Faces of Christians imprisoned by 'conservative' Putin just for the crime of reading and following the Holy Bible

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Look here my conservative bros, do you still believe Putin and his criminal regime is one from us?
Here are hundreds Jehovah Witnesses imprisoned just for the 'crime' of reading and following the Holy Bible.

Узники совести

Do you heard something about by our lying MS presstitutes?

Don't let fool us, Putin showed his true mug through the Covid-10 fake pandemic.

- He imposed the most though quarantine in the world and practically transformed Russia to the NWO digital prison
- He murdered the middle class and almost all small businesses through his insane though lock downs ( prison for quarantine breaking )
- He is owner of $350bn
- He persecutes anyone who opposite to created by him Mr 'Gundjai § Co KGB 'church'
- The true unemployment rate is higher as 30% and the average wage is $2k annually
- He carried out the fake 'referendum' which allows him practically to became new tsar
- Anything is prohibited and ca be punished as 'extremism'
- And here he persecutes even Orthodox Christians

Father Sergiy (Romanov) is one of those few clergymen who are not afraid today, in the conditions of the most severe censorship and electronic surveillance, to tell the unpleasant truth about the activities of secular and church authorities, for which he suffered. But the Lord is gracious. Father Sergius' supporters were found, and he stood up for it.

The guy isn't one of conservatives, he is just a NWO servant who testing all new NWO technologies in enslaved by him Russia.

Don't trust him

Last edited:
Jehovan Witnesses are not Christians. And their ideology is banned in Russia.

Who is Putin to decide whether a Christian is true one or not?
In difference to the most Orthodox Christians JW's behavior is more Christian and Bible conform.

By the way Jehovah Witnesses are the most hated Christian Denomination by MS Presstitutes.
It is the sign of the True Followers of God.

Question

What do JW wrong?

Refuse to accept Satanic NWO and whores apostatical 'churches'?

Of course for the gang of Putin the reason enough to imprison 353 believers, to murder dozens, to confiscate property, to steal children from families by Russian CPS etc?

JW are not Christians because they don't believe that Christ is the God.

Therefore Putin may imprison 353 believers, murder more as 20, severely beat thousands, rob tens of thousands ones of their property, close all their churches, take hundreds of children to orphan facilities, 24/7 smear and condemn them in his presstitute 'medias'.
All real estate properties of JW, properties, money etc. have been seized by Putin's gang and shared among other thieves.
When Putin find a Holy Bible by a particular JW he/she get usually severly beaten and go to prison.
Even the Holy Bible is an 'extremist' book for the insane cowardly thiverish dwarf.

Interestingly nothing happens to Muslim or Jewish religious societies in Russia.
Only Christians are persecuted.

Is it OK and are you fine with it?

591DA59AB30F8.jpg

thumbnail-tw-20180724180314-4384.jpg

KMO_161836_00024_1_t218_100744.jpg

ec7a9f23ea0c16070eddded33a1e45ae.jpg

The dwarf - billionaire ( $350 bn) persecutes JW like Hitler and Stalin it did.
Why the West says nothing?
Because the West is run by Jews and Jews hate JW.

Here in America, Christians who believe that Almighty God put Adam and Eve (not Stephen) into the garden are persecuted for failure to acknowledge the homoerotic religion of liberalism. Bakers have lost everything because they refuse to bake a cake to recognize Gay Marriage.

So religious persecution isn't unique to the Russian Federation.

BTW, if this is now such a terrible , unforgivable , kind of thing- when will America change the name of the Commonwealth of Virginia, named for the Elizabeth I of England? Liz outlawed the practice of Roman Catholicism, the broad had priests who said mass drawn as well as quartered.

Here in America, Christians who believe that Almighty God put Adam and Eve (not Stephen) into the garden are persecuted for failure to acknowledge the homoerotic religion of liberalism. Bakers have lost everything because they refuse to bake a cake to recognize Gay Marriage.

BTW, if this is now such a terrible , unforgivable , kind of thing- when will America change the name of the Commonwealth of Virginia, named for the Elizabeth I of England? Liz outlawed the practice of Roman Catholicism, the broad had priests who said mass drawn as well as quartered.

Do you know what's Putin's prison?
Even Hitler ones awere more human.

Don't compare still free churches of the US with Putin's Gulag.

I will not vote for Trump again until he don't condemn persecution of Christians in Russia and helps Father Sergy Romanov who can be murdered by Putin in a prison

Do you have relatives of friends who live in Poland now? Do you understand the Polish?

JW are not Christians because they don't believe that Christ is the God.

Therefore Putin may imprison 353 believers, murder more as 20, severely beat thousands, rob tens of thousands ones of their property, close all their churches, take hundreds of children to orphan facilities, 24/7 smear and condemn them in his presstitute 'medias'.

