~Facebook~

Yes I do. I have more than one for different reasons.
On my personal FB I have less than 150 people. All of these people I either know or are related to me. It's an easy way to keep in touch with friends and family. I check it maybe once a week.
I also admin a few FB accounts.

Hell yeah!!! Seriously, I'm involved in Boy Scouts and social media is crucial to keeping in contact with the boys and adults alike. Plus it has gotten me back into contact with a variety of people from my 54 year past (that I want to be in contact with) that I would have never had any idea how to get in contact with.

I have 56 FaceBooks accounts, 78 Myspace accounts, 109 Twitter Accounts, 409 AdultFriendFinder accounts, 24 FetLife accounts and 2 accounts on Swingersboard.com

Thanks to facebook, I'm having regular contact with some of my relatives that I didn't have contact with before. Heck, I didn't even know where my one cousin lived. I get to see pictures of relatives..saw lots of pictures of my brothers trip to Thailand. My niece and nephew are constantly updating their status and I keep abreast of their situation. It's nice. I like it. Plus I play a lot of slotmachines and lose a lot of fake money. Gave up Mafia wars as it turned into too much work.

BTW I just opened up one. Several companies sites are now wanting you to have a facebook site to interact with consumers.

Forum List

Back