facing a brutal map to keep the House in 2024 — one that will become harder if Trump is the nominee, McCarthy will remain neutral in 2024 GOP primary

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I don't know that there's anybody more responsible for rehabilitating Donald Trump and the danger that he presents than Kevin McCarthy. I don't know much but i do know that!

I like the brutal map scenario better than the delusional Red wave scenario that never happened in 2022. Maybe after the 2022 ass kicking they took, they'll work harder this time.

I like the brutal map scenario better than the delusional Red wave scenario that never happened in 2022. Maybe after the 2022 ass kicking they took, they'll work harder this time.
I'm depending on the insanity of the left to give us the house, Senate and White House

Democrats will run on….

Trump
Republicans will take away the right to abortion
MAGA candidates are crazy
Republicans ending affirmative action
TRUMP
Republicans stop student debt forgiveness
Did you hear what Trump/MAGA just said?

It has a good chance of happening. For the same reasons the "red wave" turned into a puddle in 2022. Republicans went down the rabbit hole of the extreme and put forward candidates who couldn't win. Now, for the next election, the majority of voters have seen what a shit show these Republicans have turned into..and they're going to vote them out. All Republicans have left is a favorable Senate map..and that's not even a lock right now. :)

It has a good chance of happening. For the same reasons the "red wave" turned into a puddle in 2022. Republicans went down the rabbit hole of the extreme and put forward candidates who couldn't win. Now, for the next election, the majority of voters have seen what a shit show these Republicans have turned into..and they're going to vote them out. All Republicans have left is a favorable Senate map..and that's not even a lock right now. :)

The Dems should take back the House
Republicans have to defend very few Senate seats and should take the Senate.

The wild card is Trump/MAGA candidates who will turn easy victories into defeats

Forum List

Back