Face It, Obama Just Doesn't Like Israel All That Much

Correction: Obama treats North Korea and Iran with more respect than he does Israel.

It's shameful.

Anyone with a ounce of foreign policy experience would laugh at such a ridiculous statement.

You do realize that this has been proven to be false, right?

And here is Doggie The Bubble Boy spouting off again about things of which he knows very little.

Go do some homework.

Because Ben Smith says the White House denies it? LOL! Same as you think of Faux News.

And what does that have to do with the fact that Israeli scientists are being denied visas to the USA for continuing education and not Pakistani scientists, kid?

Still haven't taken your critical thinking course, yet, I see.

If Obama was anti-semitic as you seem to be putting forth, why would he have any Jews in his Administration at all? In fact, why would he have any of them in such high positions in his Administration as well?

Care to tell me the answer to those questions there Bueller?

He hates Israel. The reason he has jews is probably politics.

So you're telling me he chose Rahm and other Jews because of some sort of mystical quota of his you can't prove exists? :thup:

Either prove he hates Israel, or go back to wishing death on more Palis.

And what does that have to do with the fact that Israeli scientists are being denied visas to the USA for continuing education and not Pakistani scientists, kid?

Still haven't taken your critical thinking course, yet, I see.

If Obama was anti-semitic as you seem to be putting forth, why would he have any Jews in his Administration at all? In fact, why would he have any of them in such high positions in his Administration as well?

Care to tell me the answer to those questions there Bueller?

Gee, up to this point, which party has garnered the most Jewish votes? In spite of policies? I thought they were 'smart.' LOL! Fun is on me.

So you're telling me he chose Rahm and other Jews because of some sort of mystical quota of his you can't prove exists? :thup:

Either prove he hates Israel, or go back to wishing death on more Palis.

That's easy. Who was Obama's mentor and closest advisor for over 20 years?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617eK2XIaLk]YouTube - Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 1[/ame]

That's easy. Who was Obama's mentor and closest advisor for over 20 years?

YouTube - Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 1

Irrelevant.

Wright and MLK Jr. had the same mentor. Now are you telling me MLK Jr. is the same as Wright? Go ahead, be ignorant some more.

Extremely relevant.

Obama=Rev Wright.

Mentor | Define Mentor at Dictionary.com

men·tor   /ˈmɛntɔr, -tər/ Show Spelled[men-tawr, -ter] Show IPA
–noun
1.a wise and trusted counselor or teacher.
2.an influential senior sponsor or supporter.
–verb (used without object)
3.to act as a mentor: She spent years mentoring to junior employees.
–verb (used with object)
4.to act as a mentor to: The brash young executive did not wish to be mentored by anyone.

Try reading the article first douche bag.

I know where this leads to. Peddle your bullshit elsewhere. Of course you and them try to say "Oh, he isn't a anti-semite, he's just". Try that elsewhere. The main purpose you're trying to do is discredit his views on the subject.

Extremely relevant.

Obama=Rev Wright.

–noun
–verb (used with object)
4.to act as a mentor to: The brash young executive did not wish to be mentored by anyone.

Wright and Obama are not the same at all. Now are you going to answer my question there coward?

After reading through here, I went reading and came upon this. Really, I don't know how much more clear the administration can make it:

Roger L. Simon BREAKING: Obama Administration Denies Visas to Israeli Nuclear Scientists

BREAKING: Obama Administration Denies Visas to Israeli Nuclear Scientists
Posted By Roger L Simon On April 8, 2010 @ 12:27 pm In Uncategorized | 86 Comments

The Obama administration is now denying U.S. visas to Israeli scientists who work at that nation’s Dimona nuclear reactor. This startling reversal of traditional policy was reported April 7, 2010, in the Israeli website/newspaper NRG/Maariv (link to the original Hebrew here [1] and to an exclusive Pajamas Media translation here [2]).

This could be yet another flashpoint in the increasingly sensitive relations between the administration, the American Jewish community, and Israel. The revelation in Maariv came only a day before the arrival in New York of Tariq Ramadan — controversial [3] grandson of Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al Banna — whose visa was reportedly championed by Secretary of State Clinton [4]. Yesterday as well, new rules disavowing the term “Islamic radicalism” [5] were announced by Secretary of Defense Gates.

According to Maariv: “…. workers at the Dimona reactor who submitted VISA requests to visit the United States for ongoing university education in Physics, Chemistry and Nuclear Engineering — have all been rejected, specifically because of their association with the Dimona reactor. This is a new policy decision of the Obama administration, since there never used to be an issue with the reactor’s workers from study in the USA, and till recently, they received VISAs a...

Well let's see... He was born to a Muslim Father... bows to Muslim Kings... Apologizes to Muslim nations for America's defense of it's sovereign interests... And he disrespects America's oldest and most trustworthy ally in the Middle East... just like all the Muslim nations in the ME...

:eek::eek::eek:

I don't know, Kids... I just can't see a problem in all of that... It doesn't feel right... yet I just can't seem to pinpoint where the problem might be?

I just KNOW I'm CLOSE, tho... Anyone come across any other clues?

hhhhmmmm lessseee here.. Israeli prime minister left to his own devices re' dinner,, snubbed while a guest of the USA and the USA refused to allow visas to be issued to Israeli scientists.. doesn't sound like a mutual admiration society to me. not at all.. me thinks obamalama don't like Israel so much.. now in as much as most of the libtards on this board don't like Israel so much and have said so and in so far as obamalama is the most radical leftist dude ever,, it's not hard to string all this logic together and come up with the fact that obamalama don't like Israel.. so much.. and dogshit,, denial is a river in Egypt.

Extremely relevant.

Obama=Rev Wright.

–noun
–verb (used with object)

Wright and Obama are not the same at all. Now are you going to answer my question there coward?

Think of it this way.

Rev. Wright is The Emperor.

Obama is Vader.

This is home video of Vader being made in his cave in Kenya.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryF8e9xCyT4]YouTube - Birth of Darth Vader (The 1st Breath)[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back