Fact-check: No, the CDC didn't lower the coronavirus death toll

Meister's link from the CDC shows 37,308 COVID deaths as a 1 May. Which sorta begs the question: WTF? Where's the 60k+ number? One other fact I see that I haven't seen in the MSM: over the past 2 weeks the numbers are going DOWN.

I tried to read your post but stopped at the big fat lie you typed in the first sentence. I stopped reading. There's no reason to continue reading someone who is lying through their teeth and doesn't give any proof of your lies.

Here's the truth you lying sack of garbage.

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 11.20.03 AM.png

Meister's link from the CDC shows 37,308 COVID deaths as a 1 May. Which sorta begs the question: WTF? Where's the 60k+ number? One other fact I see that I haven't seen in the MSM: over the past 2 weeks the numbers are going DOWN.

I tried to read your post but stopped at the big fat lie you typed in the first sentence. I stopped reading. There's no reason to continue reading someone who is lying through their teeth and doesn't give any proof of your lies.

Here's the truth you lying sack of garbage.

View attachment 331873
That number of 65,000+ Is a catchall and thown in that number.

Right wingers on Twitter and rinky dinky message boards are saying that CBC lowered the death toll to 30 something thousands.
Actually the CDC still has it at 65000, as you can see in their website: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.
A separate agency that is part of the CDC has data that goes only up to April 25th.
and that particular website never had it higher than that. That's the number that right wingers are citing.
Remember, rinky dinky message boards are for entertainment only. Don't get your news from said places.
Besides the CDC link above debunking this lie, here are additional fact-checks:
Even your anchor for the right wing OANN debunked it

Of course, this won’t stop far too many on the right from continuing to propagate this ridiculous lie.

Right wingers on Twitter and rinky dinky message boards are saying that CBC lowered the death toll to 30 something thousands.
Actually the CDC still has it at 65000, as you can see in their website: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.
A separate agency that is part of the CDC has data that goes only up to April 25th.
and that particular website never had it higher than that. That's the number that right wingers are citing.
Remember, rinky dinky message boards are for entertainment only. Don't get your news from said places.
I hate to stick a pin in your ballon but snopes has been debunked numerous times for being partisan and entirely wrong in their so called fact checking.
Anyone that actually cites them as fact shows that they can be taken in by the Internet.
pyetri is Mentally Ill.

Update: Even Fox 12 in Oregon is debunking this:

Last edited:

Snopes is a liberal rag that twists its lies around.

Look you special kind of extreme moron, you've been given the link to the CDC. It clearly shows that there's over 65 thousand deaths.

To say that snoops is lying is a lie on your part.

Stop being a moron. Here's the home page of the CDC. If you can continue to say that snoops is lying you seriously need to get help. Now. Today.

View attachment 331868

I don't trust any govt dept. I've seen too many lies from too many depts from too many presidents and on and on and on.

I hate to stick a pin in your ballon but snopes has been debunked numerous times for being partisan and entirely wrong in their so called fact checking.
Anyone that actually cites them as fact shows that they can be taken in by the Internet.
No, it hasn't.
You mean just about every fact checking site calls them out for their bias and you say no it hasn't. Got anything to back that up? There has already been a couple of posts proving that they are not a good source of fact checking. But you go with your best guess there.
Pretty sure that's not true.

No, it hasn't.
You mean just about every fact checking site calls them out for their bias and you say no it hasn't. Got anything to back that up? There has already been a couple of posts proving that they are not a good source of fact checking. But you go with your best guess there.
Pretty sure that's not true.
Pretty sure you don't have a clue. But here is a rather wordy look into snopes by Forbes. They started out looking at snopes and came away with a lack of respect. The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checkers

Here is another one...

Some shitty manipulation is going on, pneumonia lower in colder months & then suddenly hiked up. What's the betting this is simply a pneumonia disease going around & COVID is simply another SARS tier level outbreak? Total COVID deaths still not even close to "official" numbers.

1589687199916.png

Forum List

Back