Facebook Goes Full Fascist Mode

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Thou Shall Not Fall Out of Line.
This CV event has exposed the fascists among us.
I use it to keep in touch with friends around the world, anyone know of another similar platform yet?

I've almost completely stopped checking it at Facebookburning.

I'm using WhatsApp, Zoom and Messaging to keep in touch.

Can you imagine had Hillary won?

Facebookburning, Twitter, et. al. Are ALL violating their commitment under the Telecommunications Act that they are platforms, not content providers.

meme.jpg

~S~

Facebookburning, Twitter, et. al. Are ALL violating their commitment under the Telecommunications Act that they are platforms, not content providers.

I guess you don't know WhatApp is owned by facebook. What a dumbass you are.

Whatsapp is Facebook. Be careful

I haven't noticed any fascism on FaceBook. I see political posts from both sides.

I also see friends and family from all over the world able to communicate easily. I see solid information posted and nonsense challenged and debunked.

I don't see problem with using the social media according to their rules. They own the platform.

I haven't noticed any fascism on FaceBook. I see political posts from both sides.

I also see friends and family from all over the world able to communicate easily. I see solid information posted and nonsense challenged and debunked.

I don't see problem with using the social media according to their rules. They own the platform.
They are deleting post about rallies coming up, to PROTEST, to ASSEMBLE.

And? It is a privately owned business. They can do as they please. Perhaps they are worried about liability.

And? It is a privately owned business. They can do as they please. Perhaps they are worried about liability.
They said nothing about getting sued. And no judge would side that decision. Why are you promoting fascism?

They said nothing about getting sued. And no judge would side that decision. Why are you promoting fascism?

I am not promoting anything of the sort. Whether they said anything or not, it could be a factor.

But the bottom line is, it is a privately owned business and they write the rules for its use.

Forum List

Back