Michael Forest Reinoehl "100% Antifa"

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Jerry Nadler's gonna be upset. The murderer describes himself "100%Antifa" -- you know, the TERRORIST organization that doesnt exist.

I bet gofundme will allow donations and I bet Biden campaign will encourage donations to his defense
NINTCHDBPICT000605238879.png

He was also previously charged with having a loaded Glock pistol, for which he didn’t have a concealed handgun license, when once stopped with his 11-year-old daughter as a passenger, police told the paper.

Simple questions...Why isn't this guy arrested yet?

And futhermore, Who is this woman in the photo??
z0f9tled.jpg

She appears to have on Antifa-gear...

And what is she doing to the victim? Possibly trying to strangle him and make him die quicker??

She definitely needs to be investigated -- this could have been a coordinated terror attack

Looks like a real winner. NOT
Actually, it's Trump that looks like a real winner. This guy and other thugs are to thank.
Trust me... those who arent drinking the Koolaid do not see Trump as a winner

Your right. Only those that know what great shape the country was in before Covid see what a winner Trump is. You are obviously not one of those.
Seems like China caught us slipping and launched a terror attack with the Chinese virus...if it wasn't for the Chinese, America would still be great....

Actually, it's Trump that looks like a real winner. This guy and other thugs are to thank.

Your right. Only those that know what great shape the country was in before Covid see what a winner Trump is. You are obviously not one of those.
Let me ask you then since you are so in tune. What state was the country in during Obama’s last years before Trump took over? Do you consider Obama a winner as well?

Let me ask you then since you are so in tune. What state was the country in during Obama’s last years before Trump took over? Do you consider Obama a winner as well?

He left Trump a fair hand as far as the economy goes but I don't see the apologist in chief as a winner and never will. He was and never will be my cup of tea as a leader.

Last edited:

Seems like China caught us slipping and launched a terror attack with the Chinese virus...if it wasn't for the Chinese, America would still be great....
Q?

Oh we are still great just battling a pandemic which the rest of the world is also battling.

He left Trump a fair hand as far as the economy goes but I don't see the apologist in chief as a winner and never will. He was and never will be my cup of tea a leader.
For the past 20 years, Democrats have left the incoming republican president a "fair hand" when it comes to the economy.....

Luckily Trump is being re-elected -- that way we won't have to have yet another republican leaving the incoming Democrat a fucked economic situation....

He left Trump a fair hand as far as the economy goes but I don't see the apologist in chief as a winner and never will. He was and never will be my cup of tea a leader.
That’s perfectly fine to not support Obama but I’m glad you can still at least admit that the economic successes that Trump takes full credit for were all trending to those numbers for years before he took office. “A fair hand” Ok I’ll take that.
Trump gets credit for keeping the numbers going and propelling some areas but we need to be honest about the situation which most here are not. Just as Obama wasn’t your cup of tea, Trump is not mine and I see the damage he does with his rhetoric as I huge problem that it will take our society years to rectify

That’s perfectly fine to not support Obama but I’m glad you can still at least admit that the economic successes that Trump takes full credit for were all trending to those numbers for years before he took office. “A fair hand” Ok I’ll take that.
Trump gets credit for keeping the numbers going and propelling some areas but we need to be honest about the situation which most here are not. Just as Obama wasn’t your cup of tea, Trump is not mine and I see the damage he does with his rhetoric as I huge problem that it will take our society years to rectify

Of course he takes full credit. Every POTUS since the first would take credit for a great economy. LOL You know they would.

I like Trumps rhetoric. He's not a politician and never has been. He says what he thinks. He doesn't say what he thinks people want to hear.

Oh we are still great just battling a pandemic which the rest of the world is also battling.
Yea, Obama had to deal with a pandemic....even worse than coronavirus -- or at least that is what Trump sycophants were trying to claim -- before they even stopped believing their own bullshit...

_00-obama.008.u (26).jpg

Now it went from "Obama's H1N1 virus was far worse" to -- COVID-19 is the worst pandemic in 100 years -- while simultaneously still trying to claim it isn't that big of a deal...

I have seen more cohesive positions from a schizophrenic person high on shrooms......but if Bush era republicans were able to get away with Iraq invasion, this is nothing...

I don't see how we ever survived the Obama years......Trump has superior GDP numbers to Obama -- as he promised he would.....View attachment 382731
Haha, love looking at the charts. They dont lie. Remember when Trumps attack on Obama was that he never hit 3% GDP and Trump would get 5-6%... yet what do ya know, Trump failed to hit 3% in his first term. Aww shucks

Of course he takes full credit. Every POTUS since the first would take credit for a great economy. LOL You know they would.

I like Trumps rhetoric. He's not a politician and never has been. He says what he thinks. He doesn't say what he thinks people want to hear.
Oh, he says what he thinks people want to hear -- it's just the "people" that republicans were trying to get us to believe were on the fringe, not representative of "most republicans" -- that gaslight project is over...

Republicans have been what they have always been for decades, Trump isn't unique...he just says the quiet part loud now because the base forced it...

Of course he says what he thinks people want to hear. Do you really think he cares about God and religion?! Hell no, he panders to that base. Do you really think he cares if women have abortions? Hell no

He makes shit up all the time to troll his opponents and has the partisan divide in this country worse than I’ve ever seen it. I’ve personally seen several friendships broken and family members not speaking to eachother because of the fake realities that exist in this country. And though that crap comes from both sides, you gotta give full credit to POTUS like with the other stuff... right?

Forum List

Back