Actually, he imprison them because the JW ideology is anti-state. They are rather lucky, because most of (for example) Wahhabis have been simply killed and their houses demolished.

Interestingly nothing happens to Muslim or Jewish religious societies in Russia.
Only Christians are persecuted.
In a matter of fact, there is a very long list of Muslim, Jewish, Christian and Pagan religious societies banned in Russia.
From another hand they have rather short list of "traditional" religions (Christian, Muslim, Jewish and Pagan) supported by the state.

WEll, the OP is why Hillary and Obama loved the guy so much, and made them rich off uranium and other sweetherart deals as well. This helps him with Democrats across the board; if you're a murdering dictator who arrests Christians, the left wing vermin will smother you in kisses and praise; so will Wall Street.

And who will decide who is a Christian or not? Partkom or 'Holy Synod'?
No. The First Council of Nikaea in 325, clearly decided, that those, who believe, that Christ was created - are not Christians. It's a fundamental part of the Christian mindset.

Do you know the Nicene creed?
--------------------------------------
I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.

I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the Only Begotten Son of God,
born of the Father before all ages.
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father;
through him all things were made.

For us men and for our salvation
he came down from heaven,
and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary,
and became man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate,
he suffered death and was buried,
and rose again on the third day
in accordance with the Scriptures.
He ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory
to judge the living and the dead
and his kingdom will have no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son,
who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified,
who has spoken through the prophets.

I believe in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church.
I confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins
and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead
and the life of the world to come. Amen.
-----------------
Every single line of it was written with blood of millions heretics, who thought that they can pervert the Christianity.

JW believe that Christ was created, not begotten, therefore they are not Christians.

They believe that young men shouldn't serve in Army, so they are "enemies of the nation" from the point of view of the Russian government.

No. The First Council of Nikaea in 325, clearly decided, that those, who believe, that Christ was created - are not Christians. It's a fundamental part of the Christian mindset.

I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,

true God from true God,

and became man.
He ascended into heaven

-----------------
Every single line of it was written with blood of millions heretics, who thought that they can pervert the Christianity.

JW believe that Christ was created, not begotten, therefore they are not Christians.

They believe that young men shouldn't serve in Army, so they are "enemies of the nation" from the point of view of the Russian government.
I have little respect of what the church bureaucrates adopted in the 4th century. For me, a common JW is far more a Christian than a priest riding in bulletproof Mercedes and living in a palace with gold.

Okay, JWs are fake Christians. Ask an Orthodox (so called 'verujuschij') what they feel about say Baptists.

1. They believe in Jesus Christ
Same way, Muslims believe that Jesus Christ (Isa ibn Maryam) really existed. They (as well as Jehovan Witnesses) don't believe that he was the God.
It's the difference.

2. ALL Christians are banned from practicing in Russia
No. Did you see their new built military temple?

BTW I recommend you a very interesting book by Dmitry Adamskiy "Russian Nuclear Orthodoxy".

"A nuclear priesthood has arisen in Russia. From portable churches to the consecration of weapons systems, the Russian Orthodox Church has been integrated into every facet of the armed forces to become a vital part of Russian national security, politics, and identity. This extraordinary intertwining of church and military is nowhere more visible than in the nuclear weapons community, where the priesthood has penetrated all levels of command and the Church has positioned itself as a guardian of the state's nuclear potential. Russian Nuclear Orthodoxy considers how, since the Soviet collapse in 1991, the Church has worked its way into the nuclear forces, the most significant wing of one of the world's most powerful military organizations.

Dmitry Adamsky describes how the Orthodox faith has merged with Russian national identity as the Church continues to expand its influence on foreign and domestic politics. The Church both legitimizes and influences Moscow's assertive national security strategy in the twenty-first century. This book sheds light on the role of faith in modern militaries and highlights the implications of this phenomenon for international security. Ultimately, Russian Nuclear Orthodoxy interrogates the implications of the confluence of religion and security for other members of the nuclear club, beyond Russia."

Last edited:

I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,

true God from true God,

and became man.
He ascended into heaven

-----------------

I have little respect of what the church bureaucrates adopted in the 4th century. For me, a common JW is far more a Christian than a priest riding in bulletproof Mercedes and living in a palace with gold.
Just because you are not a Christian.

Okay, JWs are fake Christians. Ask an Orthodox (so called 'verujuschij') what they feel about say Baptists.
Baptists are in the short list of "traditional religions" and even can be supported by the state. For an ordinary Orthodox they (as well as other non-Orthodox Christians) are "schismatics", not "heretics". "They believe in right things, but just make their prayers in the wrong way."

Forum List

Back