Facebook investors call on Mark Zucerberb to resign as chairman following damaging report

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook investors call on Mark Zuckerberg to resign as chairman following damaging report
Facebook investors have called on the company’s chief executive Mark Zuckerberg to step down as chairman, followingreports that the company hired a public relations firm to smear its critics by drawing links to George Soros.

Hopefully you realize the freedom and rights you pathetic pukes have cost this country by your lies and globalist as kissing. But, we know you won't because Trump hating losers are not capable of seeing past their rose colored glasses.

Facebook needs to be broken up, nationalized or declared a utility I suppose. But I doubt any investors are really putting pressure on Facebook. Its just a little explaining the deep state is doing to them. Facebook was caught red-handed trying to paint anti-facebook posts as "antisemitic". Its part and parcel of the media elite power. You can never criticize (((them))). But it tells me they are making no progress or movement towards breaking ranks with the other ruling corporations.
More of the same.

Facebook needs to be declared a utility!? :lol:

I know my household can’t run without water, heat, and the ability to like silly pictures of cats from my sister.

Activist investors can be a CEO's worse nightmare.

In the end the almighty $$ rules....always

never had an account there. & never would.
You haven't missed anything but republican propaganda.

any one of those 'fun' surveys has analytics all over it.... & that is part of the way the rooooskies got 'em. for god's sake, some paid in RUBLES, but FB claims they didn't know?
Well it would seem only repubs fell for the game.

actually they went after gamers too.

Forum List

Back