Fact about the whistleblower.......................

So...you support what fat donnie did?
Yes. I support our president for exposing the extortion and obstruction that Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" did AND Jojo's tying into those qualities the Surrender Monkey's agreement....need I post Jojo referencing the Jug Earred one with a phone call?

Yes. Please do post that. You'll be making my point that Biden was acting in his official capacity as VP on behalf of the administration.

Okay, if you say so. I personally, cannot suspend disbelief to that degree.
well let me finish up.... and welcome to the site!

Giuliani or anyone on the Trump campaign or just a supporter can do what they want as far as investigating I suppose... but it breaks campaign finance laws when you solicit or take anything of value from a foreign government or foreigner in campaign help....like getting the Ukraine gvt to open up an investigation on their opponent or opponent's son....during an election cycle, which we are in...

a value over $2000 is a misdemeanor, a value over $25k is a felony.

BUT what was worse and an abuse of his power, a ''high'' crime.was using his presidential position to pull the Ukraine president and staff in to this political game of his, for his own personal gain.

but he didntt ask them for his election benefit,,he asked them for the american people because biden admitted he possibly committed a crime and we want to know what happened,,,

not trumps or our fault biden was running for office at the time

No.
Biden acted in an official administration capacity that was sanctioned and supported multinationally. He did not seek to act surripticiously. It was policy.
The State Dept Knows this, dope.

got a link??

Got google?

Get a clue, rube.

I tried and it doesnt exist

well let me finish up.... and welcome to the site!

Giuliani or anyone on the Trump campaign or just a supporter can do what they want as far as investigating I suppose... but it breaks campaign finance laws when you solicit or take anything of value from a foreign government or foreigner in campaign help....like getting the Ukraine gvt to open up an investigation on their opponent or opponent's son....during an election cycle, which we are in...

a value over $2000 is a misdemeanor, a value over $25k is a felony.

BUT what was worse and an abuse of his power, a ''high'' crime.was using his presidential position to pull the Ukraine president and staff in to this political game of his, for his own personal gain.

but he didntt ask them for his election benefit,,he asked them for the american people because biden admitted he possibly committed a crime and we want to know what happened,,,

No.
Biden acted in an official administration capacity that was sanctioned and supported multinationally. He did not seek to act surripticiously. It was policy.

got a link??

Got google?

Get a clue, rube.

Because you're an incompetent loser.

Transcript: Former Secretary of State John Kerry on "Face the Nation," September 22, 2019 - CBS News

"JOHN KERRY: The- the Obama administration, as a whole administration, was working overtime to try to end corruption in Ukraine. You couldn't move forward to deal with Ukraine if it didn't end corruption. So, that was the focus. It was professionals in the State Department and- and an ambassador who requested that we be involved to try to get a prosecutor out of the way who was not able to move. That was an administration policy, it was the professional diplomats who requested that we try to do that. So, I think there's no equivalency here. The president's just as, you know, throwing up a distraction. The fact is that that transcript needs to be released in order to clarify whether or not this president has again colluded in a way with another country that is inappropriate."

No.

got a link??

Got google?

Get a clue, rube.

Transcript: Former Secretary of State John Kerry on "Face the Nation," September 22, 2019 - CBS News

"JOHN KERRY: The- the Obama administration, as a whole administration, was working overtime to try to end corruption in Ukraine. You couldn't move forward to deal with Ukraine if it didn't end corruption. So, that was the focus. It was professionals in the State Department and- and an ambassador who requested that we be involved to try to get a prosecutor out of the way who was not able to move. That was an administration policy, it was the professional diplomats who requested that we try to do that. So, I think there's no equivalency here. The president's just as, you know, throwing up a distraction. The fact is that that transcript needs to be released in order to clarify whether or not this president has again colluded in a way with another country that is inappropriate."
IS THAT THE SAME JOHN KERRY WHOS STEPSON is business partners with hunter,,,

sorry if his words mean nothing but more cover up

No.

got a link??

Got google?

Get a clue, rube.

It's the John Kerry that was Secretary of State, dope.

The same State Dept that is now somehow clueless as to US policy concerning Ukraine.

got a link??

Got google?

Get a clue, rube.

The same State Dept that is now somehow clueless as to US policy concerning Ukraine.

same guy,,sorry his words mean nothing in this case

Got google?

Get a clue, rube.

You mean nothing, loser.

You mean nothing, loser.

one man one vote,,,
I mean the same as you,,,

Rich folks have bribed Republicans AND Democrats over the past decade to gut the IRS, so that it no longer has the resources to audit complex tax filings like Trump's.
2.jpg

"The IRS audits the working poor at about the same rate as the wealthiest 1%. Now, in response to questions from a U.S. senator, the IRS has acknowledged that’s true but professes it can’t change anything unless it is given more money.

"ProPublica reported the disproportionate audit focus on lower-income families in April. Lawmakers confronted IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig about the emphasis, citing our stories, and Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., asked Rettig for a plan to fix the imbalance. Rettig readily agreed.

"Last month, Rettig replied with a report, but it said the IRS has no plan and won’t have one until Congress agrees to restore the funding it slashed from the agency over the past nine years — something lawmakers have shown little inclination to do."

