Fact check: Trump litters his weekend tweetstorm with bizarre false claims

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
This was posted by me in response to another poster. It appears that the discussion was halted right about the time the Rumpsters were getting their asses handed to them. The reason for the cancellation? April is not a current event. But that Cite led to Rumps own Twitter Account and I extracted a post of his that was done only 4 hours ago. I would say you don't get much more current than that. Here it iss.

@realDonaldTrump
·
4h

If I didn’t INSIST on having the National Guard activate and go into Kenosha, Wisconsin, there would be no Kenosha right now. Also, there would have been great death and injury. I want to thank Law Enforcement and the National Guard. I will see you on Tuesday!

Rump has NO say in sending in the National Guard unless they are Nationalized and at that point they are no longer National Guard. They become US Military Assets and are forbidden to be used as police assets without either the express permission of either the Governor of the State of the United States Congress. It was the Governors call to send in HIS National Guard. He more or less told Rump to stop meddling. If I were Rump, I would be very careful about going into Kenosha right now. It's pretty damned hot. The same goes for Portland. His meddling is making things a lot hotter than they should be.

This was posted by me in response to another poster. It appears that the discussion was halted right about the time the Rumpsters were getting their asses handed to them. The reason for the cancellation? April is not a current event. But that Cite led to Rumps own Twitter Account and I extracted a post of his that was done only 4 hours ago. I would say you don't get much more current than that. Here it iss.

@realDonaldTrump
·
4h

If I didn’t INSIST on having the National Guard activate and go into Kenosha, Wisconsin, there would be no Kenosha right now. Also, there would have been great death and injury. I want to thank Law Enforcement and the National Guard. I will see you on Tuesday!

Rump has NO say in sending in the National Guard unless they are Nationalized and at that point they are no longer National Guard. They become US Military Assets and are forbidden to be used as police assets without either the express permission of either the Governor of the State of the United States Congress. It was the Governors call to send in HIS National Guard. He more or less told Rump to stop meddling. If I were Rump, I would be very careful about going into Kenosha right now. It's pretty damned hot. The same goes for Portland. His meddling is making things a lot hotter than they should be.

You made up a bunch of shit in this post

@realDonaldTrump
·
4h

Project much?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back