Facebook is a clear threat to democracy, every facebook profile has been stolen

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Exactly where I am
by hackers or sold to them by Cambridge Analytica. Are you mad that Russia posted ads on facebook? well that's nothing, Russia used this platform because it was created to destroy privacy in the USA and Russia just wants to help with this.

by hackers or sold to them by Cambridge Analytica. Are you mad that Russia posted ads on facebook? well that's nothing, Russia used this platform because it was created to destroy privacy in the USA and Russia just wants to help with this.
Just Facebook........? :lmao:

FB may be a threat to privacy but your OP heading says Democracy, I’m not seeing the relation. Of course every user is opting in and choosing what data they post on the network so it isn’t a complete invasion.

Facebook is a voluntary social media platform that nobody is required to use and most under the age of 25 will not even think of opening.

If they took anyone’s privacy it was by consent of that person

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Just Facebook........? :lmao:

Agreed. I'd say vanity in general. Fecesbook simply exploited that but it's hardly an innovator in that exploitation.

They even telegraphed their intention by using the word "face" in the name of a useless tool. The ironic part is the "book".

Facebook is a voluntary social media platform that nobody is required to use and most under the age of 25 will not even think of opening.

Ah yes the devil requires consent before he lets you into hell.

Tell me how many of the people who voted for Hillary consented to Trump being able to use their personal information, or vice versa?

Zero kid, now go back to your facebook page and be a retard there

Thanks for using the iPhone, I don't but own enough shares of the company to profit from your idiocy

Tell me how many of the people who voted for Hillary consented to Trump being able to use their personal information, or vice versa?

7s41eI.gif

7s41eI.gif

Wrong answer try again

The Democrat Party wants to destroy Privacy especially Attorney Client Privilege, but only for their Enemies.

They, of course, want to be exempted from violations of such silly things as The Right to Privacy, Due Process, Protection from Illegal Search and Seizure, The 5th Amendment, and Attorney Client Privilege.

And they are more than willing to solicit Putin’s help in their whole scheme

Last edited:

7s41eI.gif

Wrong answer try again
Well, you're either a high school drop out or a cloistered academic......... :thup:

If you use Facebook you consent to them doing whatever they want with your data. If you are too stupid to know that, well that is on you. There is an old saying that you cannot fix stupid and you are living proof of that.

Thanks for using the iPhone, I don't but own enough shares of the company to profit from your idiocy

Like you are old enough to own stock, you are clearly a snowflake still living in your parents house using their FB as they won’t let you have your own account

They all did if any of them bothered to read the EULA's and the TOS's. Those stated that FB and their affilates could use their data in anyway they saw fit. IOW, they consented to Trump, Trump's campaign representatives, and even Satan himself using their data if he feels so inclined.

I have known this since I have been a member, and this was WAY back when you needed a college email account to be a member.

7s41eI.gif

Wrong answer try again
Well, you're either a high school drop out or a cloistered academic......... :thup:

Or just living under a rock for the past several years.

Believe it or not, there are folks out there that only watch TV, that rarely read, and don't know a thing about what it going on in the world.

7s41eI.gif

Wrong answer try again

Believe it or not, there are folks out there that only watch TV, that rarely read, and don't know a thing about what it going on in the world.
That would be most........ :thup:

7s41eI.gif

Wrong answer try again

How well we know. One o' them lives in the freaking White House.

Jaron pretty much nails why Facebook (as well Goog and Twit etc.) is so Evul:

The argument is that social media hates your soul. And it suggests that there’s a whole spiritual, religious belief system along with social media like Facebook that I think people don’t like. And it’s also fucking phony and false. It suggests that life is some kind of optimization, like you’re supposed to be struggling to get more followers and friends. Zuckerberg even talked about how the new goal of Facebook would be to give everybody a meaningful life, as if something about Facebook is where the meaning of life is.

It suggests that you’re just a cog in a giant global brain or something like that. The rhetoric from the companies is often about AI, that what they’re really doing — like YouTube’s parent company, Google, says what they really are is building the giant global brain that’ll inherit the earth and they’ll upload you to that brain and then you won’t have to die. It’s very, very religious in the rhetoric. And so it’s turning into this new religion, and it’s a religion that doesn’t care about you. It’s a religion that’s completely lacking in empathy or any kind of personal acknowledgment. And it’s a bad religion. It’s a nerdy, empty, sterile, ugly, useless religion that’s based on false ideas. And I think that of all of the things, that’s the worst thing about it.

I mean, it’s sort of like a cult of personality. It’s like in North Korea or some regime where the religion is your purpose to serve this one guy. And your purpose is to serve this one system, which happens to be controlled by one guy, in the case of Facebook.

Jaron Lanier Q&A: ‘We Won, and We Turned Into Assholes’

No, the only threat to democracy is this sort of ignorance and stupidity.

Forum List

Back