workers were hurt by the loss of more than 5 million manufacturing jobs in this period,'' says Robert Scott, senior economist at EPI and co-author of the report that evaluated data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Census Bureau and U.S. International Trade Commission.

ME: I figured since g5000 was going to post fake news propaganda about booming factories from the fake news NYT, I would post the facts about ow Biden is destroying factory jobs in America.
What the article left out was that factory jobs were coming back under Trump, but then Biden destroyed all Trump's good work.

G mainly posts propaganda. Once in a blue moon he'll post something noteworthy or factual.

• Banned
Article dated Jul 10, 2019

In Trump's First 30 Months, Manufacturing Up By 314,000 Jobs Over Obama; Which States Are Hot?

You quote job losses over 25 years, and then blame the man who has been in the White House for less than 3 years?

Thanks, Brandon, he was president last twenty-five years? More stupid comments from stupid people who can't see the forest because of the tree.

Did Donald Trump Bring Back American Jobs? - The Balance

https://www.thebalancemoney.com › trump-and-jobs-4...

Dec 31, 2021 — Act in March 2020 to restore jobs (20.5 million of which would be lost in April alone) through several forms of assistance to businesses, ...there were 3.1 million fewer jobs in December 2020 than in January 2017 when Trump took office.

Trump to leave office with the worst jobs record since Herbert ...

https://fortune.com › 2021/01/11 › us-economy-jobs-n...

Jan 11, 2021 — When Trump took office in Jan. 2017, U.S. employment was at 145.6 million. On Friday, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics released its final ...

Biden's Jobs Boom: How Policies Boosted the Labor Market ...

https://www.americanprogress.org › article › bidens-job...

Apr 28, 2022 — The latest data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics show that the labor market has added 7.9 million jobs since President Joe Biden took ...

March Update: The U.S. Added Manufacturing Jobs Across ...

https://www.jec.senate.gov › index.cfm › democrats

Mar 21, 2022 — Under President Biden the U.S. has added 423,000 manufacturing jobs, creating manufacturing jobs across the country and in key supply-chain ...

Article dated Jul 10, 2019

In Trump's First 30 Months, Manufacturing Up By 314,000 Jobs Over Obama; Which States Are Hot?

Yet, 2020 blew that stat all to hell.

This Biden character has been president for the last 25 years? Who knew?

Washington Post fact-checker calls out Biden’s ‘flimsy’ claim he has the strongest manufacturing jobs record

President Biden was dinged by the Washington Post’s fact-checker with two "Pinnochios" on Tuesday after he claimed he had the strongest manufacturing jobs record of any modern president.
Strange that WaPo's "fact checker" doesn't have their nose up Joe's brown abyss.

Forum List

Back