IRS: Sorry, but It’s Just Easier and Cheaper to Audit the Poor — ProPublica

And you think that proves the IRS has been letting perhaps the most visible, most high profile wealthy person in the country off the hook?
Why should we have to be guessing over it...????

Because it's none of our business. There's no law that states Trump is under any obligation to reveal anything about his taxes.
But there is a law that STATES the IRS/Treasury SHALL turn them over to the 3 congressional committee heads of congress, when requested....

but he has had his goons, defy the LAW.

WHY?

Why did he LIE to us in his campaign when he SAID he would make them public once his audit was done and then not?

WHY are you not perturbed or disturbed about his direct lie?

Why do you think he is spending millions in lawyer fees for to sue everyone under the sun, to keep them from sun shine?

makes no sense, unless he knows he has done something MAJOR, that is crooked or criminal? even if there is nothing major, he is making it look like he is a crook.

You'll have to ask him. Unlike so many on this board, I don't pretend to know what a politician is thinking. It could just be that he views them as his personal business and will fight to keep them private.

It's easy to say from the safety of your pretense of anonymity that if there's nothing illegal he should be glad to open all the books, but not so easy when you know being a shadow of a doubt that no matter what, anything and everything you release will be discussed and criticized endlessly on opposition media.

I wouldn't want that. Heck, I can see why Obama refused to release everything he wrote in college, although it would have been instructive for the voters to see what he was thinking back then.
That makes sense, for the public viewing them... even though his paranoid actions of keeping them hidden seem like he is hiding things he's done wrong..... much like Hillary wanting to keep her private emails, private.

But, breaking the law to do it is unacceptable to me.

The House ways and means by law, SHALL receive them... AND THEY ARE NOT made public.

And you think that proves the IRS has been letting perhaps the most visible, most high profile wealthy person in the country off the hook?

Because it's none of our business. There's no law that states Trump is under any obligation to reveal anything about his taxes.
But there is a law that STATES the IRS/Treasury SHALL turn them over to the 3 congressional committee heads of congress, when requested....

WHY?

Why did he LIE to us in his campaign when he SAID he would make them public once his audit was done and then not?

Why do you think he is spending millions in lawyer fees for to sue everyone under the sun, to keep them from sun shine?

makes no sense, unless he knows he has done something MAJOR, that is crooked or criminal? even if there is nothing major, he is making it look like he is a crook.

You'll have to ask him. Unlike so many on this board, I don't pretend to know what a politician is thinking. It could just be that he views them as his personal business and will fight to keep them private.

It's easy to say from the safety of your pretense of anonymity that if there's nothing illegal he should be glad to open all the books, but not so easy when you know being a shadow of a doubt that no matter what, anything and everything you release will be discussed and criticized endlessly on opposition media.

I wouldn't want that. Heck, I can see why Obama refused to release everything he wrote in college, although it would have been instructive for the voters to see what he was thinking back then.
That makes sense, for the public viewing them... even though his paranoid actions of keeping them hidden seem like he is hiding things he's done wrong..... much like Hillary wanting to keep her private emails, private.

The House ways and means by law, SHALL receive them... AND THEY ARE NOT made public.

I believe that there is zero chance that, should the partisan house get any of Trump's financial information, it will remain out of the public eye.

WHY?

I believe that there is zero chance that, should the partisan house get any of Trump's financial information, it will remain out of the public eye.
Seriously what planet r u on

WHY?

One you could join if you wanted to find reality. Do you, for example, think the democrats in the house could resist leaking anything they thought could damage the president?

And now we learn there are multiple whistleblowers. At least one of whom has direct first hand knowledge.

:dance:

WHY?

One you could join if you wanted to find reality. Do you, for example, think the democrats in the house could resist leaking anything they thought could damage the president?
That is all the dems know how to do. Seems to be legal if the banana republic deep state does it

WHY?

I don't think they would have a choice but to keep them secret... they would actually be breaking a specific law if they did not... and the negative publicity would be ENORMOUS if they did....plus there is AG Barr....:D

What I don't know is whether they by law can release anything if they found fishy stuff...like money laundering.... could they, by law, turn them over to counter intelligence to investigate? I'm not certain they can...

WHY?

I don't think they would have a choice but to keep them secret... they would actually be breaking a specific law if they did not... and the negative publicity would be ENORMOUS if they did....plus there is AG Barr....:D

What I don't know is whether they by law can release anything if they found fishy stuff...like money laundering.... could they, by law, turn them over to counter intelligence to investigate? I'm not certain they can...

Oh, no one would openly release anything. Secret "leaks", however, I believe are inevitable.

WHY?

Oh, no one would openly release anything. Secret "leaks", however, I believe are inevitable.
maybe...

But there would be no purpose to leak them, if they were 100% Hunky Dory.

That would just support what Pres Trump has been saying all along...and they'd never want to leak that...!!! :p

Last edited:

maybe...

But there would be no purpose to leak them, if they were 100% Honky Dorey.

That would just support what Pres Trump has been saying all along...and they'd never want to leak that...!!! :p

True.

Forum List

Back